剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
罗马是什么
Rome is one of the seven mouths of Hell.
罗马是地狱的七个入口之一
Basically, it was just some god forsaken shithole
总的来说 它就是很遥远偏僻的
in the middle of nowhere,
一个天杀的鬼地方
but Lokka came up from the Underworld
但是洛卡从地狱钻出来
and made it his home on Earth,
在罗马安了个家
and he filled it with his power,
他让那里充满了他的力量
and it grew and grew and grew,
然后这股力量不断生长扩散
and now Rome spreads all the way across the whole world...
现在罗马在整个世界四处扩张
even here.
甚至到了这里
That's nice.
很好
Welcoming.
真是热情的欢迎
I don't like these faces in the trees.
我不喜欢树林里的这些脸
Take your best riders. Lead an advance party.
带上你最好的骑手 做先头部队
First sign of trouble, sound the bugle.
一旦发现情况 立刻吹响号♥角
Leander!
利安得
Cassius!
卡西乌斯
Aelius! Ho!
埃利乌斯 驾
How many are there?
有多少人
Around 20,000...
差不多两万...
with more on the way.
更多兵马还在赶过来
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because I went to the Underworld,
因为我去了地狱
and I spoke to some people I know there,
跟我在那里认识的人聊了聊
people who can see everything,
他们能洞察一切
and they told me.
是他们告诉我的
You went to the Underworld?
你去了地狱
Yesterday.
就在昨天
It's a long story...
一言难尽
one I'm forbidden to tell you.
我不能告诉你
Can you take me there?
你能带我去那里吗
No.
不
Absolutely not. Never.
当然不行 不可能
But Islene is there and Grandfather.
但爱丽恩和爷爷都在那里
You have to take me to them.
你要带我去见他们
No, I don't.
不 我不会的
But I could see them again.
但是那样我就能见到他们了
I don't care.
我不管
If you had any idea
如果你知道
what it takes to make that journey,
踏上那趟旅程要付出什么
you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.
你就不会问这么个愚蠢的问题
But I didn't get to say goodbye.
但我都没能跟他们告别
I'm not going to risk my life so you can say goodbye
我不会冒上生命危险让你去跟
to your dead grand dad or your sister.
你死去的爷爷或姐姐告别
They're dead. Get used to it.
他们死了 你得接受现实
You bastard.
你个混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You want to see them,
你想见他们
you got all you need right there,
你想要的都在那里
but I'm sure as hell not taking you.
但我死都不会带你去
I hate you.
我恨你
I'm not that fond of you either.
我也不怎么喜欢你
Notice anything odd about our landing yesterday?
你昨天注意到我们的着陆点有什么奇怪的吗
Apart from the knocking of knees
除了膝盖的碰撞声
and the overpowering smell of shite?
和刺鼻的粪便味吗
Nine decades ago, when Caesar landed,
九十年前 凯撒登陆时
the Celts were waiting on the beach in their thousands.
上千凯尔特人在沙滩上等待
Yesterday, not a single Celt was there
可昨天 没有一个凯尔特人在那里
to greet us.
迎接我们
We march 50,000 men clear across Gaul,
我们带领五万人穿过整个高卢
spend six weeks at the coast,
在岸上过了六周
quelling mutiny after mutiny,
镇♥压♥了一个又一个暴♥动♥
and still no word gets through.
但还是没有消息传过来
Tell you anything?
听出什么了吗
The tribes are divided. We knew that.
这些部落在分♥裂♥ 我们知道
I'll wager not a single Celt knew we were coming.
我敢打赌没有一个凯尔特人知道我们会来
We've met no organized resistance inland.
我们在内陆没遇到任何有组织的抵抗
This place is at war with itself.
这个地方已经自己打起来了
What's this?
这是什么
This black. What's that?
这个黑的 是什么
Mother and Father were Numidian.
我父母都是努米底亚人
Why do you fight for Rome?
你为什么为罗马而战
Because I am Roman.
因为我是罗马人
So...
所以...
Romans come...
罗马人来了...
and they take your land,
他们占据你们的疆土
and they steal your gold,
偷走你们的金子
and they rape your women,
强♥奸♥你们的女人
and then you join them?
你还加入了他们的军队
You worship Roman gods or Numidian gods?
你信奉罗马神还是努米底亚的神
I worship Roman gods.
我信奉罗马神
Yes,
是的
but you were praying to Mars this morning.
但是你今天早上在向战神马耳斯祈祷
Is Mars the one you pray to when you're afraid?
你害怕时会向战神马耳斯祈祷吗
I'm not afraid. But when you are afraid?
我不怕 但你在恐惧时会怎么办呢
I wonder if you have another, more private protector,
你是不是还有其他更隐秘的神灵保佑呢
one that Mars doesn't know about.
连马耳斯都不知道的神
No.
没有
Are you sure?
真的吗
Because, Numidia,
我这样说是因为
if ever you needed the help of this god,
如果你需要努米底亚之神的帮助
it's now.
现在就是最好的时机
Take your time.
好好想想吧
Can you see your god?
看到了你信仰的神了吗
What's his name?
他叫什么
What's his name?
他的名字是什么
His name is Bomazi.
他叫博玛兹
Bomazi? Tell me about Bomazi.
博玛兹 给我介绍介绍他
Bomazi is the god of all ancestors.
博玛兹是所有祖先的神
And is Bomazi protecting you now?
博玛兹现在正在保护着你吗
Yes.
是的
Should I fear Bomazi?
我是不是应该害怕他
Because perhaps Bomazi is more powerful than me.
因为也许博玛兹比我更加强大
Bomazi is powerful.
博玛兹确实很强大
Bomazi is all powerful.
博玛兹是无所不能的
Well then, here's what I want you to do.
是吗 好 现在你要按照我的指示去做
You're going to pray to Bomazi now,
你现在就向博玛兹祷告
and you're going to ask him to forsake you this day.
让博玛兹抛弃你
You are going to ask him
你去向他请求
to give your body and soul to me.
将你的身躯和灵魂献给我
My name is Veran. Close your eyes.
我是韦兰 闭上你的眼睛
I can't do it.
我做不到
Then we'll do it together.
那我们一起做
Bomazi...
博玛兹...
who remembers every dead soul...
铭记所有死魂的神啊
"Forsake me this day."
请您将我忘却
Forsake me this day.
请您将我忘却
"Give my body and soul to Veran of the Druids."
将我的身躯和灵魂交给德鲁伊祭司的韦兰
Give my body and soul to Veran of the Druids.
将我的身躯和灵魂交给德鲁伊祭司的韦兰
Good.
好了
Now we are alone!
现在只剩我们两个了
Four cohorts, 500 men in each.
四个步兵队 每队五百人
Auxiliaries and horsemen number above 200,
辅助部队和骑兵超过两百人
provisioned for siege...
不是在为围城做准备
or a long march inland.
就是在为长征做准备
What happened here?
发生什么事了
Locerly Cross.
洛克利 克鲁斯
The Romans massacred them,
罗马人进行了疯狂地屠♥杀♥
took all their remaining warriors as slaves.
活下来的士兵都成了俘虏
You've done well, my son.
你已经尽力了 儿子
Mind the ribs.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表