剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
反面 我们把他杀了 还是给他条生路
Tails, we do him, or tails, he lives?
哪个更好呢
Which is better?
要不然我来选 毕竟是我的命
Mind if I choose, since it's my life?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
好吧 是正面就不杀他
All right. Heads, he lives.
反面 我们杀了他
Tails, we do him.
反面
Tails.
你不用喊了
You don't have to call it.
你要我喊的
You said I did.
能快点扔吗
Can we just do this?
三局两胜吧
Best of three?
什么 这公平吗
Wha... is that fair?
跟你没关系
You stay out of this.
再扔一次 再扔一次
Again. Again!
给我
Give me that!
你多扔几次也一样
This could take a while.
正面
Heads.
不会吧
Come on...
好吧
All right.
就看这把了
This is the one.
你到底是什么人
Who are you?
你为什么要去找罗马人
Why did you go to the Romans?
为了拯救我们人♥民♥的生命
To save the lives of our people.
你为了救几个奴隶而背叛了你的国王吗
You betrayed your king to save a few slaves?
如果这是背叛 你为什么没告诉他
If it was betrayal, why didn't you tell him?
承认吧 你这样做只是想和他对着干
Admit it. You did it just to defy him.
你因为你母亲的事情怪罪他
You blame him for what happened to your mother.
所以我心存报复且不计后果
So I'm vengeful and reckless,
但你还是没有告诉他
yet still you didn't tell him.
你知道我为什么没有告诉他吗
You want to know why I didn't tell him?
因为我们都知道
Because we both know
他会把你直接交给德鲁伊祭司
he'd go straight to the Druids,
而祭司会把你活剥
and the Druids would have you flayed alive.
而我们都知道
And we both know
我是罪有应得
that I would have deserved it.
祭司是一贯正确的
The Druids are infallible.
他们代表了神
They speak for the gods.
这就是你阉了他们给你选的丈夫的原因吗
Is that why you cut the balls off the husband they chose?
但你听从了他们的命令
Yet... you did their bidding.
阿梅纳是条蛇
Amena is a snake.
她的欲望是个无底洞
Her ambition is endless.
我为了我的部落娶了她
I married her for my tribe.
为了我的人♥民♥ 我愿意牺牲一切
For my people, I'll sacrifice everything...
就像你一样
as you clearly will for yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
What for?
谢谢你这么说
Just saying that.
谢谢你救了我一命
For saving my life.
谢谢你没有告诉国王
For not telling.
你来这里还没多久
You've not been here long,
我已经欠了你一连串债了
yet already, I owe you a whole litany of debts.
在监视人呢吗
Keeping a close eye?
问题是 在监视谁呢
Question is, on who?
给你一些建议
Here's some advice.
好好看着你的丈夫
Keep an eye on your husband.
你真的是不信任任何一个
You really don't trust anyone
没喝过你母亲乳汁的人啊
who didn't suck on your mummy's tit.
错
Guilty.
我信任我的血亲 偶尔信任我妻子
I trust my own blood, occasionally my wife,
但我从不信任高卢人
but I never trust a Gaul.
来跟你说声 我们还没把你忘了
Just to say, we haven't forgotten about you,
但是这段时间
but we've got rather a lot of big stuff
我们还有很多大事要处理
to deal with at the moment.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Well, thanks for the update,
但这不是你来的原因 没错吧
but that's not why you came, is it?
你来是因为我召唤了你
You came because I summoned you.
你是怎么召唤我的
How exactly did you summon me?
不要假装你不认识我
Don't pretend you don't know who I am.
你是阿尼亚
You are Ania,
我们不共戴天的敌人安特蒂亚的侄女
niece of our sworn enemy, Antedia.
你真的不知道 是吗
You really don't, do you?
不过说实话 预言里并没有说
Although to be fair, there's nothing in the prophecy
你应该知道
to say you should.
什么预言
The prophecy?
阿尼亚是我在凡间的名字
Ania is my earthly name,
但事实上 我还有别的身份
but in truth, I am something else...
一个更强大的身份
something far, far more powerful.
所以你是谁
So who are you?
我是布伦娜
I am Brenna.
战争女神吗
The goddess of war?
也是梦与源泉的女神
And dreams, and wells.
你是知道的 对吗
You knew, didn't you?
听着 今天我有点累了
Look, it's been a long day.
布伦娜有四个化身
Brenna has four aspects.
水 火 风 土
Water, fire, wind, earth.
我是她的土型化身
I am her earthly form.
我真傻
There I was,
还以为我抓住的是一个雷格尼公主
thinking that I'd captured a Regni princess,
没想到是位不朽的女神
whereas actually, I've captured an immortal goddess.
这不怪你 这都是命运的安排
Don't blame yourself. It was foretold.
什么 预言也是这么说的吗
What, in the prophecy?
完全一致
Exactly.
我需要你与我共眠
I need you to lie with me.
预言里说
The prophecy tells
布伦娜会被一位金发的凡人救走
that Brenna will be rescued by a golden-haired mortal,
他们会共创神殿
and together, they will spawn a pantheon
统治神界长达千年
to rule the heavens for a thousand years.
我明白了
I see.
这是你的命运
It's your destiny.
神会给你无上荣耀
You will be honoured by the gods.
我的母亲 达努 她会让幸运笼罩你
My mother, Danu, will shine fortune upon you
并且永远庇护你的部落
and upon your tribe forever.
我想我可以腾出五分钟来
Well, I suppose I could spare five minutes.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
我们收起帐篷
We'd struck camp
穿越森林 向北行进时
and were heading north through the forest,
中了埋伏
when we were ambushed.
他们突然冒了出来 包围了我们
Out of nowhere, they surrounded us.
有多少人
How many?
二十四个左右 也许还多些
Two dozen, maybe more.
我们损失了多少人
How many down?
我看了三个人 但是...
Three that I saw, but...
我觉得没人活了下来
I don't think anyone survived.
除了你
Except you.
这是多久之前的事
How long ago was this?
就在日出之后
Just after sunrise.
可能稍晚些
Maybe later.
九英里外
Nine miles away.
大概是的
Give or take.
将军回营前
Don't say anything to the men,
别对任何人提这件事
not until the General returns.
那只是小规♥模♥冲♥突♥ 你走散了
There was a skirmish. You got separated.
然后回到了这里 明白了吗
You came back here. Understood?
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
带他出去 帮他清理干净
Take this man. Get him cleaned up.
给他酒止痛
Give him wine for the pain.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, Praefectus.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表