剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
-我已经感觉好多了
-You should not be up on your own.
-I am feeling much improved.
多年来 我从没休息得这么好过
都躺了一个星期了
The most rested I have felt in years,
after a week in bed, in fact.
这一季真的很辛苦
It has been a rather strenuous season.
埃德温娜
Edwina, I know earning
your trust again will not be simple.
我知道 重新得到你的信任并不容易
但无论要花多久 我都愿意一直尝试
But I am willing to continue to try,
however long it might take.
你受伤那段时间
我一心只希望你能好起来
When you were unwell,
all I cared about was you getting better.
现在你恢复了 我的确有些事要问你
But now that you are, I do have questions.
你和子爵之间 一直都互有好感吗?
Was there always something
between you and the viscount?
你一直都在骗我吗?
Were you lying to me all along?
是我自欺欺人
I was lying to myself.
也许…
Perhaps…
我们之间是有感情 但…
there was something between us, but
等我真正明白过来 已经太晚了
I truly did not know it
until it was too late.
可你知道以后 为什么不告诉我?
But once you knew,
why did you not tell me?
为什么让我像傻子一样自己搞明白?
Why wait for me
to put it together on my own like a fool?
我以为我可以抗拒这份感情
I thought I could deny my feelings.
-可是…
-它太过强烈
-But--
-They were too strong.
知道你出了事
When I found out about your accident,
我满脑子只能想到
自己一点都不了解你
all I could think of
is how I do not even know you.
你也不了解你自己
Nor do you know yourself.
凯特 我已经受够了装模作样
Kate, I am done with playing a part.
我想了解自己 也想好好了解你
I want to know myself, truly,
and to know who you are too.
你我一直在扮演淑女
可我对此并不怎么享受
Because I am unsure I like
the young ladies we've both been playing.
也许我们可以重新做自己
一起参加今晚费瑟灵顿家的舞会?
Might we bring our new selves to this ball
the Featheringtons are giving tonight?
小妹…
Oh, Bon…
不要为我而参加
I do not want you to attend for me.
无论你做出什么选择
Whatever action you now wish to take,
我只希望你能够忠于自我
I only hope it is because
you are being truthful to yourself,
而不是为了其他人
and not because of anyone else.
你看起来一副心碎落寞的模样
You seem to have
the melancholy of heartbreak about you.
你懂什么叫心碎?
What would you know about heartbreak?
我还真不懂
I would not, really.
但我可以从画中感受
But I have felt it in paintings.
庚斯博罗的肖像画
In a Gainsborough portrait or…
特纳笔下的天空
…a Turner sky.
那布里杰顿又给人什么感觉?
And what does one feel in a Bridgerton?
失望
Disappointment.
-缺乏灵感
-艺术学院的学习不顺利吗?
-Lack of inspiration.
-Art Academy not going so well?
小埃 我就是个冒牌货
I am an impostor, El.
是安东尼花了钱 他们才录取了我
Turns out Anthony himself
bought my seat at that table.
那并不代表你自己就考不上
That does not mean you would not
have been accepted on your own.
我也知道当冒牌货是什么感觉
I, too, know what it is like
to feel oneself an imposter.
穿裙戴羽在舞会游走
Parading around ballrooms
in feathered frocks,
装模作样
pretending to be someone I am not.
今晚我是真的不想参加
这可怕的舞会
I truly do not want to go
to this dreadful ball tonight,
虽然我知道 小佩也会到场
even if I know Pen will be there.
现在就连她也觉得我冒傻气
She finds me
quite foolish too, at present.
要不给你找个伴?
Would you like a companion?
嗯?我才不要
What? Of course I would not.
因为…我倒是挺闲的
Because… I am apparently free.
冒牌二人组?
Impostor party of two?
Hmm.
哥哥
Brother.
格里高利
Gregory.
还没睡呢?
Should you not be in bed?
我睡不着
I cannot sleep.
出什么问题了吗?
Is something wrong?
我的拉丁文老师这么觉得
My Latin teacher believes so.
他对我大吼大叫
He yelled at me.
觉得我太笨
Thinks I am stupid.
抱歉打扰你了
I am sorry for disturbing you.
-我这就…
-格里高利 等等
-I shall--
-Gregory, wait.
过来
Come here.
过来吧
Come here.
你的拉丁文老师并不是觉得你笨
Your Latin tutor
does not think you are stupid.
他是觉得我太凶
He thinks I am frightening.
是我对他、对你
I ask too much of him, and of you.
对所有人要求过高
And of everyone, really.
我跟他有相像之处吗?
Am I like him at all?
还是你更像他?
Or was he more like you?
像父亲
Father.
其实…
He was, um…
我们两个都很像他
He was like both of us, really.
也许我和他一样严肃
He had my seriousness, perhaps.
他和你一样 喜欢恶作剧
He shared your love of a prank.
真的吗?
Did he?
有一回 他往本尼迪克特的
鞋子里抹胶水
He once put glue in Benedict's shoes.
真希望我也能对他搞恶作剧
I wish I could have played a prank on him.
我也是
I wish so too.
我们还没怎么聊过他 对吧?
We do not talk
about him enough, do we?
我对他几乎一无所知
I do not know
much about him at all.
因为我缺席了太久
That is because
I have shown up far too late
亏欠了太多
for far too many things.
我所认识的人中
没有一个能比得上父亲
Your father was
the best man I've ever known.
他特别会开玩笑 可是…
He was good for a laugh, of course, but…
他也很勇敢 从不畏惧战斗
he was courageous,
and never afraid to fight.
不仅仅是为家人…
Not just for his family,
而是为了所有人
but for everything else too.
亲爱的
Dearest.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
挺好的
Oh. Well.
-Uh, I am feeling well.
-Oh.
看来你还没穿戴好 准备参加舞会
I see you are not yet dressed
for the ball.
要出发了 我还有很多东西要收拾
I have much to pack before I depart,
而且我今晚也不太想去
and I am still unsure
whether I would like to attend tonight.
凯特
Kate.
我希望你回印度
I hope your return to India
不是因为急于逃避困难
is not because of some eagerness
to flee what is difficult.
对于这种感觉 我最清楚不过
I know the feeling too well,
我可以告诉你 逃避并不是办法
and I can tell you,
it is never the wise choice.
Oh…
-我真的不忍♥心看到你这样
-妈妈 这都是我的错
-Oh, I hate seeing you like this.
-It is my fault, Mama.
-所有的事情
-埃德温娜和我都原谅你了
-Everything that has happened.
-Edwina forgives you. I forgive you.
但我不能原谅自己 我应该扶持她
But I do not forgive myself.
I was supposed to help her.
扶持我们家 而我…
To help our family, and instead--
埃德温娜不应该由你一个人来教导
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表