剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
When my brother becomes king...
你仍然会娶他的王后
you'll still be married to his queen.
我们的部落需要这个家族团结 林登
Our tribe needs this family to be united, Lindon.
不
No.
你若是知道自己所求 便会去追求
When you know what you want, you do it.
我不会属于任何男人
I won't be bound to any man.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
跟您的女儿谈谈 原谅她
Speak to your daughter. Forgive her.
我求您了
I beg you.
不 不
No... no...
不
no.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
一位长者摔断了背
one of the elders snapped his back,
她的夫人请德鲁伊祭司帮忙
and his wife called in the Druids.
德鲁伊祭司来了
The Druid who came
用一个麻雀巢和一些兔子的骨头
used a sparrow nest and rabbit bones...
以及乌鸦的羽毛
crow feathers,
他的双手摆弄着这些东西
and he moved his hands over them,
结束的时候
and when he was finished,
老者从他的小屋里走出来
old Ruggan comes walking out of his hut
如同什么事情也没发生过
like nothing ever happened.
他让时光倒流
He turned back time...
使一切恢复了原状
made everything as it was before.
他乞求了太阳
He begged the sun,
太阳就...
and the sun...
反方向运转
it went backwards through the sky,
那一天就又重新开始了
and the day was born over.
那一天就又重新开始了
The day was born over,
他就是这样做的
and this is how he did it...
那么我的伊瑟琳
and my Islene
也会从这片树林中走出来
will come walking through those trees
如同什么事情也没发生过
like nothing ever happened.
你懂了吗 现在你懂了吗
You see? You see now?
你知道我们在这里做什么了吧
You see what we can do here?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
今天 你载的是国王
Today, you carry a king.
现在开心了吗
Happy now?
跟着其他人
Follow with the others.
我们会在日落时分到达
We'll be there at sunset.
你们这些德鲁伊祭司
You Druids...
感觉自己就像风...
think you're like the wind...
地震一般
like earthquakes...
但你不是 对吧
but you're not, are you?
你怎么可能是呢
How can you be?
你洞若观火
You see it very clearly.
神赐予你明眸善目
The gods gave you good eyes.
仔细看着
Watch very carefully.
一睹罗马的雄风
Behold the power of Rome!
一睹罗马的雄风
Behold the power of Rome!
一睹罗马的雄风
Behold... the power of Rome!
告诉我写了什么
Tell me what is written.
你是比勒诺 凯迪的国王
You were Pellenor, King of the Cantii,
由神所选
chosen by the gods.
神带走了你的爱妻
The gods took your beloved wife.
你虽然内心抗拒
Your heart was against it,
却顺从了神灵
but you obeyed the gods.
黑暗席卷了你
A darkness entered you...
你把黑暗带给了你的孩子们
darkness you cast upon your children,
你被打垮了
and you were broken.
是一个失败的父亲
A broken father.
一个懦弱的国王
A broken king.
我遵从了神的旨意啊
I did the gods' will!
这些符号♥还记录了什么
What more do the runes say?
还有什么
What more?
就这些
That is all.
不 我
No, I...!
我的事迹不止于此 还有更多
I was more than that! More!
你带去另一个世界的只有这些
That is what you take to the next place.
不
No...
不
No!
不
No!
不
No...
克兰
Kerra!
原谅我
Forgive me.
我不知道该如何...
I don't know how...
但是如果你所相信的是事实的话
but if your faith is the truth...
我们会在下一个世界里重逢的
we will meet in the next world.
它停下来了 不是吗
It's stopped, hasn't it?
神让太阳停止了移♥动♥
The gods are stopping the sun!
伊瑟琳
Islene!
我在这 快来
I'm here! Come now!
求你停下来
Please stop.
我能听见她的声音 她就在附近
I can hear her. She's near.
不 别这样
No... no...
苏利斯 我求求您
Sulis ymbiliaf!
苏利斯 我求求您
Sulis ymbiliaf!
苏利斯 苏利斯 让时光倒转
Sulis, sulis gwared...
求求您 让时光倒转 苏利斯
ymbiliaf fy nghri sulis.
苏利斯 苏利斯 苏利斯 求您让时光倒转
Sulis! Sulis! Sulis gwared...
苏利斯... 苏利斯 我求求您...
Sulis... sulis gwared...
您在哪儿 我的神
Where are you, my gods?
我的神灵... 在哪儿
Where... are... my... gods?
跪下
Kneel.
从今夜起
From this night...
你就是凯迪的克兰女王
you are Queen Kerra of the Cantii.
你的双眸会指引我们
Your eyes now lead us.
它们看到了什么
What do they see?
当我寒冷时
When I was cold,
你曾给我温暖
you kept me warm.
当我哭泣时 你曾给我安慰
When I wept, you comforted me.
因为你
Because of you...
我才得到归属
I belong.
当你再次成为婴孩
When you are a child again...
弱小 无助之时
weak, helpless...
我会保护你
I will protect you.
我会保护你
I will protect you.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表