剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
小心我的肋骨
Silence, Gaul.
别出声 高卢
Oh, Lindon. There you are.
你在这儿啊 林登
Phelan.
费伦
Eyes front.
看前面
Wait. Stop.
等等 停下
Stop. Hey!
我说停下
Stop.
停下
Over here.
过来这边
What's the game?
到底有什么事
Well, do forgive me, my dear.
请原谅我 亲爱的
I simply wanted...
我只是想...
I've had enough of this, Phelan.
我简直受够了 费伦
Can't you see what I'm doing here?
你看不出我正忙着吗
Ah, fairly certain.
当然看出来了
I'm strengthening the bond between our tribes.
我正在为增强部落间的感情努力
Mm hmm.
没错
The king commanded it. The Druids ordained it.
这是国王下的命令 也是祭司的指示
What is your problem?
你对此有异议吗
The warriors are arriving, from the villages,
从各个村落集结而来的战士们就快到了
so we need hands in the armory.
我们需要给军械库增派人手
Of course.
说得没错
We're short of arrows.
我们的弓箭不多了
When the fletchers arrive,
等造箭的工匠到了
take them to the drying sheds.
把他们带到干草棚去
I'll meet you there.
我在那里等你
Good to have you back, Lindon.
你平安回来真是万幸 林登
I have to go.
我要走了
Not before you finish your tribal duty.
部落交给你的任务没完成你就别想走
My what?
什么
Your tribal duty.
你说呢
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰到你了吗
Look.
看呀
It's my saviour.
我的救命恩人来了
I didn't save you. I took you hostage.
我没有救你 你只是人♥质♥而已
Same result.
结果都一样
Here I am...
你看看我
safe and sound.
毫发无损
So how's it going?
情况怎么样了
How's what going?
什么情况怎么样了
The new agreement...
新的协议
with the chieftain's son from Gaul...
与高卢族长之子的协议
your wife's new husband.
也就是你妻子的新丈夫
Strong jaw.
硬朗的下巴
Strong arms.
强壮的手臂
Was it your idea?
那是你的主意吗
Funnily enough, no. It was the Druids'.
别开玩笑了 当然不是 那是祭司的主意
To forge bonds across the seas with the Bretons.
以此加强与对岸布列塔尼人的联♥系♥
Wise move.
真是高招
Yes, very wise.
的确是高招
Has his seed taken?
怀上他的孩子了吗
Not as yet, no.
还没有
He's been here a few months.
他来这边已经好几个月了呢
Indeed, he has.
确实
And all that time,
在这期间
you, her first husband,
你作为她的第一任丈夫
you're not allowed to lie with her.
却不能与她行房♥
That's the rule.
这是规则
Must be hard for you.
对你来说定非易事吧
Well, we all make sacrifices for the tribe.
我们都要为了部落做些牺牲
So what's the plan?
所以呢 有什么计划吗
For who?
什么计划
What? Uh, for who?
针对谁的计划
For me, silly.
当然是对我的 傻子
Ransom?
要赎金
Torture?
还是慢慢折磨
Execution?
或者直接处决
What's the general feeling?
将军有何感想
Well, things are all a bit...
这件事...
up in the air at the moment.
这件事目前还没定下来
Bigger fish and all that, you know.
你懂的 放长线钓大鱼
Strange how in a crisis,
真是奇怪 在危机中
you look for the obvious dangers
人们总是只注意到那些显而易见的危险
when sometimes, the real dangers
却不知道有的时候
are where you least expect to find them...
真正的危险是在他们最没有防备的时候发生的
sometimes...
甚至有时候
right under your nose.
就发生在你眼皮底下
You're quite the military tactician,
你真是个军事战略家
aren't you?
对吗
Do you know how to skin a rabbit?
你知道怎么给兔子剥皮吗
Of course.
当然
Why are you called an outcast?
为什么你被人叫做流浪者
You know, you have to listen better.
你应该更加用心听人说话
I'm not an outcast.
我不是普通的流浪者
I'm The Outcast.
我是"流浪者"
To be The Outcast,
所谓流浪者
you must be cast out of somewhere,
肯定是被某个地方驱逐的
and not just for stealing a chicken.
而且驱逐的原因不是偷鸡摸狗这样的小事
It has to be something big, something important.
必定是某些重大的 重要的事
I know who cast you out.
我知道是谁驱逐了你
It was the Druids.
是祭司
They did it because you were insane.
他们驱逐你是因为你疯了
Who told you that?
谁跟你说的
My father.
我父亲
Oh! Was he a wise man?
原来如此 他肯定是个聪明人吧
Because he might be dead,
然而现在他可能已经死了
and this insane one is alive.
他口中的疯子却还活着
So...
事实就是如此
You know for someone so wise, you really stink.
对于聪明人来说 你简直糟透了
Oh, you noticed. Thanks.
你才发现啊 过奖了
You're proud of it?
你还觉得很自豪吗
When your bed is the forest floor,
如果你以地为庐
first thing you learn
你学会的第一件事
is to stink of Death,
就是染上死亡的臭味
get a real good stink on.
让自己散发着腐臭味
When I find a dead fox or a badger,
如果我发现了死掉的狐狸或者獾
I like to stop, kneel down,
我会停下脚步 跪在地上
and have a good roll...
好好地拿他们的尸体在身上滚一滚
rub it in my hair, on my chest.
用他们摩擦我的头发 我的胸膛
The boar hears it loud and clear.
这个讯息会清清楚楚地传达给野猪
It speaks his language.
通过它们的语言
It says, "Leave the Outcast alone."
告诉他们 "不要靠近这个流浪者"
Trust me. It works.
相信我 这招很有用
Trust me. It does.
相信我 这真的很臭
Ungrateful!
一点不懂感激
I'm not sharing with you,
我才不要跟你分享食物
and tomorrow, you're on your own.
明天你就只能靠自己了
My mission doesn't have room for passengers.
我的使命容不下任何过客
What mission?
什么使命
Do you have any idea what's going on right now?
你到底知不知道现在发生什么事了
The stones upon which Time itself stands...
时光的磐石
those stones have shifted.
已经开始转动了
They're collapsing,
它们正在崩塌
crushing centuries,
摧毁世界
annihilating pantheons...
毁灭众神
the ghosts of all our dead churned into a whirlwind,
而那些逝者的幽灵却被旋风席卷
incinerated in a single flash...
在电光火石之间 即化为灰烬
and when it's gone...
所到之处
nothing.
寸草不生
Nothing remains,
片甲不留
Danu tried to warn us.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表