剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
不列颠尼亚 第一季第四集
苏利斯 我请求您
听到我的请求 为我逆转时光
予她平安
予她自♥由♥
苏利斯 我请求你 听到我的请求
大地啊 准备迎接吾之兄弟
你将恢复孩童样貌
远离世俗的纷扰
除去骄傲与忧伤
苏利斯 我请求您
听到我的请求 为我逆转时光
予她平安 予她自♥由♥
# 唱着过去的历史 #
Histories of ages past
# 唱着落后的民俗 #
Unenlightened shadows cast
# 唱着古老的时间 #
Down through all eternity
# 唱着人性的哭泣 #
The crying of humanity
# 弹奏弦琴的男人 #
'Tis then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 唱着爱的歌♥谣 #
Comes singing songs of love
# 弹奏弦琴的男人 #
Then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man
# 唱着爱的歌♥谣 #
Comes singing songs...
好吧 正面不杀他 反面杀了他
All right, heads he lives, tails we do him.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
- 谢谢 - 谢什么
- Thank you. - What for?
谢谢你救了我一命
For saving my life.
你来这里还没多久
You've not been here long,
我已经欠了你一连串债了
yet already, I owe you a whole litany of debts.
凯特
Cait!
让我们好好看看这双眼睛
Let's have a close look at those eyes.
父亲 是我
Father, it's me.
- 凯特 凯特 - 我在这里 我在这里
- Cait? Cait! - I'm here. I'm here.
昨天我派了一位使者和你父亲谈判
Yesterday I sent an envoy to parley with your father.
他知道你来这里了吗
Does he even know you're here?
守住阵型
Formation!
他们不知从哪儿冒了出来 包围了我们
Out of nowhere, they surrounded us.
- 多少人 - 二十四个 可能更多
- How many? - Two dozen, maybe more.
我们损失了多少人
How many down?
我觉得没人活了下来
I don't think anyone survived.
除了你
Except you.
那是我的东西
That's mine.
不要碰它
Don't touch it.
这些内容都是禁忌
All texts are forbidden.
它们全都是魔鬼的作品
They are the work of devils.
那是我们父亲所相信的
That is what our father believes,
不是你
not you!
如果他知道了你跟我说的这些
If he knew what you just told me,
他会像对母亲一样对我
he'd do the same as he did to our mother.
德鲁伊祭司会决定你的命运
The Druids now will decide your fate.
你就这样把我的生命交给天意了吗
Then you throw me to the winds.
听好了
Know this.
你在我眼里已经死了
You are dead to me.
您的女儿 克兰
The daughter, Kerra.
我担心...
I'm afraid...
担心什么
Afraid what?
她有秘密瞒着您
She keeps secrets from you.
什么秘密
What secrets?
德鲁伊祭司是神的眼睛
The Druids are the eyes of the gods.
他们可能想看看这个
They might want to see this.
我把它洗干净了
I washed it.
你还想让我说谢谢吗
Oh, you want me to say thank you?
你一开始就不该碰我的大鹅卵石的
You shouldn't have touched Big Pebble in the first place.
但我还给你了 不是吗
Well, you got it back, didn't you?
你为什么不告诉他你姐姐死了
Why didn't you tell him his daughter's dead?
这样他才能睡着
So he could sleep.
等他醒过来怎么办
And when he wakes?
你不是有任务在身吗
I thought you had a mission.
营地在那边
The camp's back that way.
我的计划... 改变了
My plans... have changed.
什么时候变的
Since when?
自从我见到将军
Since I saw the General.
自从我看到了他的眼睛
Since I looked in his eyes.
然后呢
And?
我看到了一些东西
I saw something.
什么东西
Saw what?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不是人
He's not a man.
他是... 他是别的什么东西
He's something... he's something else,
某种... 非常 非常强大的东西
something... far, far stronger.
所以你打算怎么做
So what are you going to do?
我得想想
I have to think about that.
昨天的时候 你还无所不知呢
Yesterday, you knew everything.
今天你就一无所知了
Today, nothing.
你确定你能完成这个使命吗
You sure you're the man for this mission?
别开玩笑了 我当然能
Don't be ridiculous. Of course I am...
但我从没说过这事很容易
but I never said it would be easy.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会沿着山路 一路朝西边去
I'd follow the hill paths west,
去克鲁多诺
to Crugdunon.
比勒诺国王会保护你们
King Pellenor will protect you.
给你
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
用一捧水把它稀释
Mix it with a handful of water.
每天清洗一次他的眼窝
Bathe the sockets once a day,
他也许能撑到城♥堡♥那里
and he may make it as far as the Citadel.
保持落魄的样子
Stay stinky.
是你吗 孩子
Is that you, child?
是我 父亲
It's me, Father.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我们是安全的
We're safe,
但我们得离开这里
but we have to get away from here.
你站得起来吗
Can you stand?
我当然能站起来 我还没那么老
Of course I can stand. I'm not that old.
这样舒服吗
Is that comfortable?
说实话
Not going to lie.
现在我很不舒服
Right now, not a lot's comfortable.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她去见了罗马人
She met with the Romans,
在我明令禁止的情况下 秘密和他们谈判
parleyed with them secretly, when I forbade it.
你为什么要去
Why did you go?
阻止他们钉死我们的人♥民♥
To stop them crucifying our people.
罗马人提出的条件是什么
And what did the Romans demand in return?
还是说是给你的人情
Or was it a favour to you?
我发誓会尝试说服我父亲
I vowed that I would try and persuade my father
去和他们谈判
to speak with them.
罗马对你来说是什么
What is Rome to you?
你听命于谁
Who do you serve?
我忠于我的部落
My loyalty is to my tribe.
你母亲也曾说过同样的话
Your mother used those same words.
我只忠于我的部落
My loyalty is to my tribe alone.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
这些是什么
What are these things?
罗马人上次侵略时留下的手卷
Roman artefacts from the last invasion,
藏在她的房♥间里
hidden in her chamber.
这是你把我母亲带走的那晚
My mother gave them to me...
她留给我的
the night you took her.
她是献给神的祭品
She was a sacrifice to the gods.
那是是你决定的
So you decided.
她知道书面文字是严令禁止的
She knows the written word is forbidden.
只有神才有书写事实的权力
Only the gods have the power to write the truth.
所以你看不懂这些内容
So you cannot read them.
就像我不理解你在我父亲脸上写下的字一样
No more than the runes you scribed on my father's face.
你惧怕神吗
Do you fear the gods?
神了解我的真心
The gods know my heart.
你惧怕神吗
Do you fear the gods?
我惧怕他们
I fear them...
但如果爱我母亲会激怒神
but if loving my mother angers the gods,
他们就不再是我的神了
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表