剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Your father's a resourceful guy.
他能照顾好自己
He can look after himself.
他瞎了 我抛弃了他
He's blind. I deserted him.
- 听着 - 我发誓要保护他的
- Listen... - I swore an oath to protect him.
好吧
All right.
这是个严重的错误
It was a terrible mistake.
我不应该离开他的
I should never have left him.
我爱的人
Everyone I love,
我关心的人 关心我的人
everyone I've cared for, who cares for me,
全都死了
is dead.
听着
Listen...
我还不够强大
I'm not strong enough.
本该发生的事
Whatever was supposed to happen...
因为我 都不会发生了
it's not going to happen because of me.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
比任何事都清楚
I know it clearer than anything.
我不是那个人
I'm not the one.
无论你认为我是谁 我不是
Whatever you thought I was, I'm not.
伊瑟琳现在会说什么呢
What would Islene say right now?
也许我应该问问她
Maybe I should ask her.
你怎么问她呢
And how are you going to do that?
- 带我去地狱 - 不 不
- Take me to the Underworld. - No. No...
我必须去见他们
I have to see them.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你没有任何技能 方法 途径
You have none of the skills, the ways, the paths.
你永远不可能回来的
You would never be able to return.
谁说我想回来了
Who says I want to?
好吧
Oh, all right.
我不知道你原来那么软弱
I didn't know you were that weak.
是的
I did.
我一直很软弱
I always did.
瞧瞧我们 我们在荒山野岭里
Look at us. We're nowhere.
荒山野岭
We're nowhere.
你在瞎想
You're delirious.
你一点东西都没吃
You've eaten no food.
我去打点水
I'm going to fetch water.
爸爸
Dad...
我来了
I'm coming.
不用再等我了
Wait for me no more.
该死的
Fuck.
该死的 我错了
Fuck! I was wrong.
我错了
I was wrong!
看着我的眼睛 一直看着
Look in my eyes. Now keep looking.
不!
No!
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表