剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Simply pick the least objectionable
and get her wed, bed, and bred.
然后就可以回来找乐子
Then you can return
to more pleasurable pursuits.
找更解风情的人儿陪你
And more pleasurable partners.
你当你的风流骑士
可若要我绑上婚姻的枷锁
You may be cavalier, but if I must
leg-shackle myself in marriage,
对方怎么说也要有几分优点才行
the lady in question
should have more to recommend her.
莫非你还想相爱结婚?
Do not tell us
you are hoping for a love match?
我可不指望什么爱情
Love is the last thing I desire.
可如果想让我的孩子有名门教养
But if my children
are to be of good stock,
做母亲的也必须无可挑剔
then their mother must be
of impeccable quality.
眉清目秀 懂点风趣
A pleasing face, an acceptable wit,
温文尔雅 配得上子爵夫人的头衔
genteel manners enough
to credit a viscountess.
应该不难找
It should not be hard to find.
然而 伦敦这些初入社交界的女子
却差强人意
And yet, the debutantes of London
fall short at every turn.
你想得到最好的
You want the best. Perhaps the queen
will finally name a diamond.
也许王后最终会选出钻石淑女
也给你省了麻烦 至少你不用选了
Save you some trouble.
At least, of choosing her.
但追求能否得手 就是另一回事了
Wooing the piece
will be a different story, indeed.
这我应该不在话下
I shall have no problem there.
-先生们 去吸烟室吗?
-我马上就来
-Smoking room, gentlemen?
-I shall be there anon.
那边有人吗?
Is someone there?
我听到…
I can hear y…
是你
you.
请原谅 大人
Pardon me, my lord.
我还不知道你的名字
I never got your name.
之前我还在想 会不会再见面呢
I was wondering if we'd meet again.
这样你就可以看看我懂不懂风趣
So you might discern
if my wit is acceptable,
举止是否文雅?
my manners genteel?
你一直在偷听?
You were eavesdropping?
哪里还至于偷听
It was hardly an effort,
你在那边大谈特谈择偶要求
seeing as you were proclaiming
your many requirements for a wife
全场都听得清清楚楚
loud enough for the entire party to hear.
你对它们有意见?
You take issue with them?
对于任何一个只把女人当所属品
当生育工具的男人 我都有意见
I take issue with any man who views women
merely as chattels and breeding stock.
我可没这个…
None of that was meant--
布里杰顿子爵 对吧?
Viscount Bridgerton, yes?
如果你真找到这么一位
完美的贤淑伴侣
When you manage to find
this paragon of virtue,
你怎么知道对方愿意接受你?
whatever makes you think
she will accept your suit?
莫非伦敦的淑女都这么好哄
Are the young ladies of London
truly so easily won
给个迷人的微笑就别无他求?
by a pleasing smile
and absolutely nothing more?
就是说 你觉得我笑容迷人?
So, you find my smile pleasing.
我觉得你过于高看自己了
I find your opinion
of yourself entirely too high.
你的品格和你的骑术一样差强人意
Your character is
as deficient as your horsemanship.
祝你晚安
I shall bid you good night.
小佩!
Ah. Pen!
Pen. Are you going somewhere?
-你这是要走?
-出来透口气而已
I was… just getting some air.
It is so very stifling in the ballroom.
舞厅里太憋闷了
你是指空气 还是那些枯燥的对话?
-The air or the dreary conversation?
可能这也是初入社交界的好处
I do suppose this is
the one benefit of being out.
我还能跟你一起躲清静
你我都不会孤伶伶的
I have you to run off with.
We shall never have to be alone.
我们想到一块儿去了
My thoughts exactly.
看到你哥哥或者你妹妹了吗?
Have you seen your brother or your sister?
他们居然从您手中逃脱了?挺厉害啊
They managed to escape you? Good for them.
丹伯里女士 今晚太精彩了
Lady Danbury. Splendid evening.
总体还行吧
For the most part.
有些客人没来 倒也没什么可惜
There are a few guests whose absence
I might not have regretted.
但愿我不是其中之一
I do hope I am not one of them.
你我这一季似乎有些意趣相投呢
You and I have
common interests this season, it seems.
我听说了 也很期待认识
您所关照那两位小姐呢
I heard. Your wards,
I look forward to meeting them.
我也很期待
让其他嫁女的母亲们见识见识
And I look forward
to showing these other mamas
游戏到底应该怎么玩
how the game ought to be played.
不过 你似乎已经把子爵本季的意图
Though, it appears you have already
stoked the fire by informing them
昭告世人了
of the viscount's intentions
for this season.
我儿子说时机已到 我又能说什么?
My son said he was ready.
Who am I to question it?
这都是迟早的事
They all must come around
eventually, I suppose.
丹伯里女士 我们想退场了
Lady Danbury, we wish to leave.
莎尔玛小姐 容我介绍…
Miss Sharma, allow me to introduce you--
幸会 我母亲已经上马车了
Charmed. My mama
is already in our carriage.
我们府上见
We will see you at home.
亲爱的 大家可都看着呢
显然你不太高兴…
People are watching, my dear.
You are clearly upset--
显然我们毫无准备
What is clear is
we are woefully unprepared
无法在这龙潭虎穴中自如周♥旋♥
埃德温娜此时缺席
to navigate this lion's den.
I am sure Edwina's absence
一定会让追求者对她更加渴望
will only make her
that much more desirable.
丹伯里女士 今天的晚会着实盛大
It truly was
a magnificent soiree, Lady Danbury.
我们感激之至
We are most grateful.
诶哟
Well,
看来你我今年都不省心
it would seem both of us
may have our hands full this year.
除非我有话说
Not if I have something to say about it.
而你也清楚 我向来都有话说
And as you very well know,
I always have something to say.
妈妈 今晚很愉快!
Delightful evening, Mama!
晚安 姐姐!
Night, Sisters!
晚安 孩子们!
Good night, young ladies!
-能再跑快点吗?
-是 小姐!
-Can you go any faster?
-Yes, miss!
(赞善里印刷坊)
哎哟 我还以为你不来了呢
Lawks, I thought you weren't coming.
我家女主人为迟来致歉
My mistress
apologizes for the delay.
这是今日份的 中午之前必须印好
This is for today.
It must print before noon.
按照上一版的规格 对吧?
Last edition's takings, yes?
一共800份 每份五便士 卖♥♥价八便士
800 copies at five pence apiece,
sold for eight pence each,
扣除报童的工钱 应该总共是
minus the delivery boys' wages,
there should be eleven pounds,
11镑零两个先令
two shillings here altogether.
我家女主人愿意只收10镑
My mistress
is willing to take an even ten.
零头算是你赶工的报偿
You get to keep the surplus
for your rapid service.
日后这样的延迟可能会愈发频繁
因为有…不可预知的情况
These delays will be more frequent now
due to an… unforeseen circumstance,
所以对你很划算
so, it's really a bargain.
成功的美妙滋味
There is nothing quite like
总是无可比拟
the sweet-scented smell of success.
但见过了昨日晚会的阵势
But after taking in the scene
from last night's festivities,
显然本季并非会人人得意
it is clear the season won't be
quite so fragrant for everyone.
布里杰顿子爵的母亲
The Viscount Bridgerton's own mama
虽已大声宣告
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表