剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
It's all right.
没事的
It's not all right.
才不是
Nothing's right.
一切都错了
It should be you.
王位该是你的
Who knows the ways of the gods?
谁能知道神的决议呢
You know I don't want this.
你知道我并不想要这个王位
I don't want any of it.
一点也不想
Not...
一点...
not any of it?
一点也不想吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Something's, uh...
有些事...
something's bothering me.
有些事一直困扰着我
When we left the citadel,
我们离开根城♥堡♥时
the Roman prisoner, he was shouting something.
那个罗马囚犯 他一直在喊什么
Did you hear what it was? No.
你听到他喊什么了吗 没有
No? I did.
没有吗 我听到了
He was shouting "Behold the power of Rome."
他在喊"一睹罗马的雄风"
And they were watching us last night,
那些罗马人昨晚一直在监视我们
just like it was... planned.
就像这一切都是计划好的一样
I swear by our mother,
我以母亲的名义起誓
I never saw any of this coming.
我从未预料到这一切会发生
All my life, I thought it was going to be you,
我从小到大一直认为你会继承王位
that you were going to rule us.
你会统治我们
All of which begs the question...
这些话都回避了一个问题...
why did they choose you?
为什么他们选择了你
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Back to the citadel.
回城♥堡♥
There's one more question I need to ask our Roman friend.
还有一个问题需要问问我们的罗马朋友
How is she?
她的滋味如何
The Queen?
女王的滋味
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
What happened?
发生了什么
Did Phelan catch you at it?
是费伦去抓奸了吗
You should be careful.
你该小心些
You might make him jealous.
你会让他嫉妒的
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么
They've been at it for years.
他们几年来一直暗通款曲
Of course, they deny it...
当然 他们不会承认...
but all the signs are there.
但是所有的迹象都很清楚
The number of times he's come to my bed
每一次他来到我的床上...
reeking of her.
都带着她的骚味...
You must have spotted it...
你一定也注意到了...
little smiles, whispers,
那些克制的微笑 轻声私语
cosy asides...
温馨的话语...
and now that she's queen,
而现在她成了女王
what's not to like, eh?
还有谁会不喜欢她呢
And let's face it, you should know.
别逃避了 你心里很清楚的
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
How you must wish
你肯定非常渴望
that the Druids had put you with her.
德鲁伊祭司让你和她在一起
Tell me, husband...
告诉我 我的丈夫...
is she better than me?
她有哪里比我好
Is her mouth prettier?
她的嘴更甜美吗
Did she make you sweat?
她让你汗流不止吗
Shut up.
住口
Am I not enough for you?
你有我还不够吗
Am I not beautiful?
难道我不够美吗
You took me for your wife.
你娶我为妻
You looked me in the eye, and you swore an oath.
你看着我的眼睛 许下了誓言
Answer me.
回答我
You are beautiful...
你很美...
on the outside.
但内心丑恶
Get out.
滚出去
State your business!
你们为何事而来
General Aulus is here to speak with Queen Antedia.
盖里乌斯将军前来和安特蒂亚女王面谈
Open the gate!
开门
So, Kerra is to be crowned queen.
现在 克兰将被加冕为女王
That is what the gods will.
那是神灵的意愿
The woman who mutilated my only son...
那个女人弄残了我唯一的儿子
who destroyed my dynasty.
毁了我的王朝
In her lies the future.
可未来的希望却在她的身上
I'm not here to explain the ways of the Druids
我不是来解释德鲁伊祭司
or the gods.
或是神的决议的
I'm here to win a war.
我是来赢得战争的
Are we on the same side in that war?
战争中我们会站在同一边吗
You tell me.
你说呢
We have a spy inside the Cantii citadel.
我们在凯迪城♥堡♥内安插了间谍
Now, this spy tells me
这个间谍告诉我
Kerra came to see you, alone,
克兰独自去见了你
and that you spoke...
你们进行了谈判
And after you talked,
谈判之后
you ceased crucifying her people.
你下令停止对她的子民行刑
What deal did you make with her?
你和她做了什么交易
That is indeed the question,
这也是我想问的
because if there was such a deal,
因为如果有这样一个交易
and I don't know about it,
而且我不知道的话
then before you can bellow "Hail Claudius,"
那在你说"克劳迪亚斯万岁"之前
your pretty head, and your friend's here,
你和你这位朋友的人头就已经
are decorating my gates.
挂在我的城门上了
Who is this spy?
你说的间谍是谁
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错
I should never have disobeyed my King.
我不该违背我的国王的
I should never have gone to them.
我不该去找他们的
You did what your heart told you,
你是遵循本心才会这么做的
as you should do now.
现在也一样
Hey...
嘿...
Come with me.
跟我走吧
We take two horses, and we flee now.
我们骑两匹马 现在就逃跑
There's nothing in this world I want more.
这是我最想做的事情了
Then do it.
那就做啊
Staying here is certain death.
留在这里必死无疑
I need to speak with Veran.
我得跟韦兰谈一谈
Veran is a devil.
韦兰是一个恶魔
I need to look him in the eye.
我需要看着他的眼睛
I need to know the truth.
我需要知道真♥相♥
If you look him in the eye, he will steal your mind.
你如果看到了他的眼睛 他会偷走你的心智的
It will no longer be your own.
你的心智就不再受自己的控制了
I must speak with him.
我必须和他谈一谈
Then you'll have your answer.
那时你就会得到我的答案了
Your spy speaks the truth. We met with the Cantii.
你的间谍说的是事实 我们的确见了那个凯迪人
What was the agreement?
你们的交易是什么
She said she would speak to her father,
她说她会跟她父亲谈谈
that she had his ear.
而她父亲会听从她的建议
Turns out she was mistaken,
事实证明她错了
'cause when he found out, he called in the Druids.
因为当她父亲发现这件事后 他告诉了德鲁伊祭司
We speak to all the tribes.
我们跟所有的部落都谈判过
It's what we do.
这就是我们做事的方式
Now, we have mutual interests,
我们现在有着共同利益
and you'd better hope
你最好盼着
that continues to be the case.
以后依然如此
Now, are we on the same side, or aren't we?
我们现在到底在不在同一阵营
If we are,
如果在的话
I want more than mutual interest.
我想要的就不仅是共同利益了
You see, I trust my allies.
你知道的 我信任我的盟友
I respect them.
我尊重他们
I want to know if I have your trust,
我想知道我是否得到了你的信任
your respect, your...
你的尊重 你的...
love.
爱
To prove it, I want you to do something for me.
为了证明这点 我想让你为我做件事
What do you want?
你想要什么
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表