剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
别看他们的眼睛
What?
什么
Trust me.
相信我
Not a good idea.
那不是个好主意
Here, take over.
给 你接着干
All well, Legionary?
还好吗 士兵
Forgive me, General.
请原谅我 将军
You taken a dump yet?
你大便了吗
Not yet, General.
还没有 将军
My first commander told me
我的第一个指挥官告诉我
that you're not really in the territory
只有好好拉一泡屎
'til you've had a good dump.
你才算真正融入了这片领土
Let the enemy know you're here.
好让敌人知道你在这里
He also told me
他还告诉我
when you kill a man, his weight falls upon you...
杀人时 他的体重会压向你
everything he was,
他的过去
everything he now will never be...
以及他无法拥有的未来 都会压向你
and if you try to carry that weight,
如果你要支撑这个重量
you'll tire.
你会累垮的
Soon, you'll be unable to move, to hold your sword,
很快 你就无法前进 也握不住剑
and sure enough, the man you fought...
毫无疑问 你打倒的这个人
the man you trained so hard to defeat,
你经过刻苦训练来打倒的这个人
to vanquish...
来击败的人
he has vanquished you.
反过来击败了你
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Antonius.
安东尼厄斯
Well, Antonius...
安东尼厄斯
I suggest you grab a handful of those leaves
我建议你抓一大把这种叶子
and go and make your mark,
去做好你的标记
and then get back to your post.
然后回到岗位上
Aye, General.
是 将军
Mars, hear me.
战神马耳斯 请聆听我
Make me strong this day to see the moon this night.
请让我足够强壮 能够看到今晚的月亮
Make my hand and mind strong.
让我双手有力 意志坚定
Hear me, Mars.
请聆听我 战神马耳斯
Hear me.
聆听我
Say goodbye to your Cantii balls.
向你的蛋蛋告别吧
All I know is I never saw such an army.
我只知道我从未见过这样一支军队
War horses, iron wagons,
战马 铁制马车
more spearmen than I ever faced on any field.
枪兵比我以前任何战场上遇到的都多
Could they have been barbarians?
他们是野蛮人吗
I have fought barbarians,
我和野蛮人打过仗
and I know what a Roman war party looks like.
我也知道罗马军团是什么样的
Seems our war with the Regni
看来我们和雷格尼人的战争
is small beer now.
已经无足轻重了
Have you ever seen a Roman war party?
你见过罗马军团吗
Perhaps this puts your own misdemeanors
或许这能让你的小罪
into perspective.
受到正当的审判
If the Romans had built boats across the water,
如果罗马人造好船穿过了海峡
we would have known.
我们应该会知道的
You know my heart has always been with you
你知道关于你父亲的问题
on these problems with your father.
我一直都向着你
I just want you to know that when your brother is king,
我只想让你知道 如果你的兄弟当上国王
things will be different for you.
你的境遇就不同了
So I should look forward
所以我应该盼着
to the death of my own father?
自己的父亲去死吗
An invasion with thousands of men...
数千人发起的侵略...
At least Lindon is safely returned.
至少林登平安回来了
We have the gods to thank for that.
为此我们应该感谢诸神
Unless they brought their own slaves,
除非他们带走自己的奴隶
and bribed our spies.
买♥♥通我们的间谍
Husband!
夫君
Thank the Gods you're safe.
谢天谢地你没事
My King,
国王陛下
may I take your brave servant and tend to his wounds?
我能带走您英勇的仆人 好照料他的伤势吗
Very well.
可以
Come, husband.
来吧 夫君
You are safe now.
你现在安全了
Send out our best scouts. We need information.
派出我们最好的侦察员 我们需要情报
Let me go.
让我去
You will remain here.
你要待在这儿
We are blind. We need every eye...
我们现在就是睁眼瞎 我们不能放过任何眼线
Leave this hall.
你给我离开大厅
Battle joined at midnight.
午夜交战
Scant resistance met.
几乎没有抵抗
Locerly Cross captured.
洛克利克鲁斯已经沦陷
prisoners taken.
劫走了六十个囚犯60
General!
将军
We met messengers from the northern landings.
我们接见了北地的信使
The cavalry units established beach heads
骑兵队拿下了河口沿岸
all along the estuary.
所有的滩头阵地
Tell Vespasian we're heading in country.
告诉维斯帕先 我们在向国内进军
And our supply lines back to the ships?
我们的补给线调回船上吗
There's more than enough food and slaves.
食物和奴隶都很充裕
We go inland, dig in.
我们去内陆 掘壕防守
Two or three days,
只要两三天
the cavalry units can catch us up.
骑兵队就能追上我们
By that time,
到那时
we'll have the measure of the counter attack.
我们就有反击的办法了
How are the men?
那些人怎么样
Shitting themselves.
吓得要死
The general consensus
都以为
is that we've just invaded Hell.
我们攻打的是地狱呢
There's a river and level ground
东北方四英里处
four miles north east.
有条河还有平地
We can be there by noon
我们可以中午到那里
and have ditches dug by sunset.
日落时挖好战壕
Carry on, Praefectus.
继续加油 长官
Legate.
副将
What of the missing legionary?
那个失踪的士兵怎么样了
We've searched.
我们找过了
No sign of him.
没有发现任何踪迹
Interesting.
有意思
Give the order to move out.
下达出发的命令
General.
是 将军
Company!
士兵们
Move out!
出发
Sir!
大人
Keep your mouth shut.
闭嘴
I have two daughters.
我有两个女儿
Are they safe?
她们平安吗
Where are they?
她们在哪儿
Please! Sir!
拜托 大人
Where are my daughters?
我的女儿们在哪里
Why did you save me last night?
你昨晚为什么救我
I didn't save you.
我不是在救你
There were arrows.
有人放箭
I used you as cover.
我用你做掩护
You're small.
你还很小
Then I thought
然后我就想
your father might have something stashed away,
你父亲可能藏有东西
but that was a total dead end.
可那就是个死胡同
It was a mistake.
这完全是个错误
When we reach the river, you're on your own.
等我们到了河边 你就自己走
What's a Roman?
罗马人是什么
You salt farmers are even more ignorant than I thought.
你们这些盐民比我想象中还要无知
The Romans are devils.
罗马人是恶魔
They're the foot soldiers of Lokka,
他们是洛卡的步兵
the Great Earth Demon.
可怕的人间恶魔
They started in a place called Rome.
他们从一个叫做罗马的地方出发
What's Rome?
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表