剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Has your sister gone off somewhere?
-打猎
-打猎?
-Hunting.
-Hunting?
而且是和令兄长一起
With your brother, in fact.
我想让他们相处一日
I am having them spend the day together
但愿二人最终能找到些共同点
in the hopes of their finally
finding common ground.
他们两个好像有些合不来
It seems the two of them
do not exactly see eye-to-eye on occasion.
A good plan, is it not?
主意不错吧?
嗯
Well,
确实有趣
certainly an intriguing one.
-Hmm.
如果出了差错 肯定都怪你
-If this goes wrong, it'll be your fault.
哥哥 你得顺着来
You must play along, Brother.
这兴许是争取她的绝好机会
Perhaps this is
the perfect opportunity to win her over.
或者在她枪下送命
-Or to be shot dead by her.
先生们 走右边!
-To the right, gents!
他们这是去哪里?
Where are they going?
应该是去营地
Toward our camp, I believe.
快看 左边有踪迹
There are tracks
going off to the left. Look.
就在苔藓之中 蹄印很清楚
In the moss. You can see the cloven shape.
如果我们现在去营地
可能会完全错过猎物
If we go to our camp now,
we may miss our quarry entirely.
还是不要离群吧
Let us stay with the group.
真若一无所获
If we find nothing,
我自愿给你当活靶子
I shall offer myself up
for your target practice.
那好吧
Very well.
-你在哪里学…
-还真是…
-Where did you learn--
-It is a rather--
我父亲是印度某皇室家族的私家秘书
My father was a secretary
for a royal family in India.
他们非常大方 还带我一同狩猎
A family gracious enough
to let me hunt with them.
-尽管我当时年龄还小
-那你一定应付得来
-Even as a young lady.
-Then it seems you'll manage quite well.
但愿比你身后马上的女仆轻松许多
Much better than your maid
on her horse, let us hope.
-布里杰顿大人…
-怎么了?
-Lord Bridgerton--
-Yes?
-到了!
-哥哥!
-Here we are!
-Brother!
…在雅典结交了几个好友
然后一同往前
I made some friends in Athens,
then continued along with them
到了马鲁西和卡尔基斯
to Marousi and Chalcis.
对了 之前还在
佩塔利奥伊湾游了一圈
That is, after
a quick swim in the Petalioi Gulf,
现在我可算会念这个名字了
which is a word I now know how to say.
旅程好像十分多彩
Well, it sounds like a remarkable journey.
的确多彩
Remarkable, yes,
可能是我太多话了 对吧?
in that I seem to have
many remarks about it, do I not?
科林 我喜欢听你说话
I like your remarks, Colin.
-多谢你有心来看我
-多谢你热心款待
-It was good of you to come by.
-It was good of you to have me as well.
看样子你与菲利普爵士生活美满?
Everything is well
with Sir Philip, then, I take it?
我想你可以亲自问他
I suppose you can ask him yourself.
大人
My lord,
客人正要走 你刚好赶上
you have caught our visitor
before he departs.
这位是科林布里杰顿先生
-This is Mr. Colin Bridgerton.
-Ah.
布里杰顿先生
Mr. Bridgerton.
我是菲利普克雷恩爵士
Sir Philip Crane.
终于得见 幸会
-A pleasure to meet you at last.
-Ah.
是啊
Yes.
尊夫人十分慷慨
Your wife has been kind enough
听我喋喋不休 讲述近期希腊之旅
to let me drone on
about my recent Grecian adventures.
你到过希腊?
-You were in Greece?
-Mm-hmm.
有没有去莱斯沃斯的橄榄园?
Did you visit
the olive orchards in Lesvos?
的确去了 一路十分顺滑
I certainly did. I oiled my way right in.
-拿橄榄开个玩笑
-那里很精彩 对吧?
-That was an olive joke.
-They are wonderful.
要知道 那些橄榄树
可以追溯到公元前三世纪
You know, those trees have been there
since the third century BC.
-真的吗?
-非常了不起 植物也是异彩纷呈
-Have they really?
-It is extraordinary. As is the botany.
我一定要为你展示我收藏的
《希腊植物志》
I must show you my copy of Flora Graeca.
You will join us for dinner?
能与我们共进晚餐吗?
布里杰顿先生
肯定要回去与家人团聚了
I am sure Mr. Bridgerton
is eager to return to his family.
没关系 不着急
Not at all. My family can wait.
-我非常乐意奉陪
-如此甚好
-I should very much like to stay.
-Good. We shall set you a place, then.
那我们为你准备餐位
那好吧
Very well.
看来雄鹿在躲避我们
It seems our stag may be eluding us.
这也是乐趣所在
The elusiveness is part of the fun.
-又不能责备阳光
-是啊 当然不能
-And you cannot fault the sunshine.
-No, certainly not.
男人们享受阳光 真是打猎的好兆头
The men out enjoying the sunshine.
A sign of a great hunt.
莎尔玛小姐 听这意思你宁愿天阴?
I suppose you prefer the darkness,
Miss Sharma?
我宁愿
What I would prefer
遵从自己的直觉打猎
is to be allowed to follow
my own instincts on this hunt
而不是盲目跟随向导
instead of blindly following the guide.
你还是认为我们错失了猎物?
You are still convinced
we have lost our prey?
我认为鹿更喜欢在森林的边缘出没
I am convinced
that deer prefer the edge of the forest.
这里太空旷了
This is much too open out here.
是啊
Uh, yes, well,
也许你说得对 但我们得往前走了
perhaps you are right,
but we should carry on.
其他路径上肯定也有鹿
Certainly there'll be
other deer on other paths.
它们并非总是成群出没
一旦落单 就…
They do not always keep together.
And if there are not, then…
莎尔玛小姐?
Miss Sharma?
把这位看住点呗
Keep her with you.
Ooh.
我很欣赏韦斯特布里奇大人
I quite like Lord Westbridge,
though his hands certainly do wander
但他跳舞的时候总是动手动脚
when he dances.
至少他还年轻
At least he is young.
我母亲却认准了德里沃斯爵士
My mama has fixed on
Sir Derryworth for me.
他的口气简直熏死人
His breath is excruciating.
-那你们为什么不拒绝?
-跟母亲做对?
-Why do you not just say no?
-To our mamas?
-小埃 没那么简单
-我对母亲言听计从
-I do not think it is that simple, El.
-I do everything my mama says.
就这样 你还纳闷自己何以如此悲惨
Yet you still wonder
why you're so miserable.
布里杰顿小姐
我知道如何为自己找到幸福
Oh, I… …I know how to find
my happiness, Miss Bridgerton.
总有维斯道恩女士助力
There is always Lady Whistledown.
但这礼拜她恐怕也写不出什么好东西
Though I doubt she'll publish
anything of note this week.
此话怎讲?
What can you mean?
大家都在这里 享受乡村时光
We are all here,
enjoying the countryside together.
但凡她写得出的
我们肯定早就知道了
Anything she might print,
surely we will already know.
是吗?
Is that so?
轮到我了吧 妈妈?
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表