剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
你到底在哪里 盖里乌斯
Where the hell are you, Aulus?
该死
Fuck it!
你还好吗 兄弟
You all right, man?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我一闭上眼睛
Soon as I close my eyes,
就看见孤零零的伊瑟琳和凯特
I see Islene and Cait all alone.
你知道我晚上怎么入睡吗
You know how I sleep at night?
我想象自己把那个混♥蛋♥的脑袋当夜壶
I dream I'm pissing in that bastard's skull.
我也许会试试
I may try that.
你
You!
过来
Come here.
你刚刚在那里和你的爱人说话
You were talking to your lover there.
你说的什么
What did you say?
没什么 长官
Nothing, sir.
我看上去很蠢吗
Do I look stupid?
告诉我你们说了什么
Tell me what you said.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
起来吧 小白脸
Upsy-daisy, lover boy.
求你了 长官...
Please, sir...
站起来
Up you get!
饶了我吧
Have mercy.
"求你了 长官 饶了我吧"
"Please, sir, have mercy."
长官
Sir.
那个俘虏袭击了提比略
This slave attacked Tiberius.
带他进去
Bring him inside.
我一直在思考
I've been thinking,
我很好奇你们为什么回来
and I'm interested to know why you guys came back here.
你们祖先的尸骨在这里
I mean, your ancestors' bones lie here,
无人埋葬
unburied,
未涂油安息
unanointed...
他们的灵魂只能永远游荡于世间
their spirits doomed to wander forever.
讲真的
Seriously,
谁还想在感受一次啊
who wants a second helping of that?
我的祖先们在西西里岛
My ancestors are in Sicily,
火化后 平平安安摆在家族墓室里呢
safely cremated, in the family vault.
没错 不过上次可没这么顺利
Yeah, but it didn't exactly go well last time.
上一次 大自然采取了报复
I mean, last time, Nature herself took revenge.
狂风暴雨摧毁了你们的船只
A great storm destroyed your ships,
溺死了你们的士兵
drowned your soldiers.
我们没碰上好天气罢了
So we got unlucky with the weather.
不会再发生了
It won't happen twice.
随你怎么想吧 德西莫斯
Suit yourself, Decimus.
等会儿...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...
你怎么知道我名字的
How'd you know my name?
你是西西里岛的德西莫斯·森特思
Well, you're Decimus Sentus... from Sicily.
家里靠农场养羊为生
Your family are goat farmers,
但是你很恨那个小娘养的私生子
but you, you hate the little bastards,
所以你参了军
so you joined the army.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
是他
Well, he did,
你在后面拉大号♥的时候
while you were having a shit back there.
不 我才没有
No, I never!
拜托 拜托 罗马来的斐洛
Come, come now, Philo of Rome...
连自己的亲生父母是谁都不知道
who is not sure who his real parents are,
一穷二白 在住满妓♥女♥的房♥子里长大
and grew up penniless in a house full of whores.
你知道吗...
You know...
德西莫斯觉得你妈也是妓♥女♥中的一个
Decimus here thinks your mum was one of them...
不过他没有证据
But he has no proof,
所以也只是猜想而已
so it's just theory.
这他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck?
我母亲不是妓♥女♥
My mother wasn't a whore.
不是吗...
No...
但是我的猜想很合乎道理啊
but it stands to reason.
去你的
Fuck you.
去我的
Fuck me?
去你的 去你的妓♥女♥老妈
Fuck you, and your whore mother.
伙计们 伙计们 别这样
Boys, boys, don't do this.
你们是朋友
You're friends.
- 有种再说一遍 - 闭上你的...
- Say it again. - Shut your...
别再说了
Don't say it again.
你没有证据说斐洛的老妈是个妓♥女♥
You have no proof that Philo's mum was a whore,
什么证据也没有
no proof whatsoever.
听着
Listen.
仔细听着
Listen very carefully.
我要给你们看样东西
I'm going to show you something.
看见这颗鹅卵石了吗
You see this pebble?
这是一个十分特殊的鹅卵石
This is a very special pebble.
它叫做...
It is called...
超大...
the Big...
超大号♥的鹅卵石
Big Pebble.
很漂亮 不是吗
It's nice, isn't it?
真可爱
It's lovely.
又可爱又光滑
It's lovely and smooth.
是的 现在 一直盯着它
Yeah. Now, keep looking at it.
现在 你们感觉如何
Now, what does it make you feel?
- 平静如水 - 心情愉快
- Calm. - Happy.
- 棒极了 - 大鹅卵石
- Excellent. - Big Pebble.
大鹅卵石
Big Pebble.
这就对了
Excellent.
很好
Good.
好 我们接下来这么做
Now, here's what we are going to do.
首先 你们给我松绑
First, you're going to untie me...
然后我们一起行进
and then we are all going to travel together,
就像朋友一样
like friends,
然后你们会带着我去你们的营地
and you're going to show me your camp.
你们觉得这个主意怎么样
So what do you say?
我们达成共识了吗
Do we have a deal?
你为什么要袭击我的百夫长
Why did you attack my centurion?
因为我想这样做
Because I felt like it.
你... 想这样做
You just... felt like it.
我们死去的伙伴都在看着你 你知道的
Our dead will see you, and you know it.
你知道我在你眼睛里看到了什么吗
You know what I see when I look in your eyes?
恐惧
Fear.
那你又从我的眼睛中看到了什么呢
Now, tell me, what do you see when you look in mine?
既然这样
Well, now...
我们就来好好看一看
let's have a look.
你刚刚给我提供了个好主意
You've just given me an idea.
该死的入侵者 去死吧
To hell with the invaders!
入侵者去死
Death to the invaders!
凯特
Cait...
现在
Now...
让我们一起好好看看你那双眼睛
let's have a closer look at those eyes.
好好看看造♥反♥者的下场
Behold the rebel!
他们会用我们来勒索
They'll ransom us.
毕竟一个活着的罗马人比死掉的更有价值
A Roman must be worth more alive than dead.
在高卢
In Gaul,
我们为了一个士兵付了一千塔兰特
we offered a thousand talents for one soldier.
然后他们把他的心脏放在木盘上还给了我们
They sent back his heart on a wooden plate.
那我们怎么到现在还活着
So why are we still alive?
因为他们想获取情报
Because they want information,
他们为此会不择手段
and they'll do everything in their power to get it,
而我们要做的就是竭尽所能地去阻挠他们
and we must do everything to prevent that.
我会的
I can do it.
你不能心有疑虑
You can have no doubts.
一点都不能有
Not one.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
在任何一场战役
In any battle...
任何一个战场都不会
on any field.
对任何人来说 不管他有多么强壮
For every man, no matter how strong,
总有他过不去的河
there comes a river he cannot cross.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表