剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
向前一步 穿过我...
step forward and run me through...
或者... 一起来
or... all at once.
来啊
Come.
你们害怕了吗
You afraid?
我们的神保护着我们
Our gods protect us,
而我保护着你们...
and I protect you...
你们的将军
your general,
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Aulus Plautius, a Roman,
跟你们一样 是个罗马人
as you are Romans.
不仅仅是个男人
Not men.
也不是被吓坏的孩子
Not scared children.
是罗马人
Romans.
回到你们的帐篷里去
You go back to your tents.
现在
Now.
按令行事
Do as I command.
你还活着 爸爸
You're alive, Father.
伊瑟琳在哪 她安全吗
Where is Islene? Is she safe?
伊瑟琳安全吗
Is Islene safe?
她没事 爸爸
She's safe, Father.
感谢神
Thanks to the gods.
伊瑟琳让你来的 是吗
Islene sent you, didn't she?
她让我来的
She sent me.
我们安全了
We're safe.
他们给我们送来了消息
They've sent for us.
万能的洛卡
Mighty Lokka.
我们在崛起
We are rising.
我们在崛起
We are rising.
神的指示很明确了
The voices were clear.
你准备好跟从神的指引了吗
Are you ready to follow the will of the gods?
但如果爱我母亲会激怒神
But if loving my mother angers the gods,
他们就不是我的神了
they are no gods of mine.
你刚做了个很重大的决定
You just made a very big decision.
现在神也会做出他们的决定
Now the gods will make theirs.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表