剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
When you looked at it,
就好像里面蕴藏着整个宇宙的秘密
it was like it held all the secrets of the universe.
你能看到上面的每一个裂缝
You could see every crevice,
每一个细小的闪光点
every tiny sparkle...
是一个上百万年的古物 十亿中挑一的珍品
a million-year-old object, one in a billion.
你的腿还好吗
How are your legs?
- 挺好的 - 胳膊呢
- The legs feel good. - And the arms?
- 胳膊动不了 - 头呢
- The arms won't move. - The head?
- 我不想谈论头 - 我能理解
- I don't want to talk about heads. - Understandable.
我不是故意要提起这个的
I didn't mean to bring that up.
我不想那么做的
I didn't mean to do it.
兄弟... 不用在意
Mate... forget it.
这种事情时常发生
These things happen.
好多血
There was so much blood.
- 别想了 - 我却只能看着
- Leave it. - I had to saw.
别说了
Just stop it.
我们应该再试几个
I think we should do some more.
- 你觉得这是什么 - 让我尝尝
- What do you suppose this is? - Give me a taste.
把你的舌头伸出来
Well, stick your tongue out.
哇 这舌头可真大
Whoa, that's a massive tongue.
有件事情一直困扰着我
Something's been bothering me.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我在这个军团里也待了一段时间了
I've been in this legion a while now.
哪儿都去过了...
Been all over...
埃及 的里雅斯特 高卢 现在是这儿
Egypt, Trieste, Gaul, now here.
这一路上 我注意到了一件事
On my travels, I've noticed something.
是吗 什么
Oh yeah? What's that?
所有我们去过的地方 每一处
All those places, everywhere you go...
都信仰着不同的神
the gods are different.
说仔细点
Expand.
我的意思是 他们有着不同的名字
I mean, they have different names,
不同数量的胳膊 眼睛 头颅
different numbers of arms, eyes, heads.
有时是大象
Sometimes they're elephants.
有时是夜莺 树木 贞女
Sometimes nightingales... trees... virgins...
而我一直在想 怎么可能呢
and I've been thinking, how can that be?
为什么一处的神会与
How can the gods over here be different
另一处的神不同呢
to the gods over there?
我晕了
You've lost me.
我们的每件事物都有相对应的神 不是吗
We have gods for everything, right?
- 剑神 - 武尔坎努斯
- Swords. - Vulcanus.
- 盾神 - 塞拉皮斯
- Shields. - Serapis.
没错 还有头盔 枕头 火匣 肥皂
Exactly. Helmet. Pillow. Tinderbox. Soap.
我们有靴子之神 皮诺
We have Pino, god of the boot.
我每次穿靴子都会向皮诺祈祷
When I put my boot on, I say a prayer to Pino,
以求靴子能整日不掉落
so all day long, the boot stays on,
皮革不磨损 带扣不脱落
the leather doesn't fray, the buckle snap.
每个清晨与夜晚我也会这么做
I do the same. Every morning, every night.
就是这样 所以我们有靴子之神皮诺
Exactly. So we have Pino, god of the boot.
- 向他致敬 - 埃及人...
- All hail to him. - The Egyptians...
埃及人不知道皮诺是谁
The Egyptians, they didn't know who Pino was.
他们甚至没有靴子之神或女神
They didn't even have a god or goddess of the boot,
但他们有靴子... 凯尔特人也有靴子
but they had boots... and the Celts have boots,
但我敢保证他们不知道皮诺是谁
but I bet you they don't know who Pino is,
而且...
and...
现在 这是重点...
now, this is my point...
为什么皮诺只关心我们的靴子呢
why is Pino only interested in our boots?
靴子很重要 我们因此感谢皮诺
Boots are important, and we give thanks to Pino,
- 所以我们的靴子才不会坏 - 布鲁特斯
- and our boots don't fall apart. - Brutus...
所以我们向他祈祷
So we say a prayer to him,
而皮诺也保佑我们的靴子完好无损
and Pino keeps our boots shipshape.
看看我的靴子
I mean, look at them.
看起来很棒
My boots look great,
现在也感觉异常舒服
and they're really comfy right now.
你没听懂我的重点
You're missing the point.
埃及人有战争之神荷鲁斯
The Egyptians have Horus, the god of war,
他鹰头人身 戴着红白相间的王冠
a falcon-headed man with a red and white crown.
我们则有马耳斯
We have Mars.
如果要我信仰何露斯
Now, all it would take for me to believe in Horus,
而非马耳斯
to worship Horus rather than Mars,
我只需要出生在埃及
is to be born in Egypt.
如果我出生在埃及
If I'm born in Egypt,
我就立刻会认为马耳斯是假货
I instantly think that Mars is bollocks,
即使不是假货
and even if he's not bollocks,
他也不如何露斯一般强大惊人
he's nowhere near as powerful and amazing as Horus.
你还看不出来吗
Don't you see?
我们去过的每一处都不同
Everywhere we go, it's different.
- 我想我懂你的意思了 - 很好
- I think I know what you mean. - Good.
现在 如果我们认为何露斯是假的
Now, if we think Horus is bollocks,
而他们认为马耳斯是假的...
and they think Mars is bollocks...
也许两个都是假的
maybe both are bollocks.
也许这全都是谎言
Maybe it's all bollocks,
也许我的靴子不过是一双靴子
and maybe my boot is just my boot,
如果它坏了
and if it breaks,
不是因为我惹恼了皮诺
it's not because I've offended Pino.
而是它就这么坏了 仅此而已
It's just my boot broke, and that's all.
皮诺当然存在 他一直都在
Of course there's Pino. There's always been Pino.
但如果 他其实不存在呢
But what if there hasn't?
塞拉皮斯也一直存在
There's always been Serapis.
但如果他不存在呢
But what if there hasn't?
打住
Stop now.
朱庇特
Jupiter!
我杀了我最好的朋友
I slayed my best friend!
我用刀把他的头砍了下来
I took a blade and severed his head from his body!
请用一道雷电劈死我吧
Send a thunderbolt and strike me dead!
现在动手 劈给布鲁特斯看
Do it now, for Brutus to behold!
看到了吗
Do you see?
你别再说了
I want you to stop talking.
别再说了
Stop talking.
一个字也别说了
Don't say another word.
我们孤立无援 布鲁特斯
We are alone, Brutus.
我们孤立无援
We are alone.
你醒了吗
You awake?
嗯
Mm.
所以预言说金发的凡人救了女神后
So the fair-haired mortal rescues the goddess
带她去见了德鲁伊祭司
and takes her to the druids.
是女神布伦娜
And the goddess Brenna...
能暂时不要提布伦娜了吗
Yeah, forget Brenna for a minute.
那个金发的凡人后来怎么了
What happens to the fair-haired mortal?
除了统治神界外
Besides ruling the heavens,
金发的凡人与女神共眠
the fair-haired mortal lies with the goddess,
养育了一个孩子
and they have a child,
而那个孩子 及其孩子的后代
and that child, and that child's children,
永世统治雷格尼
rule the Regni for aeons.
- 雷格尼 - 是的 雷格尼
- The Regni? - Yes, the Regni.
我恨雷格尼人 雷格尼人是我的敌人
I hate the Regni. The Regni are my enemy.
但你似乎不介意我这个雷格尼人
You don't seem to mind this Regni.
你在开玩笑吗 你简直就是我的噩梦
What are you talking about? You're a fucking nightmare.
是你自己要问预言的 写的就是这些
You asked for the prophecy. That is what is written.
有件事情我们得先说清楚
Let's get one thing clear.
我永远不会和你生孩子 永远不会
I am never having a child with you... ever.
现在才说 有点迟了
It's a bit late for that.
你说什么
What did you say?
我到底在做什么
The fuck am I doing?
我辜负了你 凯特
I failed you, Cait,
你和你姐姐
you and your sister.
我没能保护好你们
I didn't protect you.
我叫你们逃跑
I told you to run.
如果我没这么做 如果你们没有逃
If I hadn't done that, if you hadn't fled,
也许伊瑟琳还能活着
maybe Islene would still be alive.
我怀念她还在的样子
I miss her being here.
我想念她身上的香气
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表