剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Only we touch him now.
当德鲁伊祭司将这些文字读给我听时
When the Druids read these runes to me,
我终于知道神灵是如何看待我的
and I know, finally, how the gods see me...
我相信我会知足的
I trust I'll be content.
我希望他们告诉我我已经尽了全力
I hope they tell me I've done my best,
并且很久以后
and the Cantii will prosper...
当我们去了另一端时
long after we've all gone
凯迪仍将繁盛兴旺...
to the Other Place.
我们在那里再会 兄长们
I'll see you there, brothers...
还有姐姐
and sister.
今天阳光灿烂啊
The sun is shining.
我能感觉到太阳照到了我脸上
I can feel it on my face.
没错
It is.
我们休息一会吧
Let's rest a while.
去克鲁多诺还有很长的路要走
It's a long way to Crugdunon.
我们不去那里 我们回家
We're not going there. We're going home.
伊瑟琳还在等我们
Islene is waiting for us.
父亲...
Father...
我骗了你
I lied to you.
伊瑟琳...
Islene's...
伊瑟琳去世了
Islene's dead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
离我远点
Get away from me.
走开
Get away!
伊瑟琳
Islene!
伊瑟琳
Islene!
伊瑟琳
Islene!
伊瑟琳
Islene!
我能和您谈谈吗
May I speak with you?
罗马人将要挥师前来克鲁多诺
The Romans will come to Crugdunon.
他们迟早是要来的
Sooner or later, they will come.
为了我们的部族得以幸存
In order for our tribe to survive,
凯迪人需要一位
the Cantii need a king
能够挺身而出 反抗罗马人的
who can stand against the Romans,
强大的王
a strong king.
难道你的丈夫费伦不够强大吗
Is your husband, Phelan, not strong?
他是顺位继承人
He's the natural successor.
没错 我的丈夫是很强大...
It is true I have a strong husband...
但是他的名字不是费伦
but his name is not Phelan.
他是高卢人林登
His name is Lindon of the Gaul...
那个您为我选择的人
the man you chose for me.
是神选择的人
The man the gods chose.
神灵知道费伦很懦弱
The gods know that Phelan is weak.
所以他们为我送来了林登
That is why they delivered me Lindon.
神灵是希望你能生育子嗣
The gods wanted you to bear children.
难道你的肚子有什么问题吗
Is there a problem there?
林登和我会子嗣兴旺
Lindon and I shall have many children.
我们一起 便可以领导我们的人♥民♥走出黑暗
Together, we can lead our people through this darkness.
所以我来找您
That is why I come to you...
您是神的代言人
you who speak for the gods,
您就如同瘟疫...
you who are like the plagues...
浪潮...
the waves...
饥荒...
famine...
太阳
sun.
如果你真知道我是谁 你就不会在这里了
If you knew who I was, you would not be here.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我是来袒露心声的
I came to speak from my heart.
你真的知晓自己的心吗
Do you even know your heart?
你看过它吗
Have you seen it?
如果我能把它握在手上 我就能明白你的心了
I'd know your heart if I could hold it in my hand,
手指轻触
touch it with these fingers.
温热...
Warm...
仍在跳动...
still beating...
那时我便能懂你 凯迪的阿梅纳
I could know you then, Amena of the Cantii.
乞求雨露
Ask for rain.
乞求鹰隼放过老鼠
Ask the hawk to spare the mouse.
去乞求
Ask,
你就会发现...
and you will see...
此刻发生之事远超出我们的理解
what's happening here is beyond us.
它一直都超出我们的理解
It's always been beyond us.
它是如此美丽
It's beautiful.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你今晚去他的帐篷里
Go to his tent tonight.
亲亲他的下♥体♥
Suck his cock.
或许那时 神灵就会对你微笑
Maybe then, the gods will smile on you.
士兵
Legionnaire!
将军
Sir.
这...
What's...
为什么授予我此物 将军
what's it for, sir?
英勇
Valour.
绝境中的英勇无畏
Bravery in extremis.
你的感激之情无以言表 我明白
You're too moved to thank me. I understand.
布鲁特斯·马吕斯
Brutus Marius...
授予你不列颠尼亚勋章
Order of Britannia.
我有点小事要你去做
I've got a little job for you.
等他开始说话了 你就来告知我
When he starts talking, you come and get me.
明白吗
You understand?
是 将军
Aye, General.
这也许能唤起他的记忆
Might help jog his memory.
该死的
Fucking hell...
你给皇后的是蓝莓
You gave the queen blueberries.
你应该吃光它们
You should finish them all.
别摔了鸟巢
Don't break the nest.
我们需要鸟蛋
We need the eggs.
很好 有骨头吗
It's perfect. Any bones?
如可以的话 我们还需要一些 要更大的
We'll need a few more, and bigger, if you can.
还有羽毛
and feathers...
我们要做箭吗
Are we making arrows?
我们没有锅怎么煮骨头呢
How do we boil the bones? We've no pan.
我们不做箭
We're not making arrows.
要做陷阱 是吗 我们需要诱饵
A snare, is it? Well, we'll need bait.
去 找骨头去
Go. Find the bones.
注意安全
Be careful.
这足够了吧
Surely that's enough.
不
No.
这是神的指令
It's what the gods command.
你今天检查粮食储量了吗
Did you check the grain stores today?
我明天去检查
I'll check them tomorrow.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你一定要记得
see that you do.
战士们需要粮食补给 否则就会军力松散
Warriors need to be fed, or they grow lax.
我不希望事情走到这一步
I don't want it this way.
国王就是这样
It's the way of kings.
我们的使命是服务神灵 讨其欢心
We're called to serve, to please the gods.
是我做的决定
I made your life hard...
让你的生活艰难坎坷
decisions I've taken.
我曾经深爱你的母亲
I loved your mother once...
但是当神说她必须去死的时候
but when the gods said she must die...
我应该踌躇不定吗
should I have wavered?
我应该反抗他们吗
Should I have defied them?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我祈祷你会尽心尽力服务我们的子民
I pray you'll serve our people well.
这是我的毕生所求 父亲
That's all I desire, Father.
他不愿见我
He won't see me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我本以为昨晚是我的最后一晚
I thought last night was my last.
还有呢
And?
当我哥哥成为国王
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表