剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
for their reputation alone
我才愿意跟你私下解决
that I will only address
this matter in private.
但你最好赶紧归还大家的资金
But I expect you to return
all of the funds you have collected,
马上离开这里
and leave town at once.
妈妈?
Mama?
这里交给我
真是多亏了布里杰顿先生
I'll deal with this.
Thank goodness for Mr. Bridgerton.
我们必须加快计划
We must accelerate our plans.
钱已经装箱
The money is packed into the chest.
今晚一结束
我们坐明早第一班船去美洲
We will finish the evening and catch
the first ship tomorrow to the Americas.
明天?大人 这也太快了
Tomorrow? But that's
much too soon, my lord.
我家小姐们呢?
And what about my young ladies?
-之后再派人来接
-之后?什么之后?
-We shall send for them after.
-After? After what?
那就一起走 不过要说服她们
Well, they can come with us.
Although I am certain it will be hard
半夜逃往美国南方应该不容易
to convince them
of a midnight flit to the Southern states.
这好歹也算一种解脱
In some ways, this will be a relief.
我再也不用遵守跟普鲁登斯的婚约了
I will no longer have to go through
with my proposed marriage to Prudence.
未来还有其他可能性
There will be other
possibilities for the future.
对吧?
Yes?
我们得回到舞会上了
We should return to the party.
-科林
-你没事吧?
-Colin.
-Are you all right?
-我没事
-那就好
-I believe so.
-Good.
因为我要请你跳舞
Because we are dancing.
Hmm.
刚才那番话 我在脑子里
演练了好几个钟头
I had been rehearsing
that speech in my mind for hours.
如果你表哥不还钱
并且继续纠缠你们家
If your cousin does not return the money
and leave your family alone,
那我可就另有话说了
I will have another thing to say to him.
科林 你真厉害
You were astonishing, Colin.
你对我们如此照顾
我都不知该如何谢你
I cannot thank you enough
for looking after us.
佩内洛普 我会一直照顾你的
I will always look after you, Penelope.
你对我而言很特别
You are special to me.
你对我…也是一样
As are you… to me.
姐姐 你不能整晚都躲着他
You will not be able
to avoid him all night, Didi.
你也不该躲着他
And you should not attempt to.
至少别为了我这么做
At least, not on my behalf.
做回那个我熟悉的姐姐
Be the sister I know that you are.
风趣、勇敢、感性
Be funny and brave and feeling.
勇敢听从自己的内心
Be unafraid to follow your heart
after doing the exact opposite
而长久以来 你一直都在做相反的事
for far too long.
你一直都在为我照亮
You have spent so much
of your time shining your light on me.
现在是你自己闪耀的时候了
It is time for you
to shine all on your own.
布里杰顿大人
Lord Bridgerton.
莎尔玛大小姐
Miss Sharma.
我正要出去
I was just on my way outside.
我们应该继续保持距离 考虑到…
We should continue to keep
our distance between us, in light of the…
或许不必如此
Perhaps we should not.
也许看客们会垂怜于我
Perhaps the spectators
might take pity on me.
我站在舞池里
I was on the dance floor
而几天前头部才刚刚受过重伤
days after a terrible injury to the head.
或许我需要有人扶持
Perhaps I needed someone to steady me.
确保我没事
Make sure I was all right.
也许我最先找到的人是你
Perhaps you were the first person I found.
这是几?
How many?
三
Three.
你要请我跳舞吗?
Are you going to ask me to dance?
最后一次?
One last time?
你会答应吗?
Are you going to say yes?
你想停下来吗?
Do you want to stop?
看着我就好
Just keep looking at me.
其他人都不重要
No one else matters.
真不体面
What a scandal.
因为这样 妹妹的婚礼才没办成?
Is that why
the sister's wedding was abandoned?
孩子 此言差矣
Oh, child, no.
婚礼没办成是因为我改主意了
That wedding did not happen
because I simply changed my mind.
维斯道恩女士居然写漏了
A fact Lady Whistledown
must have somehow missed.
我觉得他们两个很登对
I think they look beautiful together.
的确登对
Beautiful, indeed.
不是吗?
Do they not?
不是吗?
Do they not?
-是的 陛下
-的确
-Or course, Your Majesty.
-Indeed.
当然 女王陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
那其他人怎么不跳舞?
Then why is no one else dancing?
埃德温娜小姐
Miss Edwina,
我跟你提过我侄子没有?
have I yet told you about my nephew?
他是王子
He is a prince.
而且单身
And he is available.
请各位移步户外
我为大家准备了一份惊喜
Everyone, outside.
I have a surprise for you all.
埃洛伊斯
Eloise.
你哪来这么多钱?
Where did you get all of this money?
你为什么翻我的东西?
What are you doing
going through my things?
回答…我
Answer… me.
这与你无关
-It's none of your business.
与我无关 原来如此
It's none of my business. I see.
小佩 什么事与你有关?
And what exactly is your business, Pen?
今晚听着你聊八卦 我突然意识到
Hearing you repeat
all that gossip tonight, it struck me,
我从没听你这样说过话
because I have never heard you like that.
这种话你可能说过
You might have said those things before,
今晚还是我第一次亲耳听你说
but tonight was the first time I,
in fact, heard you say them.
听着实在太熟悉了
It sounded so familiar.
你的话
Your words.
不只是内容、话题
Not just the content or subject,
重点是讲话的风格
but the pattern.
像写出来的一样
It sounded written, almost.
你觉得这是为什么?
Why do you think that is?
因为你读了太多♥维♥斯道恩的东西
Because you have been reading
too much Whistledown.
她的声音已经印在你脑子里了
埃洛伊斯
Her voice,
it is echoing in your head, Eloise.
我一开始也这么想
I thought so too, at first.
可我又想到
But then I also thought
你总是贴着那堵墙站
about how you were
always clinging to that wall,
收集着各种流言传闻
collecting all sorts of morsels of gossip.
社交季之初 当我表现出
How when I expressed my dislike
对于选拔钻石淑女的反感
for the naming of the diamond
at the beginning of the season,
维斯道恩立马对其发文抨击
Whistledown disavowed
the whole thing shortly after.
而你又是为数不多
How you were one of the only people
知道汤普森小姐怀孕的人之一
who could've known
about Miss Thompson's pregnancy.
埃洛伊斯 莫非…
You could not--
然后我又想到 你说有人在议论
And then I thought about
how you said people have been talking
我和西奥
about me and Theo.
真若如此
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表