剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
-I believe I did.
布里杰顿夫人
-Lady Bridgerton.
布里杰顿大人
Lord Bridgerton.
-能赏光共舞吗 布里杰顿大人?
-晚上好
-Dance, please, Lord Bridgerton?
-Good evening.
那不是玛丽谢菲尔德莎尔玛夫人吗?
Is that Lady Mary Sheffield Sharma?
难以置信 她居然还敢露脸
I can't believe
she would show her face here again.
牵涉丑闻吗 妈妈?
A scandal, Mama?
玛丽夫人是我们那一季的翘楚
Lady Mary was
the incomparable of our season,
后来我听说
她爱上并下嫁给什么文员
until she fell in love with
and married some kind of clerk, I hear.
尔后两个人跑到了印度
The two of them
absconded to India thereafter.
若是个大君我还能理解
A maharajah I would have understood,
可那个男人不过是个普通小工
而且还有个孩子
but the man was no more than
a common worker who already had a child.
那想必就是她了
That must be her.
大一点那个
The older one.
玛丽夫人的娘家 谢菲尔德家
一直都抬不起头 对吧?
Lady Mary's parents, the Sheffields,
never lived down the shame, did they?
都不敢在伦敦露面
Too ashamed to show their faces in London.
要是大家都能像我们家一样
受人敬重 那该多好
If only every family
could be as respectable as ours.
对吧 费瑟灵顿夫人?
Yes, Lady Featherington?
-亲爱的!
-我的爱人
Dearest!
My love.
Hmm.
芬奇先生 芬奇太太
Mr. and Mrs. Finch.
费瑟灵顿夫人
Lady Featherington.
你能出席真是令人惊喜
It is a delightful surprise
to see you in attendance.
毕竟服丧服了这么久
After such a long mourning period.
都快赶上我们儿子
追求菲利帕的时间了
Almost as long as our son
has been courting Philippa,
想想看
if you can imagine.
是啊
Yes.
的确是一段艰难岁月
It has been a difficult time, indeed.
最近几个月 黑暗之烛
一直与我们为伴
Darkness has been our candle
in recent months.
没有人陪同你吗?
Mmm. Have you come unaccompanied?
还是说新的家族继承人已经到来
Or has the new heir finally come to manage
解决令千金悬而未决的嫁妆问题?
this unsettled business
of your daughter's dowry?
“悬而未决” 正是如此 芬奇先生
"Unsettled."
That is the precise word, Mr. Finch,
而我自己也是惴惴不安
because I, too, have been…
…very unsettled, indeed.
哀痛之至 惶惶不可终日
Shaken to the bone, in fact, by…
…by grief.
想念我那亲爱的亡夫
Missing my dear, dear, very dead husband.
我就说为时尚早!
-I told you it was too soon!
你说的想让那小子早点出去嘛!
You told me you wished
for the boy to be out of the house!
很抱歉 费瑟灵顿夫人
Our apologies, Lady Featherington.
等您略微安定一些了
请务必知会我们
Do let us know when you are more… settled.
好吗?
-Yes?
-第八曲?
-是的
-Number eight?
-Yes.
我认得那位先生
I know that gentleman.
-谁?
-子爵?
-Who?
-The viscount?
我还没介绍你们认识呢
I do not believe
I have yet made an introduction.
当然
Of course.
一定是我认错了
It must be my mistake.
不过你眼光不错
Though you have quite the eye.
布里杰顿子爵家底殷实 人脉甚广
Viscount Bridgerton is
wealthy, well-connected,
而且出身贵族名门
and from one of the ton's
most illustrious families.
显然他想趁本季娶妻
Apparently hoping to marry this season,
也许他还真是个有力人选
he may very well be
our most eligible bachelor, indeed.
他很英俊
He is very handsome.
是啊
Yes.
应该是吧
I suppose he is.
科尔宁大人 正盼着你来呢
Lord Corning.
I was hoping to see you this evening.
请允许我为你介绍莎尔玛大小姐
Allow me to introduce Miss Sharma
以及埃德温娜莎尔玛小姐
and Miss Edwina Sharma.
幸会
It is a pleasure. Miss Edwina,
would you honor me with a dance?
埃德温娜小姐 能请你赏光共舞吗?
科尔宁是吧?
Corning, you said?
科尔宁男爵
The Baron Corning.
非常乐意 大人
I would be delighted, my lord.
我不记得做调查时
读到过有关科尔宁家族的背景
I do not recall reading
of Corning's family in my research.
不管你读到什么 没读到什么
It does not matter
what you have and have not read.
在这种场合 除非小姐已获邀约
It is unacceptable here
否则 拒绝绅士邀舞
for a lady to decline
a dance with a gentleman
是绝对的大忌
unless she's already reserved by another.
有些人道行尚浅啊
I see we have much to learn.
西班牙舞曲?
Spanish dance?
据说米勒森在乡下有个野种
And they say
Millerson has a whelp in the country.
跟他爸像一个模子里刻出来的
Spitting image of his father.
你在这儿呀
There you are.
小佩 有你在真是太好了
妈妈真是够烦
Oh, Pen, I'm so glad to see you.
Mama is already being insufferable.
至少她没把你打扮成向日葵
At least she did not see fit
to dress you as a sunflower.
我敢说蜜蜂见了我都会错当成真花
I declare a bee
might mistake me for the real thing.
布里杰顿小姐
能邀你跳下一支舞吗?
Miss Bridgerton.
May I request your next dance?
或者陪你去饮些柠檬汁?
Or I might accompany you
to fetch some lemonade?
-你好像口干了
-你怎么知道?她蔫了吗?
-You seem parched.
-How can you tell? Is she wilting?
或许你喜欢潘趣酒?
Or punch, if you prefer?
-那是花草双关
-抱歉 先生们
-A plant pun, if you're wondering.
-Apologies, gentlemen.
很遗憾 我的邀舞卡已经满了
I regret to inform you
that my dance card is already full.
拜伦大人?威灵顿?
埃洛伊斯 这都是瞎编的名字!
Lord Byron? Wellington?
Eloise, these names are false!
我只是听从了姐姐的建议
I am merely following
my sister's valuable advice.
她说淑女的邀舞卡上
She told me that it is
of the utmost importance
一定要填满适宜的名字
for a lady's dance card
to be filled with all of the right names.
埃洛伊斯?
-Eloise?
亲爱的 原来你在这儿呢
There you are, dear.
来 给你介绍个人
Come. There is someone
I would like you to meet.
布里杰顿!
-Bridgerton!
我欠你一杯酒
I owe you a drink.
这从何说起?
Whatever for?
你成了本季的钻石王老五
我们其余人等就能喘口气
With you as the prize catch of the season,
the rest of us shall receive a respite
免受一心只想嫁女的姨婆纠缠
from the marriage-minded mamas
this season, indeed.
趁着还是自♥由♥身 抓紧享受吧
Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.
你们迟早也要就范
加入这无聊荒谬的求偶游戏
You, too, will soon submit
to this ridiculous rigmarole of courtship.
陪着那些待嫁的小姐在城里逛
直到眼睛几乎看歪
Squiring every eligible miss around town
until you're barely able to see straight.
那些淑女能有多大区别?
Is one lady unlike any other?
挑个最不碍眼的 娶了 睡了 生了
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表