剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
It is not right that you were left
to guide Edwina alone.
这是我的失职
That was my failing.
-您一直因为阿爸而难过
-你也一样
-You were grieving Appa.
-But so were you.
而你还失去了自己的母亲 凯特…
And after you had already
lost your mother too. Kate…
您视我为己出
You took me in as your own.
从来不对我另眼相看
我所拥有的一切 都是多亏有您
And you never treated me any differently.
Everything I… I did, I owed it to you.
你对我没有任何亏欠
You owed me nothing.
Oh…
你永远不需要挣得什么资格
才能留在这个家
You never had to earn your place
in this family.
自从见到你开始 我就一直爱你
I loved you from the day I met you.
爱从来不讲亏欠
Oh, love is not something
that is ever owed.
你进入我的生活 成为我的女儿
You came into my life… as a daughter,
我从未把你当成外人
and I never saw you as anything else.
我…
Oh, I--
一想到你觉得自己不配拥有
这世上所有的幸福 我就觉得心酸
It grieves me to think you do not believe
you deserve all of the love in the world.
子爵本打算
He was going to ask me to marry him.
向我求婚
The viscount.
-什么?
-妈妈 我不能答应
-What?
-And I could not allow it, Mama.
他求婚只是出于义务
He was going to ask me
out of mere obligation,
误以为有什么责任 因为我们俩…
some misguided notion
of duty after the two of us…
妈妈 他并不爱我
He does not love me, Mama.
而我…
Oh, and I…
我不能答应
I could not allow it.
Oh…
亲爱的
My darling, my darling…
美妙绝伦
Exquisite.
不是吗?
Is it not?
也许今天可以当作
我和杰克表哥婚礼的前奏
We might think it a foretaste
of my wedding to Cousin Jack, I suppose.
他今晚总该请我跳舞了吧?
Might he finally dance with me tonight?
如果他分不清好坏的话
Not if he knows what is best for him.
Oh, I shall swoon.
我要昏倒了
这场舞会绝对是我的至高成就
This ball is truly
my crowning achievement.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
今晚我实在应付不来
I-- I cannot do this tonight.
抱歉 妈妈 恐怕我又要让您失望了
I am sorry, Mama.
I fear I must disappoint you yet again.
你要是在乎别人的眼光
那才会让我失望
The only thing that'd
disappoint me is seeing you care
what anyone else thinks.
这可不是你的作风
That would not be you.
从今往后 我希望你不要有
任何事瞒着我
I do not want you
keeping things from me ever again.
好了
Now,
这一季你都坚持过来了
you have come thus far this season.
现在退缩未免太可惜
It would be
a shame for you to turn back now.
稳住
Steady.
我准备好了
And ready.
费弗跟相好在衣柜里
Fife had his lady friend
in a closet, apparently.
折腾了足有20分钟 你能相信吗
-For 20 minutes, if you can believe it.
小佩
Pen.
小埃
Ooh. El.
享受舞会吗?
-Enjoying your evening?
我也不觉得
Me neither.
关于西奥…你说的对
You were correct… about Theo.
与他来往是个错误
It was a mistake,
ever getting involved with him.
我听从你的建议 跟他划清了界限
I took your advice,
and I extricated myself.
他并不高兴 但这也没办法
He did not take it well,
but I think it was the necessary choice.
-埃洛伊斯…
-谢谢你保护了我
-Eloise--
-Thank you… for protecting me.
你是我真正的朋友
You are a true friend.
-所以你对维斯道恩夫人的身份…
-不查了
-So your Lady Whistledown search--
-…is over.
她已经完全消失
She is gone for good.
我们也终于可以聊点别的
I suppose now
we can finally speak of other things.
或许可以聊聊费弗大人
Perhaps we might speak of Lord Fife.
听说最近他跟戈灵小姐在衣柜里
待了好一阵子
I hear he recently spent a good
deal of time with Miss Goring in a closet.
难以想象他们做了什么
For what, I cannot imagine.
你从哪里听来的?
Wherever did you hear that?
戈灵小姐就在那边 紧挨着饮品台
Miss Goring is over there,
alongside the lemonade table,
悄悄往前胸塞纸巾
secretly fixing tissue paper in her bosom.
现在我们知道是为谁了 快看
Now we know who for. Look.
小佩 你的观察力真是敏锐
What a keen observation, Pen.
Mmm.
你能来我真高兴
I am glad you decided to come.
离开前的最后一晚
我当然要跟你一起
I could not miss out
on one last evening with you before I go.
怎么样?
Then what do you say?
要不要下场跳一曲?
Might we take to the dance floor?
-跟谁跳?
-你跟我
-With whom?
-Ourselves.
即便他们议论 也没什么新鲜内容了
They cannot possibly say anything
about us that we have not heard before.
你刚与死神擦肩而过 难道这还不是
我们最好的社交资本吗?
And should your brush with death
not be our best social capital yet?
考珀小姐 你可知舞伴
来自声名狼藉的布里杰顿家?
You realize you're dancing
with a ruined Bridgerton, Miss Cowper?
我喜欢震惊四座
I enjoy keeping people alert.
而我喜欢你这条美丽的项链
And I enjoy
that beautiful necklace you are wearing.
费瑟灵顿大人送的?
A gift from Lord Featherington?
17颗红宝石呢
Seventeen rubies, in fact.
布里杰顿先生 你不是嫉妒了吧?
Do you grow jealous, Mr. Bridgerton?
真耀眼
Mmm, dazzling.
-就是锁扣坏了
-是吗?
-Except the clasp is broken.
-Is it?
我帮你修修吧?
Might I mend it for you?
布里杰顿家的男仆修珠宝很有一套
The Bridgerton valet
has a way with jewelry.
你不会是想找机会来见我吧?
You would not be making up
an excuse just to call on me, would you?
跟我来
Come with me.
科林 你我独处一室
很容易被人当作…
Colin, it could be thought
quite scandalous for the two of us--
你表哥费瑟灵顿大人
在佐治亚州根本没什么宝石矿
There are no gemstone mines in Georgia.
Your cousin, Lord Featherington,
小佩 很遗憾让你从我口中得知
I'm sorry to be the one
to tell you this, Pen, but,
我查过他的底细
well, I have looked into him.
他就是个骗子
I believe he is nothing
but a mere charlatan.
什么?这话什么意思?
What? What are you saying?
意思是如果我没猜错 这条项链…
I am saying,
if I am right, then this necklace--
-佩内洛普?布里杰顿先生?
-这是什么意思?
-Penelope? Mr. Bridgerton?
-What is the meaning of this?
意思是…
The meaning is…
这条项链是假的 全是玻璃
…that this necklace
is a fraud, made of glass.
就像你一样
Just like you.
费瑟灵顿 你怎么可以趁人之危
利用这些可怜的女人?
How dare you take advantage
of these poor ladies Featherington,
她们孤儿寡母 无依无靠
without a father
or a husband to protect them?
为了她们的名声着想
It is out of concern
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表