剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
醒醒 坚持住
Stay with me. Come on, now.
Come on, now.
坚持住
Stay with me.
-大人!
-准备房♥间!
-My lord!
-Make room!
我的天!凯特!
Oh my God! Kate!
赶紧叫医生!
Call the surgeon at once!
她的后脑勺有伤口
She has a cut on the back of her head.
我一直按着 但需要缝合
I kept pressure on it,
but it needs stitching.
-莎尔玛大小姐?能听见我说话吗?
-拿毯子来 她还在发抖!
-Miss Sharma? Can you hear me?
-She needs more blankets. She's shivering!
请别妨碍我做事
Allow me to get to work.
怎么回事?我的侍从见
你把莎尔玛大小姐抱进屋
What happened?
My valet saw you carry Miss Sharma inside.
她没事吧?
Is she all right?
我不知道
I do not know.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It is all my fault.
安东尼
Anthony.
Anthony.
安东尼
Anthony.
她人在哪里?
Where is she?
都一个礼拜没发表了
It's been a week since she last published.
已经误了两、三♥期♥了
There should've been at least
two issues by now, if not three.
关于埃洛伊斯布里杰顿这种混账东西
Perhaps she had nothing more to say
about that radical ruffian,
可能她已经无话可说了
Eloise Bridgerton.
小子 你那些绯闻小报哪里去了?
You there. What've you done
with our scandal sheet?
今天没得卖♥♥ 先生 要来份报纸吗?
Nothing today, sir.
Would you like a newspaper?
岂有此理
Nonsense.
但愿维斯道恩能重新执笔
I do hope
Whistledown picks up her pen again
正好写写我即将举♥行♥的婚礼
in time to write about
my forthcoming nuptials.
或许她搁笔
Perhaps she rested her pen
就是为了免于在这种无聊事情上着墨
so she did not have to write
about such an uninteresting affair.
要么就是不想再毁掉他人的人生了
Or perhaps she was done
ruining the lives of others.
妈妈 我想去看看埃洛伊斯
这都一个星期了
Mama, I wish to visit Eloise.
It has been a week.
你不准去她家 听懂了没?
You will not set foot into that household.
Do you understand me?
跟布里杰顿先生的事谈得怎么样了?
So, where are we with, uh, Mr. Bridgerton?
快成了 我约了他下午见面
We are close.
I'm set to meet with him this afternoon.
好吧 既然赚了钱
你说是不是应该稍微花一点?
Very well. Do you not think it time
for us to spend some of our earnings?
我们的金库都满了
Our coffers are overflowing.
换个大点的枪柜我倒是不介意
Well, I suppose
I could use a larger gun cabinet.
我是想庆祝庆祝
I was thinking more
of some kind of celebration.
瓦里
Varley.
费瑟灵顿大人和我想办场舞会
Lord Featherington and I
would like to give a ball.
好主意
-Excellent idea.
这样总算能庆祝我们订婚了 对吧?
So that we may finally
celebrate our engagement?
这样大家都能庆祝一下
So that we may finally
celebrate all of us.
瓦里 我要装点得金壁辉煌
所有东西都用最好的
Varley, I want luster and glitter
and gold. I want the best of everything.
就取名叫
And we will call it
“费瑟灵顿舞会”
"The Featherington Ball."
真有创意呢
How original.
夫人 我马上就发请柬
I will have invitations
sent out straight away, ma'am.
那请不请布里杰顿家和莎尔玛家?
Now… …what about
the Bridgertons and the Sharmas?
考虑到他们两家的状况
Considering the state of their households.
把他们聚到一处 肯定有好戏看
It would be titillating to see
those two families in one place again.
大家都喜欢看热闹
Everyone does love a touch of drama.
大家都知道莎尔玛小姐出了事
现在还没醒过来
Everyone knows Miss Sharma
is yet to awaken from her accident.
人家有难
我们还是不要幸灾乐祸吧?
Perhaps we shouldn't make jest
of her family at a time like this?
两家都请 当然 他们估计不会来
可怜见的
Invite them all. They likely
will not come, of course, poor souls,
不过还是给大家机会 看看我们家
到底过得有多好
but let everyone be allowed
to finally see how well we're doing.
这一年我们多不容易
After such a tragic year.
我在想…
I was thinking…
这次送玫瑰和紫丁香吧 欢快些
Roses and lilacs,
I think, this time. Cheerful.
谢谢你 威尔森太太
Thank you, Mrs. Wilson.
您又给莎尔玛家送花啊?
Are you sending flowers
to the Sharmas again?
身体不好时 看残花最丧气了
There's nothing worse than rotting flowers
when someone is unwell.
我们不会去参加“费瑟灵顿舞会”吧?
We're not attending
this Featherington Ball, are we?
不知道 受邀应该算是好事吧
Oh, I do not know. I suppose
it is a good thing we were invited.
今早散步 我居然两次被人无视
On my walk this morning
I was given the cut direct. Twice.
至少维斯道恩女士没写这事儿
At least Lady Whistledown
does not seem to be writing about it.
她好像什么都没写 是吧 小埃?
She does not seem to be writing
at all anymore. Is that not right, El?
埃洛伊斯
Eloise, uh,
跟佩内洛普一起走走
也许能让你散散心
perhaps a stroll with Penelope
might help clear your mind.
佩内洛普现在最应忌讳的
就是与我这种人为伍
The last thing Penelope needs is to be
seen consorting with the likes of me.
费瑟灵顿家知道情况有多糟糕
The Featheringtons know
how bad this is. And you do too.
虽然您拒绝承认 但您也知道
Even if you refuse to admit.
没人告诉我家里上个月走了三位佣人
No one informed me that we have lost
three staff in the last month.
这种事得让我知道啊
These are precisely
the things I must know about.
安东尼 近来家族声名受损
受害的并非只有我们
We are not the only ones affected
by our ill reputation of late, Anthony.
科林 你有事要告诉我吗?
Colin. Would you care
to inform me about anything?
-佣人流动的事我可不留意的
-那家里的账户呢?
-I do not take note of staff changes.
-What about our accounts?
显然你对此也并未留意
You do not seem
to take note of them either,
过去这两天我一直在对账
since I spent
the last two days balancing our books,
结果发现你取走了一大笔钱
only to discover that you
have taken out a rather large sum.
拿去做什么了?
Whatever for?
既然你非要我说
我想投资费瑟灵顿大人的生意
If you must know, I was exploring
an investment with Lord Featherington.
就是因为这种事 家里才会这么乱
This is just what makes
the difficulties in this household.
谁也不好好想想
究竟该怎么操持这个家
No one gives any thought
as to how it must be managed.
哥哥 他都21岁了
He is one and 20, Brother.
我们家就没人有权自己做决定吗?
Is no one allowed
to make their own decisions?
你 接着画你的画
You, keep doodling.
别逼我提你那些荒唐事
And do not ask me
to speak of your activities.
我都不知该从哪件说起
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我能否先行告退?
May I be excused?
我也失陪了
I must go too.
别担心 哥哥
But do not worry, Brother.
今天我每走一步 都会向你打报告的
I shall send you notice
of every step I take today.
-也是 我还是画画去吧
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表