剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
要知道 现在才要开始下功夫了
You must know the real work begins now.
的确 我妹妹肯定
Indeed. There will be
a mire to wade through
还要经历各种泥泞
on behalf of my sister, to be sure.
说到这里 我妹妹在哪儿?
Speaking of, where is my sister?
恕我冒昧 你对生儿育女有何看法?
Forgive my directness.
Do you have any thoughts about children?
除了我有此意愿?
Other than the fact that I desire them so?
大人 无论儿女几多 我都心满意足
However many I have, my lord,
I shall feel most fortunate.
与夫君同心 一切将水到渠成
Together with my husband,
we will chart the best course.
你颇明事理
How very sensible.
你对乐器有造诣吗?
Do you play
any musical instruments, by chance?
颇有造诣
Many, in fact.
但我所受的教育
对于严肃学识更为注重
But, for the most part, my education
was taken up by more serious pursuits.
当代语言 古典文学
Modern languages, classical literature.
我喜欢阅读书籍
I do love to read.
我追问不休 你倒是颇为淡定
You do not seem discomposed
by my line of questioning.
我为何要慌张?
Why ever would I be?
男人知其所好 值得钦佩
A man who knows
what he wants is most admirable.
令尊今日是否到场?我很想与他交谈
Is your father in attendance?
I should like to speak with him.
很遗憾 家父多年前已经亡故
Sadly, my father died years ago.
Ah.
抱歉冒犯
I'm so sorry.
家父亦是如此
As did mine.
不过 你可以与我姐姐交谈
Though, perhaps
you could speak with my sister.
只有得她赞许 你我才能…她来了
It is her blessing
you shall need if we are…
Oh! Here she is now.
-凯特!
-布里杰顿大人
-Kate!
-Ah, Lord Bridgerton.
看样子你已经见过埃德温娜小姐了
这位是…
I see you've met Miss Edwina. This is--
她姐姐
Her sister.
是莎尔玛小姐 大人
-Miss Sharma, my lord.
-Oh.
布里杰顿子爵舞技出众
The Viscount Bridgerton
is a most excellent dancer.
也许我也能对你了解一二 大人
Perhaps I may learn
a thing or two from you, my lord.
妹妹 随我移步休息室如何?
Would you join me
in the retiring room, Sister?
姐姐 发生什么事了吗?
Is something wrong, Didi?
别靠近那个男人 知道吗?
You are not to go near that man.
Do you understand?
多美的钻石淑女啊 亲爱的
She is a lovely diamond, dearest.
的确
Indeed.
我要娶的是她
She is who I shall marry.
有几件事你一定要知道
There are a few things
I must make you aware of.
成色、净度、重量、切工
Color, clarity, carat, cut.
王后终于选出了钟爱的宝石
At long last, the queen
has named her most precious stone.
这是做什么?
What is all this?
夫人
Ma'am.
他来了
He is here.
新来的费瑟灵顿大人
The new Lord Featherington.
费瑟灵顿夫人
Lady Featherington.
我们不是夫妻 也能这么叫吗?
That still work if we are not married?
还真怪
It's rather strange.
我以为继承人已经上了年纪
I thought the heir was old.
-我以为继承人挺难看
-姑娘们
-I thought the heir was ugly.
-Ladies.
没关系
It is quite all right.
You must mean my father.
你们想必指的是我父亲
我并不介意 他是挺丑的
And no offense taken. He was ugly.
年纪一大把
And very old.
大到命都没了
So old that, well, he died.
很抱歉我姗姗来迟
我大老远从美国赶来
I'm terribly sorry for my late arrival.
I made the trip from America.
不过别担心 我已经着手料理一切了
But don't worry,
I've started taking care of things.
菲利帕 肯定就是你了
Philippa. That must be you.
你与芬奇成婚的嫁妆已经支付
Your dowry
to that fine Finch fellow is paid.
已故大人的账本马上就会送来
The late Lord's books
are on their way to me now.
费瑟灵顿夫人 我还自作主张
And I even took the liberty
of having your possessions
命人将您卧房♥的用品搬了出来
moved from your bedchamber,
Lady Featherington.
嗯 叫着还是怪怪的
Yes, it's still strange.
你让人动我的用品了?
You had my possessions moved?
既然府邸归了我
今后这些屋子也要由我接手
Well, I shall be taking over those rooms,
now that the home is mine.
您也明白 对吧?
You understand, yes?
妈妈 如您所说
It is like you said, Mama.
新的费瑟灵顿大人一来
我们就衣食无忧了
The new Lord Featherington
is here to provide.
尽管埃德温娜莎尔玛小姐
While this author finds Miss Edwina Sharma
气质出众
to be an exceptional young lady,
笔者仍认为 是时候花些笔墨
it is about time I used these pages
另表其它了
of record for something else.
话题略转
A shift.
费尽周章挑选钻石淑女
Is the entire practice
of naming a diamond not…
何尝不显荒唐?
well, rather ridiculous?
难道评判女性优点的标准
Should a woman not be valued
for so much more than her dancing skills
只有舞技和仪态?
or her comportment?
难道不该看重女性的
Should we not value a woman instead
诚实、人品
for her candor, her character,
和实力成就吗?
her true accomplishments?
埃洛伊斯 你觉得如何?
What do you think, Eloise?
甚合我意
-I love it.
若王后不再执念于什么荒唐宝石
Perhaps if the queen abandoned
this absurdity that is the diamond,
一众臣民也能学会欣赏女性的内涵
we would all see
that a woman can be so much more.
王后陛下 您有何吩咐?
What is it, Your Majesty?
埃德温娜莎尔玛
Edwina Sharma.
我的钻石淑女
My diamond.
看来本季她大放异彩还不够
还要多下点功夫
It seems she will need to do more
for me this season than simply sparkle.
(谨以此片纪念马克皮尔切)
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表