剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
may have loudly declared her eldest son's
长子的娶妻弘愿
lofty intentions to marry,
但恐怕不止我一个人好奇
yet I cannot be the only one wondering
从前十足的浪子
if this former Capital-R-Rake
是否真的准备好开花结果了
is, indeed, ready to flourish.
也许子爵大人和我们一样
Perhaps the viscount, like the rest of us,
就等着王后宣布钻石淑女的人选
is simply waiting for the queen
to finally name her diamond.
也许笔者
Or perhaps this author
应该亲自插手
should take matters into her own hands.
我才不会受人逼迫 仓促选择
I shall not be hustled
into making my selection.
谁也别想得逞
Not by anyone.
当然 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
把这个拿走
Take this away.
给我拿贵族爵位清单来
And bring me a list of the peerage.
大人 要喝茶吗?
Some tea, my lord?
来点热牛奶更合适
Perhaps some warm milk may be better.
玩弹珠吗?太好了!
Oh! Are those marbles?
What fun!
我能去看书了吗?
Might I go and read now?
不过 今年展示了众多
相传精心浇灌的
Though,
of the many purportedly well-trained
and bred hothouse flowers
on display this year,
温室花朵
笔者好奇
this author must wonder
会不会从中诞生惊喜之选
if a more surprising choice
might still be in store.
妹妹还可以 没有姐姐碍事就好了
The younger one would do,
if the eldest just got out of the way.
太讨人嫌了
The sister is dreadful.
别上我的椅子!
Not on my chair!
无论是哪位佳人获此殊荣
Whichever darling miss
receives such high esteem,
但愿能有一位思维犀利的追求者
let us hope there is a suitor available
of only the sharpest wit,
以免枯燥的琐思令妙龄淑女
如干枯的玫瑰一般凋萎
lest his dry musings leave
a young lady wilting like a parched rose.
真聪明 用花草双关来贬低对方
It is rather clever
the way she uses plant puns to belittle.
的确很聪明!
Clever indeed!
问问看烛台值多少钱
The candlesticks, see what they're worth.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
-There. You see?
这不 你看吧?
德拉克洛瓦女士
Lady Goring was quite taken
戈灵夫人很喜欢埃洛伊斯昨晚的裙子
with Eloise's dress last night,
Madame Delacroix.
一直说裙子很衬她的肤色
She would keep saying how well
it complemented her complexion.
还说你让她想起达芙妮 亲爱的
She said you reminded her
of Daphne, dearest.
我可不是达芙妮
I am not Daphne.
就是这个
-This is the one.
-Ah.
乐意效劳 布里杰顿夫人
With pleasure, Lady Bridgerton.
埃洛伊斯 你明知道 若是跟谁跳一曲
You do know, Eloise,
that you might enjoy the next ball
下场舞会也许你会乐在其中
if you, in fact, danced with someone.
结交新人多令人激动啊
Meeting new people, it can be thrilling.
是啊 安东尼看起来就挺激动的
Yes, it certainly seemed
as though Anthony had a thrilling time.
哥哥 有没有哪个
舞步轻快的淑女令你倾心?
Swept away by many
a nimble-footed young lady, Brother?
我的脚趾现在还麻着呢
I can still barely feel my toes.
淑女们不都学过跳舞吗
I thought you ladies were taught to dance.
绅士们不都谈吐机智吗?
I thought you gentlemen
capable of worthwhile conversation.
真可惜 你我都幻想破灭
How sad both of our hopes were dashed.
我觉得埃洛伊斯也能成为
出色的钻石淑女
I think Eloise
would make a brilliant diamond.
海厄森斯 你所言极是
I could not agree more, Hyacinth.
也许王后陛下
会在今晚的舞会上留意她
Perhaps Her Majesty will take note
at her ball tomorrow night.
我鄙视你
-I despise you.
德拉克洛瓦女士
Madame Delacroix.
我都不知道你回城了
I didn't know you were back in town.
当然要回来!
Bien sûr!
不然本季初入社交界的淑女
衣裙要谁来做?
Who else could dress
these delicate debutantes for the season?
那是不是说 今夜晚些时候
我们能见面?
Does that mean
I shall see you later on tonight?
我听说今晚有聚会
I hear there's a party.
布里杰顿先生 我工作繁忙
I have much work to do, Mr. Bridgerton,
我的艺术先于一切
and my art must come before all else.
祝您愉快
Enjoy your time.
弟弟
Brother.
你跟女装店老板还藕断丝连着呢?
Are you and the modiste
still, uh, making a stitch?
显然没有 你有妻子的人选了吗?
Apparently not. Have you found a wife yet?
还是打算把所有的姑娘都得罪光?
Or are you planning to offend
every girl until there are none left?
母亲知道吗?
Is Mother aware?
-知道什么?
-我出发去见家族律师了
-Aware of what?
-I'm off to deal with our solicitor.
作画愉快 弟弟
Have fun
with your pretty pictures, Brother.
安东尼?
-Anthony?
昨晚有很多清秀佳人到场 对吧?
There were some lovely young ladies
in attendance last night, were there not?
黛利拉小姐举止优雅
Lady Delilah has beautiful manners,
我听说古德拉姆小姐刺绣功夫了得
and I hear Miss Goodrum
is very accomplished in her needlework.
也许你可以多了解一下
Perhaps you shall
get to know them better soon.
黛利拉小姐开口话不成句
Lady Delilah can barely
string a sentence together,
古德拉姆小姐以为
拿破仑替西班牙卖♥♥命打仗
and Miss Goodrum thought
that Napoleon fights for the Spanish.
至于您硬塞的其他几个
如饥似渴的小妮子
As for every other eager chit
you pushed in my direction,
我巴不得再也不见
I'd happily never lay eyes on them again.
-安东尼
-母亲 我要的是无可挑剔
-Anthony--
-I am looking for perfection, Mother.
您也应该这样
And you should be too.
我要娶的女子
将成为布里杰顿子爵夫人
The woman I marry
shall be the Viscountess Bridgerton.
操持这个家 领妹妹们进入社交界
The lady of this household,
responsible for launching my sisters
为我生儿育女
and bearing my children.
您真的希望生养他们的女人
Do you desire them to be raised by a woman
拿个地图都上下不分吗?
who does not know how to so much
as hold a map right side up?
这就是我要尽的责任
This is the duty I must fulfill.
如果抱着这种期望
You will end up alone
你只会变成孤家寡人
with such expectations.
日安 母亲
Good day, Mother.
屋里怎么这么安静?
Why is it so quiet in here?
因为我一个人待着?
Because I am alone?
和平时一样 在读书
Reading, as I always do.
你可真无趣
You are so boring.
菲利帕若真嫁给芬奇
我怕是要没聊死
I will be perfectly putrefied
if Philippa does manage to marry Finch.
“无聊” 那个词念“无聊”
"Petrified." The word is "petrified."
那是什么?
What is that?
你指什么?
What is what?
-你写的东西
-我没写东西
-What you are writing.
-I am not writing.
才怪
But you were.
普鲁登斯 别…还给我!
Prudence. Do not-- Hand it back!
你这个小鬼头!
“安静”的时候居然做这个?
Why, you little devil-doll!
This is what occupies your "quiet" time?
你们为何还不睡觉?
What are you ladies doing, still up?
佩内洛普在给…
Penelope was writing…
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表