剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
好了
There.
给你
-All yours.
-Ah.
你们都在啊
Here you all are.
我得到一个消息
I have news.
谢菲尔德大人夫妇来信说
Lord and Lady Sheffield sent word
他们在伦敦
they are in London.
我们的祖父母吗?
Our grandparents?
是的 他们似乎看到了订婚公告
Indeed. It seems they read
the engagement announcement
想来看看你
and wish to make your acquaintance.
当然还有你未来的丈夫
And, uh, that of
your future husband, of course.
-我很高兴跟他们见面
-他们已经在城里了吗?
-I should be delighted to meet them.
-They are already in town?
他们昨晚…就到了
They arrived… last night.
有什么问题吗?
-Is something wrong?
-Not at all.
当然没有
我会邀请他们参加明天的订婚晚宴
I shall invite them
to the engagement dinner tomorrow.
我相信 这是分别多年后
I'm sure it will be a most joyous reunion
最愉快的重聚了
after all these years.
是吧 玛丽夫人?
Yes, Lady Mary?
当然
Indeed.
我好期待啊
-Hmm. I shall look forward to it.
-Ah.
-你准备好去散步了吗?
-是的 大人
-Are you ready to promenade?
-I am, my lord.
我忽然觉得头疼
I suddenly feel a headache coming on.
丹伯里女士
您能陪我女儿一起去吗?
Lady Danbury, would you be so kind
as to chaperone my daughter?
当然了
Of course.
我和莎尔玛小姐
都想去呼吸一下新鲜空气
Miss Sharma and I
would be glad of the fresh air.
我要留下来陪妈妈
Oh, I should really stay with Mama.
你跟我一起出去吧
You will escort me.
Whoa!
I wish you every happiness.
您怎么能邀请
谢菲尔德夫妇来共进晚餐呢?
How could you invite
the Sheffields to dinner
您明明知道
when you know full well
我母亲被他们抛弃后 内心有多痛苦
the pain my mother has suffered
after their rejection of her?
没错 所以我才应该以德报怨
Indeed. Which is why I shall not
answer their impoliteness with my own.
再说了 你不是正希望能够和解吗?
And besides, is this not
the reconciliation you wished for?
让埃德温娜回到谢菲尔德家族的怀抱
Edwina returned
to the bosom of the Sheffield family
夺回你们迫切需要的财富?
to reclaim the fortune
you so desperately need?
是的 但要等到婚礼之后
Yes, but not until after the wedding.
埃德温娜还不知道他们想要的条件
Edwina is still in the dark
about the conditions of their favor.
如果布里杰顿家族知道了
他们可能会觉得…
And if the Bridgertons
were to learn of it, they might feel--
就好像你们为自己的隐秘目的
安排了这桩婚事
As if you contrived a match
for your own concealed ends
可能会导致婚礼取消?
and might call off the wedding?
我很想知道 如果子爵解除婚约
I have to wonder if you might not secretly
你会不会暗自高兴
rejoice were the viscount
to break the engagement.
您为什么要说这种话?
Why would you ever say such a thing?
他们订婚了
They are betrothed.
子爵精心求婚了
The viscount made a charming proposal,
你妹妹也欣然接受了
your sister gave her giddy acceptance,
在上流社会看来 甚至可以说
and in the eyes of society,
and, might I add,
在英国女王看来 他们已经结婚了
the Queen of England herself,
they are as good as wed.
只有天大的丑闻
Only a very great scandal
才能阻止这桩婚事的进行
would prevent this marriage
from proceeding now.
这种丑闻会让上流社会全部警觉起来
The kind of scandal that would
send alarms through the entire ton
让山穷水尽的莎尔玛家族背上污点
and be a stain from which
the penniless Sharma family
永远无法恢复
would never recover.
现在只有傻瓜才会去破坏这桩婚事
Only a fool
would jeopardize the marriage now.
所以我问你
So I ask you,
莎尔玛小姐
Miss Sharma,
你是那种傻瓜吗?
are you that fool?
不是
No.
我也这样认为
I did not think so.
丹伯里女士
Lady Danbury.
多塞特先生
Mr. Dorset.
很高兴今天能在这里见到您
-What a pleasure to see you here today.
莎尔玛小姐 也许你能好心
Miss Sharma, perhaps you would be so kind
陪我泛舟湖上?
as to accompany me
on a turn around the lake?
我有些累了
I am rather tired.
她很乐意呢
She would be delighted.
你还在为赛马的事怀恨在心
You're still angry with me
over that business at the races.
我想向你道歉
I wish to apologize
请求你的原谅
and throw myself at your mercy.
很好 大人 浪子回头金不换
Very well, my lord.
A turn would be most pleasant.
他们真是天生一对
What a handsome couple they make.
你说什么?
Pardon me?
多塞特先生和我姐姐
Mr. Dorset and my sister.
我注意到他们上次见面时
他就被她深深迷住了
I noticed that he was quite smitten
with her the last time they met.
也许他最终会说服她留在英国
Perhaps he will convince her
to stay in England, after all.
她根本不了解那个人
She barely knows the gentleman.
我起初也不了解您呀
Nor did I you, at first.
但爱意会与日俱增的 不是吗?
But love moves swiftly, does it not?
埃德温娜小姐
跟我说说你最喜欢的颜色吧
Miss Edwina,
you must tell me your favorite colors,
我打算将其用在
so I may plan to incorporate them
订婚舞会的装饰品里
in the ornamentation
for your engagement ball.
您费心了 布里杰顿夫人
我相信您的品味肯定十分出众的
You are too kind,
Lady Bridgerton.
I am certain
your taste is superb.
…to honor both
Bridgerton and Sharma families,
now that we are to be joined.
-不是吗 安东尼?
-当然
-Is that not so, Anthony?
-Absolutely.
快看我呀!
Look at me!
你姐姐看起来…很高兴
Your sister seems… happy.
也可以这样说
That is one way of putting it.
新任费瑟灵顿大人似乎很有意思
The new Lord Featherington
seems an interesting fellow.
他是商人 是吧?
A man of commerce, is he not?
是的 他在美国有红宝石矿
听说生意很红火
Yes. He has ruby mines in America.
They are flourishing, I hear.
也许我应该去自我介绍一下
Perhaps I should introduce myself.
毕竟其他人都在寻找生活的目标
After all, everyone else
is finding some purpose to their lives.
安东尼想要结婚
Anthony is to be married.
本尼迪克特有他的艺术追求
Benedict has his artistic pursuits.
然后
And, well,
我在这里…喂鸭子
here I am… feeding the ducks.
我相信鸭子们会非常感激的
-I am sure the ducks are most grateful.
您有足够的时间和机会做出成绩的
You have a good deal of time and
plentiful opportunities to make your mark.
埃洛伊斯肯定也会这样提醒我的
As Eloise would no doubt remind me.
你妹妹在哪里?我今天没见过她
Where is your sister?
I have not seen her out today.
她说今天要去插花
She mentioned something
about flower arranging
说是跟你一起呢
with you today, in fact.
是的 我一会要去见她
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表