剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
不厚道吗
Bad?
容易让人误会
Misleading.
帝国不是想攻打你们
It's not what the Empire's about.
是吗
Oh?
那是想干什么
What is it about?
我们所图仅一事而已
One thing.
税
Taxes.
合理征收 有效集中
Reasonably levied, efficiently collected,
再送回罗马
funneled back to Rome,
仅此而已
that's it.
恐怕还要加上几百万奴隶吧
That and a few million slaves.
战争是课税的天敌
War is the enemy of the tax collector.
所以我们才想尽快
That's why we like to get to the peace part
达到和平
as quickly as possible.
这座城♥堡♥的作用就在这里了
Which is where your fortress comes in.
让罗马士兵在你的允许下
Roman soldiers stationed here
驻扎在此
with your permission
可以保证百年和平
could keep the peace for a hundred years.
甚至是千年
Maybe even a thousand,
那就是很多
and that's a lot of...
和平了
peace.
还有很多税
And a lot of taxes.
你明白我的意思
You get the idea.
那你能确保我部落的安危吗
And the safety of my tribe can be guaranteed?
成交
That's the deal.
所以你是来帮忙的吗
So you're here to help.
我已经说得很清楚了吧
I think I've made that clear.
那你为什么对我撒谎
So, why are you lying to me?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你和德鲁伊祭司做了交易
You made a deal with the Druids,
又和我的仇人做交易
and you made deal with my enemy.
如果我们交易不成
Antedia's army is standing by
安特蒂亚的军队就会发兵了
if this doesn't work out.
你敢说你没做过这些事吗
Do you deny any of that?
你想让我相信你吗
And you want me to trust you?
我能说句实话吗
May I be frank?
我从雷格尼人那里根本没得到
I don't know my fucking Cantiis
什么关于凯迪人的信息
from my Regnis,
我也完全不在乎
and I genuinely don't care.
我们想要的东西是一样的
We both want the same thing,
这片土地和人♥民♥的
the safety and security of these lands,
和平安宁
and these people.
你相信你的德鲁伊祭司能带来这些吗
Or do you trust your Druids with that?
你我二人才是是未来的希望
We're the future, you and I.
混乱
Chaos,
牺牲
sacrifice...
那都是过去式了
that's the past.
他们的确挺厉害的...
That's quite a trick they have...
能预先知道一个人的未来
...to know your story before you've lived it.
你相信吗
Do you believe it?
我不会听从他们的话
I will be my own queen.
所以 我们算是达成一致了吗
So, we have a deal?
我的战士仍然听命于我
I will retain control of my warriors.
而你的士兵保护我族的边境
Your soldiers will protect my borders,
任何凯迪人不能成为罗马人的奴隶
and no Cantii will ever be a slave to a Roman.
如果这份协定能撑过五年
If the agreement holds in five years,
到那时 我们再谈税收问题
we can talk about taxes.
同意
Agreed.
还有什么
What else?
我得和长老们商讨一下
I need to speak with my elders.
天亮前你会得到答案的
You'll have your answer by dawn.
帝国是由多方因素凝聚而成的
The Empire is cemented by many things,
不仅仅是通过战争
not just war.
如果一切都往正确的方向发展
If things go the right way,
我希望我们会变得...
I'd like us to become...
更加亲近
much closer.
我的上一个追求者
I left my last suitor
还在地上捂着蛋蛋哀嚎呢
scrabbling on the floor for his balls.
我从不逃避挑战
Well, I've never shirked a challenge,
如果真到了那种地步
but if it comes to that,
给我放点水
just give me a few yards head start.
你笑了
I made you smile.
你应该多笑笑
You should do that more often.
德鲁伊祭司怎么说我的
What do the Druids say about me?
那个罗马人是个恶魔
That Rome is a demon.
那你怎么认为
What do you think?
等着瞧吧
I suppose I'll find out.
还有最后一件事
Oh, one last thing.
你这儿有很多正在寻找容身之处的人
You've lots of people here looking for safety.
他们家破人亡 流离失所
Lost their family, lost their homes,
这是最不幸的
it's most unfortunate.
我们偶遇了两个人
We came across a couple,
一个小女孩和一个盲人
a young girl and a blind man.
我们觉得那是他的女儿
We think it's his daughter.
你见过他们吗
Have you seen them?
你对他们有什么兴趣
What interest do you have in them?
他们在这里吗 我想见见他们
Are they here? I'd like to meet them.
这里没有你要找的人
There is no one of that description here, no.
好吧 如果你见到他们 我很希望你能告诉我
Well, if you see them, I'd very much like to know.
天亮前再见吧
By dawn then.
很荣幸能和你达成一致
It's been a pleasure.
谁都能把鸟变没
Anyone can make birds disappear.
你们那又老又胖的父亲也可以做到
Even your fat, old dad can do that.
难点在于...
The trick is...
把它们变回来
making them come back,
是的
right...
看...
On...
...好了
...cue.
快起来 醒醒 我们得走了
Get up now, wake up! We have to go!
我们现在就得走 快点
We have to go now! Move!
这边
This way.
等等
Wait...
求求你 他会杀了我们的
Please, he's going to kill us.
他是你的父亲吗
Is he your father?
是的 我们现在必须离开这里
Yes, and we have to get out of here now!
- 跟我来 - 谢谢你
- Come with me. - Thank you.
站住
Halt!
抓住他们
Seize them!
靠边站
Stand aside!
这俩个囚犯属于我们
Those prisoners belong to us.
别忘了你是来谈判的
You came here to parlay.
现在离开
Leave now!
抓住他们
Take them!
卫兵
Guards!
保护女王
Protect the Queen!
跟我来
Come with me!
这是个陷阱
It's a trap!
坚守阵地 保护将军
Stand your ground! Protect the General!
跟紧我 快
Stay close to me. Hurry.
快
Quick.
每个路口都向左转
Keep left at every turn,
不然你很快就会迷路的
otherwise you'll lose your way fast.
你们会从城♥堡♥的南面出去
You'll come out south of the castle.
谢谢
Thank you.
听我说
Listen to me.
你就是那个人
You are the one.
就是你
It's you.
走吧 快跑
Now go. Run.
- 谢谢 - 快跑
- Thank you. - Run!
这边
This way.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表