剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
they are no gods of mine.
你刚做了一个很重大的决定
You just made a very big decision.
现在神也会做出他们的决定
Now the gods will make theirs.
让他活着 会影响士气的
Bad for morale, keeping him alive.
我们从什么时候开始宽恕叛徒了
Since when do we forgive mutineers?
那些杀了战友的混♥蛋♥吗
Bastards who kill their comrades?
如果我需要了解他们去过的地方
When they've been somewhere I need to know about.
他们就可以被称为"间谍"了
Then they're called "Spies."
在外面等着
Wait.
还没缓过来吧
Not quite back yet, are you?
但是等你缓过来之后
But when you are...
把你看到的都告诉我
I want to hear all about it.
我们小的时候
We used to stay up like this
也像这样整晚不睡
when we were small.
记得你跟我说过的话吗
Remember what you used to say to me?
如果有人想伤害我 必须先踏过你的尸体才行
That you'd die before you'd let anyone hurt me.
你发了誓
You made a vow...
一个小王子的誓言
a little prince's vow.
我那时很感动
I was so impressed.
我那时才六七岁
I was only six, seven.
就拥有了一个这么严肃又成熟的哥哥
To have such a serious, grown-up brother
来保护我
defend me...
现在我要解除这个誓言
I release you from that vow.
我可以掌握我自己的命运
I can handle my own fate.
你认为我很软弱
You think I'm weak.
不
No.
不是的
No.
你必须答应我一件事
You have to promise me something.
当你成为国王时
When you're king,
你要自己做决定
you make your own choices.
不要屈从于德鲁伊祭司的意愿
Don't bow to the will of the Druids.
你不能让他们毁了我们两个
You cannot let them destroy us both.
答应我
Promise me.
你知道逃出去的路
You know the way out of here.
早上我们就可以到岸边
By morning, we'll be at the coast.
航行两夜 我们就可以到高卢
Two nights' sailing, we'll be in Gaul.
那里会有什么等着我们呢
And what welcome will await us there?
我等不了那么久
I can't wait that long.
我刚才去了很远的地方
I have been very far away.
神的旨意很明确
The voices were clear.
你准备好遵循神的旨意了吗
Are you ready to follow the will of the gods?
我们准备好了
We are ready.
神灵已经做出决定...
The gods have decided...
你将成为祭品
that you will be the sacrifice,
比勒诺国王
King Pellenor.
你必须将自己贡献给他们
You must surrender yourself to them.
不
No!
你接受神的判决吗
Do you accept the gods' judgment?
我接受
I do.
我一直知道他身国王的最后一刻
I always knew his last breath as king
将是我的开始...
would be my first...
但是我还没有准备好...
but I'm not ready...
没有准备好看他离开
not ready to see him go.
妹妹
Sister.
祝贺你啊
Congratulations.
看来神灵对某些人
Seems the gods have been merciful...
十分仁慈
to some.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你和他们谈过了吗
Have you spoken to them yet?
和谁
Who?
你觉得是谁呢
What do you mean, who?
德鲁伊祭司
The Druids.
你需要他们的庇佑
You need their blessing.
你简直是个怪物
You are a monster.
我知道你不敢和德鲁伊祭司说话的原因
I know why you don't dare speak with the Druids...
因为在你心中
because in your heart,
你明白自己太懦弱 根本无法领导我们
you know that you are too weak to lead us.
反驳我啊
Prove me wrong.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我你不怕他们
and show me that you're not afraid.
当我看着你的时候 我的确有些害怕
When I look at you, I do fear something.
我怕神是疯了
I fear that the gods are insane
才把我们俩绑到一起
for ever putting us together.
好吧 如果你不去和他们谈
Well, if you won't speak with them,
我去
I will.
我已经派使者去见你们的将军了
I've sent messengers to your general
如果他确保我们可以安全到达墓园
to grant us safe passage to our burial grounds,
你就可以活命
in return for your life.
你现在能告诉我的最可怕的事情是什么
What's the scariest thing you can tell me right now?
最能让我为之畏惧的事情
What is the absolute worst thing
会是什么呢
that I should be afraid of?
许多军团已经起航前往你们的岛
Many legions have sailed to your islands.
但是我的军团
You see, but my legion,
第九军团
the Ninth,
是这个世界上
is the worst thing on this earth
你最不愿意面对的东西
that you want to face.
我们拥有一位将军
We have a general.
这个...
This...
这个男人...
this man...
他的武器不是剑
his weapon is not the sword.
而是你
His weapon is you.
他用你的右手去打你的左手
He uses your right arm to fight your left,
让你的左眼怀疑你的右眼
and your left eye to suspect your right,
在你意识到之前
and before you know it...
你就已经挖出了自己的双眼
you'll have torn out your eyes...
撕碎了你那该死的心脏
and ripped out your fucking heart.
你最畏惧的东西
Your biggest fear...
他的名字叫盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
his name is Aulus Plautius.
将军
General!
他们刚刚屠♥杀♥了我们的一名巡逻兵
They just butchered one of our patrols,
现在却想安全通过这里吗
and now they want safe passage?
去哪儿
To where?
他们的神圣墓园
Their sacred burial ground.
叫做琥珀宫
It's called The Amber Palace.
老盖里乌斯这个时候
At this point, the old Aulus
会钉死那个信使
would be crucifying the messenger.
维达斯还囚禁在他们手里
They have Vitus. He's their prisoner.
他们想以维达斯的性命作为交换
They want to trade Vitus
安全通过这里
in return for safe passage.
维达斯不过是一条人命
Vitus is one man.
一个进入了他们城♥堡♥的人
A man who has been inside their Citadel,
我要知道他所得知的一切
and I want to know what he knows.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
我没事 我只是...
I'm fine. I've just, uh...
只是 我觉得我...
just, I think I've got the...
你早就知道这件事
You knew about this.
你知道他们会用他们的王做祭品 是不是
You knew they'd sacrifice their king, didn't you?
是你让这一切发生的
You made this happen.
不是我 是神
Not me. The gods.
神下令了
The gods have spoken.
告诉你们的人 交出我们的百夫长
Tell your people they can have safe passage
他们便可以安全通过
in exchange for our optio.
以凯迪之名 我们感谢您
In the name of the Cantii, we thank you.
现在 滚出我的视线
Now, get out of my sight.
带四个人 跟着他
Follow him. Take four men.
保持安全距离
Keep a safe distance.
我要尽可能知道琥珀宫的情况
I want to know all I can about this Amber Palace.
我最信任的长老们
My trusted elders.
你们的王已经受过净化
The king has been purified.
只有我们才能触碰他
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表