剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
达努已经警告过我们了
I was the only one who listened.
然而只有我听进去了
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
All this passes through me.
这些我所经历的事情
I didn't want it to. I didn't ask it to.
并不是我希望的 我从来不希望这些发生
I prayed that I was going crazy...
我真希望是我疯了
but I was right.
然而我是正确的
Wow.
是吗
You must be really important.
看来你肯定是个重要人物
So what's the mission?
那你的使命到底是什么
Isn't it obvious?
这还不够明显吗
I have to stop the Romans.
我必须阻止那些罗马人
I have to send them home.
我必须要把他们赶回罗马
Then, to make sure it doesn't happen again,
而且为了确保这样的入侵不会再次发生
I have to go to Rome and kill the Emperor.
我得去罗马杀了他们的皇帝
Then I have to face down
然后我要让这个恶魔洛卡臣服
The Great Earth Demon Lokka himself...
让他知道我的厉害
and to be perfectly honest,
好吧 坦白说
I haven't thought that far yet.
我还没想那么长远
I bet the Romans are lying awake right now,
我猜那些罗马人现在肯定无法安眠
shaking.
害怕得发抖
They don't know
他们根本不知道
what they've let themselves in for.
自己卷入了什么样的危险
I don't expect you to understand any of this...
我根本不指望你能懂这些
and not because you're a child...
并不是因为你是个孩子
because you're not a child anymore,
而是因为你不再是个孩子了
but you're not a woman.
但你也不是个女人
You're stuck in between, in limbo.
你恰好被夹在中间了 既不上也不下
You're nothing now.
你现在什么都算不上
You don't even have a name. You don't even have a name!
你有名字吗 你连名字都没有
You're nothing. Invisible.
你什么都不是 没人会注意
Like the wind.
就像风一样
Don't move.
不准动
On your knees.
跪下
On your knees, wanker, and you.
跪下 傻瓜 你也是
We are all friends here.
我们都是朋友
Come and share our food.
我们有食物 你们可以吃
Give us your coins.
把钱给我们
Do I look like I have any coins?
我看起来像是有钱的吗
You fucking reek, mate.
你个臭鬼
Listen, I'll make you a deal.
听着 我们来做个交易
You can have the rabbit and the girl
那只兔子和女孩都归你
if you let me go.
只要你同意让我走
It's good rabbit,
兔子很新鲜的
and the girl is a virgin.
那女孩也还是处♥女♥
What?
什么
If you let me go, you can have both.
只要你让我走 两个都归你
Hello, sweetie.
你好啊 亲爱的
Fuck off!
滚开
Don't kill her.
别杀她
All right. All right. Get up slowly.
好吧 好吧 慢慢站起来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Now piss off.
现在滚开
Wait, don't I know you from somewhere?
等等 我怎么好像在哪里见过你
You're from the West Valley.
你是从西部峡谷来的
I know your mother.
我认识你母亲
You don't know me.
你才不认识我
We were friends as children.
我们小时候还是朋友
You have those blue eyes.
你那双蓝眼睛
I'd spot them anywhere.
化成灰我都认识
You have that mark there,
你还有那块标记
that black spot in your pupil,
你瞳孔里面那个黑点
which means you are fabulously lucky.
这是很幸运的标志
Did you know that?
你知道这点吗
What's he raving about?
他在胡说些什么
You do.
你知道的
You have it here. I see it.
就在那里 我看见了
Look me in the eye now.
现在看着我的眼睛
Now keep looking.
继续看着
Can you see me?
看得到我吗
Can you see that?
看得到吗
Are you looking?
你在看吗
Yes.
在
Now drop the sword.
把剑放下
You. You...
你 你
Look here.
看这里
Catch my eye.
看着我的眼睛
That's it.
就是这样
Right in my eye.
就这样看着我的眼睛
Can you see me?
看得到我吗
Can you see me?
看得到我吗
Put the knife down.
把刀放下
Put it down.
放下
Put it down.
放下
Now what's your name?
你们叫什么
Audin. Brenna.
奥丁 布伦娜
Brenna...
布伦娜
Audin...
奥丁
what direction did you come from?
你从哪个方向来的
From the North.
从北方来的
What have you seen today?
你们今天看到什么了
An army,
一支军队
marching west along the river.
沿着河往西边行军
How many?
多少人
At least 500.
至少五百人
They had many prisoners.
有很多俘虏
Good.
很好
Good...
很好
Now leave us.
你们走吧
Go on.
走吧
We have to move.
我们得走了
Now.
快点
He's ready.
他准备好了
Is all well, Optio?
一切都好吗 奥普缇欧
All's well, Praefectus.
一切正常 长官
Check on the prisoners. Then see you get some rest.
检查一下俘虏 然后去休息会儿
Aye, Praefectus.
是 长官
Defences are dug.
防御壕挖好了
Prisoners back within the stockade
俘虏都关押到栅栏里面了
and under shelter.
且遮蔽好了
The standards are tented and under guard.
军旗放到帐篷里了 派人看着呢
And our brave boys?
那我们勇猛的士兵呢
If they were on the brink of mutiny
等回到高卢 如果他们
back in Gaul,
敢反叛的话
God only knows where their arses are now.
那只有上帝才知道他们现在在哪儿
Back then, it was sea serpents...
那时候 那些海蛇
giant octopus...
巨大的章鱼
Neptune and his army of the deep.
海神尼普顿和他的麾下潜在深海
Only one day in this country,
踏上这个国家第一天
they're ready to swim home.
他们就做好了游回去的准备
Maybe they're the ones we should be afraid of.
或许他们才是我们应该害怕的对象
So what's the plan?
你有什么计划
Same as Egypt, Tergeste...
就跟在埃及的里雅斯特一样
find the local chieftain, knock on his door,
找到当地的酋长 登门拜访
find out what they want, who they hate,
看他们想要什么 他们的敌人是谁
who they want punished
他们想要惩罚谁
for centuries of indescribable wrongdoing
这些敌人几百年来罄竹难书的罪行
to their noble tribe,
给他们尊贵的部落带来了什么危害
what sacred forest they want back.
他们想收回哪块神圣的森林
We listen carefully,
我们耐心聆听
very, very carefully,
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表