剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
and the ravages of grief.
他死后…
You were barely even there…
您一直故意疏远
after he died.
但我自己
And yet, I, myself,
却像被诅咒一样 牢记着每时每刻
am cursed to remember every waking moment.
我永远不会…
I could never…
我永远不会造成这样的痛苦
I could never be the cause of such pain,
不管其他人会觉得
我有多么残忍♥ 多么无情
no matter how cruel and hard-hearted
everyone else may find me to be.
这间房♥间格外明亮
This room
is exceptionally well-lit.
你注意到了吗 科林?
Have you noticed, Col?
烛光闪烁
The twinkle of the candles, it is as--
-It's as if… we sit among the stars.
-What is wrong with you?
仿佛我们置身在星空之中
你有毛病吗?
我只是在告诉本尼迪克特
希腊的星星多么璀璨
I was just telling Benedict
how brilliant the stars were in Greece.
你在这里过得愉快吗
埃德温娜小姐?
Are you enjoying
your time here, Miss Edwina?
非常愉快
I am, very much.
The buzz of the city is thrilling indeed,
城市的喧嚣确实让人兴奋
但我很喜欢乡村的宁静
but I quite enjoy
the peace of the country.
我也是 不过我敢说
As do I. Though I dare say.
It is not quite so peaceful
我们全家都住在这栋庄园里
并没有那么宁静
with my entire family in residence.
我能理解 大人
I understand, my lord.
诚然 我的家庭
没法跟你们七兄妹的大家庭相提并论
Certainly, I cannot compare my family
with your seven brothers and sisters,
但是
but,
大家都知道
我和姐姐从小也是难管教的
my sister and I were known
to be a handful growing up too.
我可以想象
Mm. I can imagine.
但是凯特总是把我的利益放在心上
But Kate always
has had my best interests at heart.
她把我们的家族视为己任
She bears
a heavy responsibility for our family.
听起来跟你很像呢 安东尼
That sounds remarkably
similar to you, Anthony.
确实 要承担很多家庭责任
Much familial
responsibility to bear, indeed.
-It was a revelation.
那是一种启示 更让我感到欣慰的是
Made all the better by the knowledge
that I may have been the only Briton
我可能是几十年来
唯一一个看到那些的英国人
to see it in decades.
Mmm. Mmm!
本尼迪克特 亲爱的
你吓到我们的客人了
Benedict, dear, you alarm our guests.
没事的 布里杰顿夫人
-It's all right, Lady Bridgerton.
-Perhaps…
也许…
是时候来敬酒了
…it is time for a toast.
好主意 为我们的客人祝福
A good idea. To cheer our guests.
或者聊聊其他要紧的问题
-Or to tend to other pressing matters.
夫人…我和妹妹都有点累了
My-- I believe my sister
and I have grown rather weary.
干杯 是的
A toast. Yes.
我衷心感谢莎尔玛家族光临
My sincere gratitude
to the Sharmas for joining us.
很高兴你们能来这里
It has been splendid having you here
见证我在铁圈球比赛中的第二次惨败
to witness what is now
my second annual loss at pall-mall.
-Not to be repeated, I assure you.
不会再重演了 我向你们保证
我要特别感谢埃德温娜小姐
And my special gratitude to Miss Edwina.
在过去的日子里
It has certainly been a privilege
能真正认识你 真是我的荣幸
to truly make your acquaintance
these past days.
事实上
In fact,
我有一个问题想要问你
I believe there is a question
I would like to ask you.
我想…
I should like to, uh…
我想拜托你
I should like to ask you to please
不要把昨天输球的事告诉伦敦的人
refrain from telling anyone
back in London about yesterday's loss.
我担心这会对我的名誉造成严重损害
I fear the harm to my reputation
would simply be too great.
-Um…
为未来的美好生活干杯
To the pleasant days ahead.
-敬美好生活
-是啊!是啊!
-Uh, pleasant days.
-Hear! Hear!
-敬未来
-是啊!是啊!
-Days ahead.
-Hear! Hear!
是啊
Yes.
Mm.
-你要知道 你没做错什么
-我肯定哪里做错了
-You must know you did nothing wrong.
-I must have done something.
上流社会的其他人也将要来到乡下了
The rest of the ton
are now set to join us in the country.
如果子爵要求婚 他早就求婚了
Surely, if the viscount were to propose,
he'd have done it by now. Yes?
-如果我错过机会了怎么办?
-埃德温娜
-What if I have missed my chance?
-Edwina.
也许我该多了解一下布里杰顿家族的
Perhaps I should've found out
more about the Bridgertons.
我应该多了解一下他们的兴趣
I should've known more
about their interests.
我应该表现得更好的
I should've been better.
全都被我搞砸了
I have bungled this entire affair.
现在我觉得自己像是傻瓜
And now I feel like a fool.
不要再说这样的话了 小妹
Never say such a thing, Bon.
我就知道他最后只会伤害你
让我抱抱
I knew he would only end up
hurting you. Come here.
我不想看到你这样
I hate seeing you like this.
我以为他喜欢我
I thought he liked me.
你是社交季的钻石淑女
You are the diamond of the season.
伦敦的绅士没有一个不希望娶你的
There is nary a gentleman back in London
who does not wish for your hand.
你有很多选择的 小妹
You have choices, Bon.
一切都会好起来的
All will be well,
尽管你对子爵很失望 但我向你保证
despite this disappointment
with the viscount, I assure you.
你还没睡吗?
Are you still up?
早上见母亲之前 你最好先洗个澡
Ugh. You may wish to bathe
before you see Mother in the morning.
太神奇了 兄弟
It's magical, Brother.
你说得对
You were right.
我让我的怀疑困扰我太久了
I've allowed my doubts
to plague me for too long.
皇家艺术学院才不是品味的评判者
世界才是!
The Royal Academy Schools are not
the arbiters of taste. The world is!
你就是笨蛋
You are a fatwit.
本尼迪克特 这东西是寄给你的
Benedict, something
has apparently arrived for you.
一封伦敦寄来的信
A letter from London.
我拿到入学资格了
I have a place.
皇家艺术学院已经录取我了
The Royal Schools
have accepted me as a student.
我被录取了!
I got in!
我以为他们不是品味的评判者呢?
I thought they were not
the arbiters of taste?
他们肯定看出来
我的作品有潜力了 我的天啊
They must see great promise
in my work. Oh my!
你们都将见证我的才华!
You shall all bear witness
to my talents!
现在是半夜呢!
Shh! It's the middle of the night!
他会跟你一样让人无法忍♥受了
He will be as insufferable now as you.
我吗?
Me?
如果我必须再听一段
你在希腊的离奇冒险故事…
If I must hear one more tale of your
extraordinary adventures from Greece…
告诉我 哥哥 如果你那么喜欢那里
为什么还要回家呢?
Tell me, Brother, if you loved it there
so much, why did you ever return home?
好吧…
Well…
有她的来信吗?
Do you ever hear from her?
汤普森小姐?
Miss Thompson?
你们不是经常通信吗?
Are you ladies not always writing letters?
我还以为你满脑子都是旅行
I'd have thought
your travels banished Miss Thompson--
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表