剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Let us not quarrel, my love.
还有一件事 我不是你的爱人
There's another thing. I'm not your love.
预言里根本没有提到爱
The prophecy said nothing about love.
我只是一个救了你的金发凡人
I am the fair-haired mortal who saves you.
仅此而已
That is it.
如果你不尊重我
If you cannot respect me,
那至少尊重森林的惠赠
then at least respect the bounty of the forest.
从土地到最高的枝丫
From its floor to its highest branches,
森林是神圣的
the forest is sacred.
我尊重树枝
I respect the branches.
我尊重森林里的土地
I respect the forest floor.
我只是不想吃它
I just don't want to eat it.
总之 根据预言 我们接下来要去哪里
So where does this prophecy send us next, anyway?
- 神会指引我们... - 啊 又是神
- The gods will guide... - Ugh, the gods.
耐心点 我的爱人
Patience, my love.
我不是你的爱人
I'm not your love.
我去
Whoa!
给
Here.
不饿是吗
Not hungry, eh?
喝一口怎么样
How about a drop of this?
别问我这是什么
Don't ask me what it is,
不过 斐洛老兄 劲儿很大哦
but Philo, old son, it's got a kick.
还是都给我吧
All the more for me.
这是哪里
What is this place?
洛克利
Locerly.
从前曾是凯迪繁荣的贸易点
Formerly a thriving Cantii trading post,
直到罗马人出现为止
'til the Romans showed up.
看看它现在的样子
Now look at it.
如果这是一个村庄的话
Well, if this is a village,
应该有河流或水井才对
there should be a river, or a well.
既然你是泉水女神布伦娜
Shouldn't you be a bit more certain than that,
你难道不应该更有把握一点吗
being Brenna, the goddess of wells?
你不应该比任何人
Shouldn't you, above anyone,
都更清楚他们有没有水源吗
know if they've got one or not?
你真的不明白这是怎么回事 是吗
You really don't understand how this works, do you?
是 没错
No, you're right.
我完全不知道这份工作需要我♥干♥什么
I've absolutely no idea what the job entails.
我只知道
All I know is that I'm travelling
我和泉水女神布伦娜一起行走
with Brenna, the goddess of wells,
可是我他妈却快渴死了
and I'm fucking parched.
- 我从来没这么渴过 - 你好 小可爱
- I've never been so thirsty. - Hello, pretty things.
好了
There you go.
这不是水吗
Water.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 感谢神的怜悯
Oh, sweet gods of mercy.
- 是谁 - 一对男女
- Who is it? - A man and a woman.
你认识他们吗
Did you recognize them?
是村民吗
Are they villagers?
不 不认识
No, didn't recognize them.
他们看见你了吗
Did they see you?
不 应该没有
No, don't think so.
有两个好吃的 一人一个正好
Two tasty things, one of each.
我晚些再去那里瞧瞧 看看能找到什么
I might pop over there later, see what I can find.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
天呐 斐洛
Oh, for god's sake, Philo.
你♥他♥妈♥倒是说句话啊
Fucking say something!
在城♥堡♥那里... 我们逃跑时
Back at the citadel... what did the Queen say to you,
女王对你说了什么
as we were escaping?
我没听见
I didn't hear.
我听见了
I did.
非常清楚 她说 "你就是那个人"
Loud and clear. She said, "You are The One."
你觉得她是什么意思
Now, what do you think she meant by that?
谁知道她什么意思
Who knows what she meant?
如果我有学到什么的话
If I've learned one thing,
那就是人总是胡说八道
it's that people talk nonsense.
"你就是那个人" 她就是这么说的
"You are The One." That's what she said.
她在这里
She's here.
我们可以在这里过夜
We can stay here for the night,
黎明时向德鲁伊祭司那里出发
travel on to the Druids at daybreak.
费伦
Phelan?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你猜呢
Take a wild guess.
多跟我讲讲预言的事吧
So tell me more about this prophecy.
你到底想知道什么
What exactly do you want to know?
预言说得有多详细
How specific does it get?
其实 为了避免产生疑惑
In fact, to avoid confusion,
你就告诉我整个预言吧
why don't you just tell me the whole prophecy?
"宇宙之初 唯有火存于世间
"In the beginning, there was only fire.
火穿透黑暗
The fire spread across the darkness
蔓延至宇宙的四个角落"
to the four corners of the Universe."
你可以直接跳到...
You can skip to the bit...
我出现的那段 好吧
let's start where I come in, yeah?
那个金发的凡人
The fair-haired mortal.
要不...
In fact...
直接跳到我们离开城♥堡♥的那部分吧
jump to the bit where we leave the citadel.
接下来发生了什么
What happens next?
布伦娜和她的凡人救星
Brenna and her mortal saviour
去拜访了德鲁伊主持韦兰
go to visit the archdruid Veran.
我能打断你一下吗
Can I stop you there?
就是那个把我父亲作为祭品
was that the same veran that sacrifice my father
让我失去了部落王位的韦兰吗
and passed me over as King of my own tribe?
二把手韦兰 是的
Veran the Second Man, yes.
造成了我所有的不幸的人...
The creator of my every misfortune...
从他把那个贱婆娘介绍给我
from that bitch wife he hooked me up with
到眼睁睁看着我父亲被开膛破肚
all the way to watching my dad get disembowelled
内脏被喂给乌鸦的人 对吗
and his entrails fed to the crows, yeah?
他是我最大的希望吗
He's my big hope?
你就没有想过
Did it cross your mind
神让你和你的妻子走到一起
that the gods paired you with your wife
是为了更大的目标
for a larger purpose?
你没有成为国王...
That you were passed over as King
因为神为你制定了其他的计划...
because the gods had another plan for you...
一个更伟大的命运...
a greater fate?
坦白说 没有 我没想过
Honestly? No. That hadn't crossed my mind.
这段时间我他妈一直在倒霉
I was too busy having a fucking terrible time.
但是 这些完全说得通
And yet, it makes perfect sense.
如果你加冕为凯迪之王
Had you been crowned King of the Cantii,
你就没有任何理由放了我
you would have had no reason to free me.
我们现在就不会在这里了
We would not be here now.
没错 但是现在在这里...
Right, and being here now...
应该是件欢欣鼓舞的好事吗
that's supposed to be a good thing, is it?
住在这里 这个破屋子里
Being here now, in this hovel,
该死的台风在我肠子里呼呼地刮
with a fucking typhoon blowing in my bowels,
这种境遇比成为国王还好吗
that's better than being king of my people?
这就是我的好运吗
That's my big break?
你什么时候才能接受真♥相♥呢 费伦
When will you accept the truth, Phelan?
你已经被神赐予了荣耀
You have been honoured by the gods.
受到了保佑
You are blessed.
韦兰不是不知道这个预言
It's not as if Veran isn't aware of the prophecy.
韦兰对这个预言到底了解多少
How exactly is Veran aware of the prophecy?
因为预言是他写的
Because he wrote it.
什么
What?
每一个字...
Every word...
一百六十多年以前...
on the face of my great, great grandfather...
写在了我曾曾祖父的脸上
two thousand moons ago.
我参军的时候
When I joined up...
有一个梦想...
I had a dream...
前往陌生的异域他乡
to travel to new and exotic places.
去听 去看 去品尝未知的事物
See, hear, and taste the unknown.
去体验超乎年轻人
Experiences beyond the wildest stretches
想象范围的事物
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表