剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
不列颠尼亚 第一季第一集
Oh, shit.
糟了
All right, who wants to go first?
好了 谁想先来
In a few hours time,
几个小时之后
ships will set sail for Britannia.
四百艘船就将起航去不列颠尼亚400
men...
两万人...20,000
or to be more precise, 19,996,
准确来说 是一万九千九百九十六人
because you four didn't fancy it...
就因为你们四人不想参加
thought you'd desert your posts and make a run for it.
不愿尽忠职守 意图逃跑
What was it, eh?
为什么呢
The weather?
因为天气吗
Britannia is a cursed land...
不列颠尼亚是被诅咒的岛屿...
ruled by the dead.
由死神统治
The forests are filled with demons...
森林里满是魔鬼...
a devil's army.
他们是恶魔的军队
They feast on human flesh.
以人肉为食
The sea swarms with serpents.
海里都是毒蛇
Giant squid.
巨大的乌贼
Well, that sounds scary, doesn't it, Lucius?
听起来真是可怕 不是吗 卢修斯
Sounds awful.
真吓人
We've all heard those stories.
我们都听过那些故事
Enough to give you nightmares.
听得都会做噩梦了
When you joined this army,
你们参军时
you swore an oath.
都发过誓
Anyone remember what it was?
还有人记得誓言吗
To faithfully execute all that the Emperor commands,
要忠实执行大帝的所有命令
to never desert the Legion...
绝不叛逃军团
Never desert the Legion...
绝不叛逃军团
unless, of course,
当然 除非
the enemy was a bit scary.
敌人稍微有点恐怖
Hmm?
是吗
Unless...
除非...
there was a fucking giant squid.
那里有一只该死的大乌贼
We're not the only ones.
我们不是唯一不想开战的人
Half the legion don't want it.
军团里一半的人都不想开战
There's going to be a mutiny.
会发生叛变的
As soon as you're in country, they're going to do you,
你一到国内 他们就会干掉你
and him...
还有他...
What's the punishment for desertion, Lucius?
逃兵的惩罚是什么 卢修斯
Death by stoning...
乱石砸死...
to be carried out by the same legion
由因他们的懦弱
whose lives have been endangered by fell cowardice.
而受到生命威胁的军团成员实施刑罚
Please, General. Have mercy...
求你了 将军 饶了我们吧...
Have mercy.
饶了我们吧
Have mercy, General.
饶了我们吧 将军
Mercy.
饶了我们
I don't want to wake up an entire legion,
我可不想吵醒整个军团
march them off these ships
在这该死的雨天里
in this pissing rain
让他们离开船
just so they can stone you four to death.
就为了对你们实施石刑
So I will show mercy.
所以我会大发慈悲的
Whichever one of you cuts the other three's throats,
只要你们有人能割断另外三个人的喉咙
I'll let that man go.
我就放过那个人
What?
什么
Lucius?
卢修斯
Loud and clear, General.
明白 将军
Loud and clear.
非常明白
I'll do it.
我来
What?
什么
Give me the knife. You're my cousin!
把刀给我 你可是我的表亲啊
Give me the knife!
刀给我
Let me do it. Give me the knife!
让我来 把刀给我
I'll do it. Give me the knife.
让我来 把刀给我
Give me the knife.
刀给我
Silence!
安静
You're a bit quiet.
你怎么不说话
What's the matter? You don't fancy it?
怎么了 你不想活命吗
I made a mistake.
我犯了错
I was weak. I accept my punishment.
我之前太懦弱了 我接受惩罚
What do you think, Lucius? Does he look weak to you?
你觉得呢 卢修斯 你觉得他懦弱吗
Does he, fuck!
是吗 放屁
He's got muscles on his piss.
他浑身都是劲
I'm going to need men like you
到达那里之后
when we get over there.
我会非常需要你这样的人
So what do you say?
你有何意见呢
Second chance?
想要第二次机会吗
Hmm?
怎么样
I'll be outside.
我在外面等你
No, don't do it, Antonius.
不 别这样 安东尼厄斯
You don't do it, Antonius.
别这么做 安东尼厄斯
He's crazy! Don't do what he says.
他疯了 别听他的
Stick together, please, brother!
让我们团结一致 兄弟
We're brothers!
我们是兄弟
No! Please!
不要 求你了
No!
不要
Well, look at that rain.
看看这大雨
Let's leave it a couple of days, shall we?
我们再等几天 怎么样
Wait for the storm to break?
等风暴降临吗
This is our time. Trust me.
现在时机正好 相信我
When we spy land,
等我们侦查地形时
the wind will drop, the waves will vanish,
会风停浪息
and we'll drop anchor in perfect sunshine.
我们会在灿烂阳光下抛锚上岸
What makes you so sure of that?
你怎么如此确定
Because I'm lucky.
因为我是福将
We all done in there?
那里完事了吗
Are you ready for Britannia?
准备好去不列颠尼亚了吗
Aye, General.
是的 将军
Well, let's get on that fucking boat.
那就一起登上那艘该死的船吧
Tonight, at the Solstice,
今晚 至日来临时
you will be girls no more.
你们将不再是女孩
You will choose a new name,
你们会选择新的名字
and the gods will know you by it.
神灵也会由此知道你们
When will I talk to her again?
我什么时候能再和她说话呢
When the Solstice has passed, not before.
等至日过去 不能先于至日
And if she speaks to you...
如果她和你说话
she will disappear...
她会永远...
forever.
消失
I'll stop if you ask.
你说住手我就住手
You have to ask, though.
不过 你得喊出来
Stop!
快住手
You spoke.
你说话了
Your face!
看你的脸
Even the gods don't see everything.
即使是神也不能知晓一切
If I speak to you,
如果我和你说话
I disappear.
我会消失的
Still here.
你不还在这儿吗
Islene!
爱丽恩
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mum brought me here,
当我的脸涂白的时候
when my face was painted white,
妈妈把我带来了这里
day before my Solstice...
也是至日前一天...
to speak to me.
为了和我聊聊
What did she say?
她说了什么
Lots of things.
很多事情
The thing I remember was,
我记得的一件事就是
"You don't have to do everything Dad says."
"你不必一切都听爸爸的"
She said he's a good man,
她说他是个好人
but he has a way of sticking to things,
但是他总是对一些事很固执
even if they don't make him happy.
即使这会让他很不高兴
Mum didn't listen to Dad?
妈妈不听爸爸的话吗
She listened.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表