剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
女王显然也挽救了
我们这个岌岌可危的家
And the queen herself has apparently
saved our families from utter ruin.
你很爱你的家人
You love your family dearly.
正如你爱你的家人一样
As much as you love yours.
我当时很害怕失去你
I was fearful of losing you.
所以你出事后 我才不敢去探望
It is why I could not visit you
after your accident.
我没办法…
I could not bring myself to--
我爱你
I love you.
从第一次在公园赛马 我就爱上了你
I've loved you from the moment
we raced each other in that park.
每一次共舞
I've loved you at every dance,
每一次散步 跟你在一起的每时每刻
on every walk,
every time we've been together,
每一次与你分开 我都爱你
你不必接受 不必认可
and every time we've been apart.
You do not have to accept it or embrace it
甚至不必允许 我知道
你估计也不会允许
or even allow it.
Knowing you, you probably will not.
但你必须知道
But you must know it,
你心里一定知道
in your heart.
你一定感受得到 因为我能感受到
You must feel it because I do.
我爱你
I love you.
-我不知该说什么
-你什么都不必说
-I do not know what to say.
-You do not have to say anything.
我不知还有什么能说…
I do not think
there is anything else to say…
除了“我也爱你”
other than I love you too.
我希望与你共度人生
I want a life that suits us both.
我知道自己并不完美
I know I am imperfect,
但在你面前 我甘愿卑微
but I will humble myself before you
因为我无法想象没有你的生活
because I cannot
imagine my life without you,
正因如此 我才想与你结婚
and that is why I wish to marry you.
你要知道 从今往后你每一天
You do know there will never be a day
都会惹到我
where you do not vex me.
卡沙妮莎尔玛 你说话算话?
Is that a promise, Kathani Sharma?
是的
Yes.
我说话算话
Yes, it is a promise.
如此一来
Well, then.
你我总算有一点共识了
It seems the two of us are finally
seeing eye-to-eye on something.
我想是的
I suppose we are.
常言道
It has been said
沉默比言语更加有力
that silence can wield
more power than words.
对此 没有人比我更有体会
No one knows that better than me.
对于这位新来的费瑟灵顿大人
你的判断没有错
You were right
about the new Lord Featherington.
我必须为我那天的行为道歉
I must apologize
for how I acted the other day.
只有那么做 我才能获得他的信任
It was what I needed to do
in order to gain his trust.
我并不享受这种胜利
A win I do not relish.
的确
No.
或许你该给自己倒一杯
Well, perhaps you should
pour yourself something as well.
我跟他们说这里的老板为人正直
I told them this place was run
by an honorable man
卖♥♥的也是好酒
who serves a good drink.
大家都想来看看
They demanded to come.
蒙德里奇先生 我欠你一份人情
I am in your debt now, Mr. Mondrich.
谢谢
Thank you.
撸起袖子吧 威尔
Roll your sleeves up, Will.
客人来了
We have customers.
沉默中也许蕴藏着真♥相♥
It is in silence
where one may find truth.
或许 你只需要…仔细倾听
All one has to do, I suppose…
is listen for it.
我知道 有时沉默是必要的
I know there will always
be times when silence is necessary.
当然 有时也并非如此
And, of course, times when it is not.
亲爱的读者 如果你以为
我会就此沉默
Gentle reader,
you thought I was silenced,
那么你错了
but you thought wrong.
事到如今 各位至少应该清楚一点
And if there is
one thing you should know by now,
笔者绝不会长久沉默
it is that this author
cannot keep quiet for long.
您真诚的
Yours truly,
维斯道恩女士
Lady Whistledown.
Mmm.
子爵夫人
-Viscountess.
你今天的表现真是出乎预料
-You seem to have outdone yourself today.
你也知道 我对分内之事尤其认真
You do know my duties
are particularly important to me.
也许你可以再来一次
-Perhaps you'd like to go again.
谁让你如此
Seeing as you are so very
尽责
dutiful.
Mmm.
要想尽责
Well, what would be dutiful
就应该出去见你的家人
免得让大家干等 还被抓到
is meeting your family outside
before they realize we are ignoring them.
Mmm.
哎呀!瞧瞧他!
-Oh!
-Yes! Look at you!
就是 你会走啦
-Yes! You're walking.
-Ooh!
出去旅行了六个月
Away traveling for six months.
现在连下个楼都要六个钟头
Now they take six hours
coming down the stairs.
如果是新婚 这根本算不了什么
Six is nothing when you are a newlywed.
他们来了
Ah! Here they are.
是啊
Yes.
总算来了
And not a moment too soon.
现在总可以开赛了吧?
Perhaps we may begin playing?
老弟 你是想早输早完事?
Hoping to get
your inevitable defeat over with, Brother?
好了 我们都选好了 留下了死亡球棍
Right, we've all picked,
but left the mallet of death.
-给我!
-给我!
-Oh, for me!
-For me!
-无所谓
-安东尼 你就拿粉的吧
-Never mind.
-Probably keep to pink, Anthony.
跟你丢脸时的面色还挺相配的
I rather think it will match the shade
of your embarrassment when you use it.
-好了 谁先开始?
-牛顿!
Now, who is to begin?
-Newton!
应该是他
I suppose he is.
-牛顿!
-牛顿!
-Newton!
-Newton!
看来比赛终于开始咯
I presume that means
the game has finally started, then.
-要知道他可是抢了你的机会
-才不是呢
-You do know that was your turn he took.
-It absolutely was not.
-他可是你的狗
-结了婚也是你的
-He is your dog.
-And yours through marriage.
我可不记得做过这种约定
I do not recall ever making
such an agreement.
这是你和他之间的事
Well, that is between you and him.
他又不听我的
He does not listen to me.
你觉得我会听吗?
You believe I do?
看来他们俩是主动退出了
I suppose that means they are cutting out.
-不!我们没退出!
-绝对没有!
-No! We're not cutting out!
-No, not a chance!
除非我们借此机会返回楼上?
Unless we want to take
this opportunity to return upstairs?
从而就此认输?
And admit defeat?
绝对不会
Never.
(纪念卡萝尔普伦蒂斯)
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表