剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
if you have a genuine need,
真正的事件
a genuine case,
他们就不理会你
then they fuck with you.
但是... 如果你装作无所谓的样子
But... act like you don't need them,
他们就会拼命对你献殷勤
and then they're all over you.
我见过他们变成老鹰翱翔于天际
I've seen them turn into eagles and fly.
很好
Good.
因为在等了这么久之后
Because after waiting this long,
那是我最小的期望了
that is the very least I expect.
她被埋在北边的地里 离这里半英里远
She's in the ground half a mile north of here.
在河湾处的橡树旁
A stand of oaks where the river bends.
我知道那地方
I know the place.
她的脚上方有一块石头 头上方有一只芦苇杆
There's a rock at her feet and a reed at her head.
和你们做生意很愉快
Pleasure doing business.
和没有灵魂的人做生意很容易
It's easy doing business with the soulless.
是的 我都有点无聊了
Yeah, I'm bored now.
如果她在说谎呢
What if she's lying?
她说的是真话
She speaks the truth.
等月亮升起
Wait for the rising moon.
那会是她见到的第一样东西
The first thing she'll see.
是时候谈判了
It's time to talk.
告诉罗马将军 我会和他谈判的
Tell the General that I'll speak with him.
- 不要这么做 - 为什么
- Don't do it. - Why?
不要找他们
Don't go to them.
是你让我接受他的提议的...
You told me to accept his offer...
他会毁了你的
He'll devour you.
现在谈判已经太晚了
It's too late for talking.
他们知道我们已经完了
They know it's over.
你还能给他们什么
What can you offer?
你自己吗 是吗
Yourself? Is that it?
你觉得那是写在你额上的文字吗
You think that's written here?
那个你曾帮助过的女孩
This girl you say you helped,
还有她瞎了的父亲
with the blind father,
那个天定之子...
this chosen one...
最后置你于何地呢
where does that leave you?
一个预言的贡品吗
A sacrifice to some prophesy?
那难道是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
他现在能见你了
He'll see you now.
跟我来
Follow me.
孩子 够了
Enough, child.
我是阿尼亚 巴恩与达努之女
I am Ania, daughter of Bann and Danu,
但我还有另一个名字
but I go by another name,
你也知道的名字
a name you know well.
我的真实姓名是布伦娜
My true name is Brenna.
由雷格尼人抚养长大
I was raised by the Regni,
但我一直知道我亲生父母的存在
but always knew the presence of my real parents.
现在我怀有一名金发男子的孩子
Now I am with child by the golden-haired one,
预言就要实现了
and the prophecy shall be fulfilled.
预言
Prophecy?
两千月以前 你亲自在我祖先的脸上
You wrote it yourself, on the face of my ancestor,
书写下的符号♥
2,000 moons ago...
是两千零四个月
2,004.
根据预言 布伦娜会被一位
The prophecy tells that Brenna shall be rescued
金发凡人拯救
by a golden-haired mortal,
继而将携手孕育诸神
and together they will spawn a pantheon
统治天国 绵延千年
to rule the heavens for a thousand years.
你会诞下神吗
You would bear gods?
若天意如此
If that is my destiny.
如果是这样 你是否也接受了
Do you also accept this destiny,
命运的安排呢
should it be so?
我想知道神的旨意
I want to know the will of the gods.
你 已年逾数千岁
You, who are thousands of moons old,
一直指引我们
who have always guided us,
告诉我们正确之道
shown us the right path,
神圣之路
the path to the Divine,
说吧 第二祭司
tell us, Second Man,
我们是否是希望
are we made of light?
我们会知道你的答案的
We would know your answer.
现在我必须和神交谈
I must speak with the gods now.
预言是真的...
The prophecy is true...
但它不是关于你的
But it's not your prophecy.
什么
What?
你并非预言所指之人
You are not its vessel.
预言还没有发生
It has not come to pass.
可能要千年后才会发生
It may not for a thousand years.
我只知道
I only know this,
你不是布伦娜
you are not Brenna.
也不是女神
You are not a goddess.
你只是雷格尼的阿尼亚
You are Ania of the Regni.
你在撒谎
You lie.
神从不撒谎
Gods never lie.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你撒谎 你是个骗子
You lie. You're a liar.
军队正在集♥合♥
The troops are massing.
至少让我与你同行
At least let me come with you.
不 我必须独自面对
No, I must do this alone.
克兰...
Kerra...
我对你部落的贡献有坏无好
I've done your tribe nothing but harm.
是我烧毁了粮仓
It was me who burned the grain store.
我来这儿不是为了联合
I came here not to forge bonds,
而是为了破坏
but to poison.
这是德鲁伊祭司的命令
It was the Druids' bidding.
是他们下的命令
The Druids decreed it,
而我只能服从
and I obeyed.
我明白
I understand.
我夺走了你的粮食
I took food from your mouth.
使我们提前一两个月从妄想中醒来
And saved us one, two moons of vain hope.
你不会惩罚我吗
Will you not have me punished?
我们当中服从德鲁伊祭司命令的人
Those of us who do the Druids' bidding
已经不在我的考虑之内了
are already cast to the wind.
再见 林登
Goodbye, Lindon.
正是她
It is her.
我只是来保护她
I only came to protect her.
那是你来的唯一原因吗
Is that the only reason you came?
那个预言...
The Prophecy...
我需要知道
I need to know.
会发生什么
What happens?
韦兰 韦兰... 求你了
Veran. Veran... please.
韦兰
Veran!
我必须知道接下来会发生什么
I need to know what happens next.
你想知道接下来会发生什么
You want to know what happens next?
你是对的 父亲
You were right, Father.
你是对的
You were right.
耐心点 女王陛下
Patience, your Majesty.
饿吗
Hungry?
这个很不错
These are really rather good.
凯迪人会投降
The Cantii surrender.
城♥堡♥是你的了 不过有个条件
The fortress is yours, on one condition.
什么呢
And what's that?
保证我子民的安全
The guaranteed safety of my people.
不能伤害任何一个凯迪人
Not a single Cantii will be harmed.
可以吗
Do I have your word?
现在
Well, now,
当时投降也不是很难吧
that wasn't so hard, was it?
所有这些折磨
All this suffering,
这些痛苦
all this pain,
月复一月
for months and months.
只要你父亲当时乖乖听话
If only your father had listened, huh,
目光更长远些...
seen the bigger picture...
不过那样的话 你我就无法相遇了 不是吗
But then you and I would never have met, would we?
看起来神为我们每个人都做了安排
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表