剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Only, if that were the case,
维斯道恩几周之前就写文爆料了
Whistledown would have
written about it weeks ago.
就因为这样
你才会与德拉克洛瓦夫人合作
It is even why you chose
to work with Madame Delacroix.
因为我已经排除她的嫌疑
Because she was someone
I had already dismissed.
因为此事涉及私交
Because this was personal.
埃洛伊斯 对不起
Eloise, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 你说得一点没错
I'm so sorry.
You are right about all of it.
-我是想保护你
-你这叫保护?
-I was trying to protect you.
-Is that what you were doing?!
在新近的文章里写我的事?
By writing about me in your latest sheet?
把我告诉你的体己话告诉全世界?
By telling the entire world
about things I trusted you with?
只有这样 女王才会相信你
我只能用这个方法救你
Only to convince the queen it wasn't you.
It was the only way I could save you.
你想救的只有你自己
The only person you were
interested in saving was yourself.
这样你就可以自己赚钱 毁掉别人
All so you could keep making money,
at a cost to everyone else.
牺牲汤普森小姐 牺牲我哥哥
At a cost to Miss Thompson. To my brother.
牺牲我们全家 你们全家
To my entire family.
To your entire family.
因为你 我断送了与西奥的友谊!
I ended my friendship
with Theo because of you!
我生活中难得的一丝美好
One of the only good things in my life,
就毁于你自私自利的摆布!
all because of
your self-serving manipulation!
你根本不知道 一直以来
瞒着你 瞒着大家
You have no idea how horrible
it has felt to keep this from you,
我有多痛苦!
from everyone, for so long!
维斯道恩是我的一切 我却放弃了
Whistledown has been
all I have had, and I have given it up.
就此收手
I am done with it.
我写了那么多 却为你甘愿放弃
I wrote what I wrote,
and I gave it up for you.
我根本不认识你了
I do not even know you.
现在看着你 我只觉得你可怜
I look at you now,
and all I feel is pity for you.
每天躲在这屋子里
Sequestered here in this very room,
写着你的秘密八卦小报
writing your secret little scandal sheet,
让全城的人名誉扫地 只因你太胆怯
tarnishing everyone in town
because you are too scared
不敢在现实世界为自己争取
to stand up for yourself in reality.
佩内洛普 你可真行
You are something, Penelope.
你就是一朵无趣的壁花
An insipid wallflower, indeed.
至少我有所作为
At least I did something.
而你
All you ever do
却只知道耍嘴皮子
is talk about doing something.
你有那么多壮志宏图
You've all these great ambitions,
these great plans,
但我却做成了大事
这让你受不了了 是不是?
but I am the one who did something great,
and you cannot stand it, can you?!
这样的你又算什么?
And what do you think that makes you?
我再也不想见你 也不想跟你说话
I wish never to see or speak to you again.
这边走
Just over there.
真正的庆祝即将开始
The real celebrations will begin shortly.
如果真的要走
Well, if we do have to leave,
至少我们也办了一场
令人难忘的告别派对
at least we gave
a memorable farewell party.
是我办了一场令人难忘的告别派对
I gave a memorable farewell party
给你送行
for you.
我已经吩咐女佣为你打点好行李
I've instructed the maids
to pack up all your things.
至少必需品都有了
Your essential things, at least,
还给你准备了足够回美国的船费
with enough money to get you
on a boat back to America
让你滚出我们的生活
and out of our lives.
-我们不是要一起走么
-不
-I thought we were leaving together.
-No.
是你自己要走
You are leaving. Alone.
-波西娅…
-不要再碰我
-Portia--
-Never touch me again.
波西娅 我们是伙伴
Portia, we are a team.
而且合作默契
And an excellent one at that.
我已经有伴了
Oh, I already have a team.
我有我的三位小姐
她们总惹我生气 跟我对着干
They are three young ladies,
often nettling and contrary,
但她们是我的女儿
but they are mine.
显然你根本不管她们死活
And it is clear to me
that you do not care about them at all,
所以 你就带上你最爱的自己走人吧
so I am sending you away
with your favorite person. Yourself.
这整个计划可是你我一起炮制的
This entire scheme
was as much your idea as mine.
你的贡献可不比我少
If not more.
你真以为大家会相信
如此自信满满、善于言辞的男人
Do you honestly expect anyone to believe
that such a confident, well-spoken man
还需要女流之辈为他出谋划策?
needed a woman to help inform his plan?
而这个女人本身就是受害人
A woman who is a victim herself,
连最后一点积蓄都投进了这场骗局
having invested the last dregs
of her money into this very scheme.
大人 白纸黑字的记录可留着呢
There is a record of it, my lord.
我要留下大部分的钱
I will keep a large share of the money
养活自己和女儿们
to support myself and my young ladies,
我已经让瓦里夫人
在文件上伪造了签名
and I had Mrs. Varley
forge a signature on a document
文件写着一旦我的女儿诞下子嗣
stating that as soon as
one of my girls has a son,
家产便归他们所有
the estate shall pass to them.
瓦里写字的功夫可是一流的
Varley has excellent penmanship, you see.
贵族圈的人知道你辜负他们的信任
The ton, of course, will be infuriated
to discover that you have run away
卷走了他们的钱 一定会火冒三丈
with all the money that you tricked
out of their trusting hands.
趁着大家都在 你可以解释一二…
You are welcome to try to explain it
to them, now that they're all gathered--
你可真狠
You are cruel.
我是做母亲的
I am a mother.
你走时的境遇也没比来时差多少
And you are not leaving
any worse off than when you arrived.
同样是一无所有
With nothing.
你看到埃洛伊斯了吗?
Have you seen Eloise?
埃洛伊斯布里杰顿?
Eloise Bridgerton?
佩内洛普费瑟灵顿?
Penelope Featherington?
你跟她跳舞的样子还挺有意思的
The way you were dancing with her
looked rather interesting.
-布里杰顿 你在追求她吗?
-你疯了吗?
-You courting the girl, Bridgerton?
-Ah. Are you mad?
我才不会追求佩内洛普费瑟灵顿
I would never dream
of courting Penelope Featherington.
费弗 你别痴人说梦了
Not in your wildest fantasies, Fife.
我决定离开学院了
I've decided to leave the Academy.
什么?
What?
-为什么?
-哥哥 我知道你捐了钱
-Whatever for?
-I know about your donation, Brother.
是你自己一厢情愿想帮忙
You were trying to help
in your own misguided way,
也许是你已经觉察到真♥相♥
我就是水平不行
perhaps because you sensed the truth,
which is that I'm simply not good enough.
行了 你这口气跟我很像
Stop. You're beginning to sound like me.
如果你想画 那就画
If you want to paint, paint.
这是你众多才华之一
It is one of your many talents.
而最厉害的是你的直觉
Chief among them, your natural gift
能够洞悉他人之所需
即使对方都一无所知
for seeing what others need,
even when they cannot see it themselves.
我一直以来都没注意到你的这一天赋
It's a gift that has taken me
far too long to recognize,
但多亏了你 我才走到今天
but I would not have done…
if it were not for you.
哥哥 祝你今晚开心
Enjoy the rest of your evening, Brother.
你还是打算回印度吗?
Are you still planning to leave for India?
我得到了妹妹和母亲的祝福
I have my sister's blessing,
as well as my mother's.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表