剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
You shall certainly need it this season.
亲爱的读者
Dearest gentle reader.
想我了吗?
Did you miss me?
各位尊敬的上流贵族
还在慵懒地享受乡间小憩
As the members
of our esteemed ton lazily sojourned
in their rustic retreats,
笔者只专注于一件事情
this author was doing but one thing.
我就知道 她会回来的!
I knew she would return!
打磨技艺
Honing my skills.
看来身价也涨了
Increased her price too, I see.
或许应该说 酝酿计划?
Or should I say,
hatching my plans?
她果真写得那么好吗?
Is she truly that good a writer?
不 更确切地说
No, even better.
我是为了各位读者
I was sharpening my knives…
-"For all of you."
-…for all of you.
你说她是怎么做到的?
How do you think she does it?
单凭她自己肯定不行 怎么可能?
Certainly not by herself.
How could she?
Oh.
在磨刀砺剑
18镑?说好了20磅
Eighteen? We agreed on 20.
我家女主人改主意了
My mistress changed her mind.
你是新来的 我就好心告诉你
但我只说一次
You're new to this arrangement,
so I'll say this only once.
我家女主人说怎样 那就是怎样
What my mistress wants, she gets.
不管怎样 暂时是你来负责了
For whatever reason,
that would be you at the moment.
但这并不代表你有多了不起
哈里斯先生
That doesn't make you special, Mr. Harris.
城里的印刷商一抓一大把
Printers in this town are ten-a-penny.
维斯道恩女士可只有一个
But there's only one Lady Whistledown,
找别家对她来说一点也不难
and she could just as easily
take her business elsewhere.
说18就18
So it's 18,
一分也不多
not a penny more.
还有 给报童涨工钱
And the delivery boys
need a wage increase.
他们辛辛苦苦在城里四处跑
你倒乐得清闲
They're running around town
while you get to sit on your lazy arse.
好吧 女士
Yes, ma'am.
既然如此 我代女主人向你致谢
Then my mistress
thanks you for your services.
人们对笔者的身份和手法
Questions abound
as to this author's identity and means.
存在着诸多疑问
而如要寻找答案 则只是白费功夫
Seeking those answers
shall prove fruitless, indeed.
妈妈 我跟仆人去趟市场
I am off to the market with my maid, Mama.
我还有点零用钱 想…
I have just a tiny bit
of pin money left, and I--
当然 目前还有另一个未知的人物
There is, of course,
another unknown identity at present.
揭晓此人的身份则并不费力
Though, this one
you will be able to unearth.
我说的就是本社交季的钻石淑女
也不知她现在何方
I speak of the season's diamond,
wherever she may be.
下一步就看您了 陛下
Your move, Your Majesty.
一大二
One and two. One and two.
她跳得不怎么样
I do not think she's very good.
-她能听见你说话
-我听见了
-I believe she can hear you.
-I can hear you.
-当心我的脚!
-先这样吧?
-Ow! Watch my feet!
-Might we be done?
经历了今早的意外中断
下次再见到王后 你必须完美表现
If you are to catch the queen's eye after
that interruption, you must be perfection.
那个意外来得才叫完美
I believe it was the interruption
that was perfection.
埃洛伊斯布里杰顿居然没当选
本季钻石淑女 怎么可能?
Shocking that Eloise Bridgerton was not
named the season diamond, was it not?
你们知不知道 科林云游四方
Was anyone else aware that
dear Colin has decided to add Albania
居然还要去阿尔巴尼亚?
or some such place to his itinerary
as he gads about the world?
不清楚 但至少他可以选择 多好啊
No. But how happy for him
that he can simply decide to do that.
安东尼 留下来喝杯茶?
Joining us for tea, Anthony?
今天得失陪了 很多款项需要处理
Uh, I'm afraid I must pass.
Too many calls on my funds today.
社交季已经开始
Now that the season has started,
得去女装店给你们交钱
监督雇佣额外人手
I need to fill your coffers at the modiste
and oversee the hiring of extra staff.
另外 有空请您把戒指准备好
我用得着
Your ring.
When you get the chance, I need it.
菲力哈洛附近的土地霜冻严重
The fields by Ferryhallow.
I was thinking we might hold off
我想迟点再出租
on leasing them due to the hard frost.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
霜冻把土地冻硬 削弱了土地的养分
The frost hardens the soil,
saps it of nutrients.
那个我没意见 你跟我要戒指?
That is very well.
But you requested my ring?
父亲的订婚戒指
Father's betrothal ring.
哥哥 难不成观礼时有你看上的?
Did someone catch your eye
at the presentation, Brother?
我觉得那些淑女都十分清秀
I thought all the young ladies
looked beautiful.
没什么特别 都打扮得差不多
Not particularly. And all the young ladies
looked the same. Like ladies.
我只是想做好准备 以待良机
I'd simply like to be prepared
for when the opportunity presents itself.
良机?
The opportunity?
我搜集了本季适合结婚的候选人
并且安排了面谈
I've compiled an index of the season's
eligible misses and arranged interviews.
面谈!
Interviews!
亲爱的 如果你寻得挚爱
我会非常乐意
Dearest, I shall be more than happy
to give you my ring when you find someone
把我的戒指交给你
with whom you are very much in love.
况且 戒指现在还放在奥布里府
Besides, it is
in safekeeping at Aubrey Hall.
-好吧
-你看着他点儿
-Very well.
-See that he is quite well.
我吗?
Me?
我没那么娇惯
I'm not in need of coddling.
你们放心好了 一切尽在掌控中
I assure you all, everything is in order.
你期待成为母亲吗?
Are you looking forward to being a mother?
非常期待
我跟家中的兄弟姐妹十分要好
Oh, very much. I am quite close
with my brothers and sisters.
我喜欢孩子
I love children.
打算生几个?
What number do you have in mind?
孩子吗?
Of children?
四个 要么五个 也许生六个
Four. Or five. No. Perhaps six.
大人 我一直都希望能有三个孩子
Three children is what
I have always wanted, my lord.
如果你的女儿喜欢挥霍
If your daughter had
a penchant for overspending,
你打算如何处理?
how would you deal with that?
现在埃洛伊斯已经进入社交界
必须给她找个新女仆
We must secure a new lady's maid
for Eloise, now that she is out.
找一位比之前那个更有主意的
Ensure she is even more
strong-willed than the last.
-What are those?
这都是什么?
需要您处理的账单 大人
Uh, accounts requiring
your signature, my lord.
大人 竖琴是一种美妙的乐器
The harp is
a wonderful instrument, my lord,
可以磨练耐性、毅力
teaching one patience, strength,
当然 也教人懂得欣赏美
and an appreciation for beauty,
of course.
你平时阅读吗?
But do you read?
读书?
Books?
(戈灵小姐)
我会讲流利的法语、意大利语、
拉丁语
I am fluent in French, Italian, Latin.
那希腊语呢?
And your Greek?
抱歉 大人 我更喜欢跳方舞
Apologies, my lord.
I much prefer a quadrille.
我会骑马、绘画
I ride. I paint.
会唱歌♥ 会跳舞
I sing. I dance.
会做乘除
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表