剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
如果古希腊人进入英国上流社会
奥林匹克的五项全能可能就要
they might have added
to their Olympic pentathlon
多出一项运动了
one additional event.
主办乡间巡猎
The hosting of a country visit.
当然 布里杰顿夫人的年度心芳舞会
This, of course,
is the week of Lady Bridgerton's
将在本周举♥行♥
annual Hearts and Flowers Ball,
这是年度最受期待的乡间盛会
the year's most coveted invitation
in the country,
也是对东道主实力与魄力
and no event better designed
最为充分的展示
to show the might and mettle of its host.
帕特里奇小姐喝早茶需要很多糖
Miss Patridge requires large amounts
of sugar for her morning tea,
艾伯纳西大人不吃
and Lord Abernathy, he will refuse to eat
夹生的肉
any meat that is not well-cooked,
而艾伯纳西夫人据说只吃带血的肉
while Lady Abernathy will only consume
her meat bloody, I am told.
记得在韦斯顿大人的床上
多铺一条毯子
And make sure you put
an extra blanket on Lord Weston's bed.
听说他怕冷
I hear he feels the cold.
夫人 玫瑰和康乃馨送到了
The roses and carnations
have arrived, ma'am.
妈妈 最好加点紫丁香 它象征初恋
You may wish to add in lilac, Mama.
Symbolic of first love.
花束再弄大点也未尝不可
And perhaps make the bouquets even bigger.
你深得我精髓
I have taught you well.
如果本周内安东尼真的要求婚
If there is truly to be a proposal
before the week is out,
Anthony will need all the help he can get.
那我们必须竭尽所能帮他
Hmm.
好了
Right.
我正画那颗果子呢
I was painting that.
这么早就把莎尔玛母女请来
Do you think all of this was a mistake?
你说我是不是在瞎折腾?
This business of inviting
the Sharmas out early?
感觉一下子骑虎难下了
It has made the whole affair
so fraught with difficulty.
婚姻市场那些事我完全应付不来
The whole marriage-mart business
seems entirely too difficult to me.
但如果某些人执意要去 那何不…
But if one must participate in it,
why not do it…
到户外进行呢?
in the fresh air?
姐姐?
Didi?
是蜇伤吗?
Is it the sting?
嗯?你说什么呀?
What? Whatever do you mean?
还难受吗?
Is it still bothering you?
自从你被那讨厌的小东西蜇了以后
It seems ever since
the awful creature pricked you,
感觉你都不爱说话了
you've been keeping to yourself.
没那回事 小妹
No.
No, not at all, Bon.
那你怎么样?
And, uh, how are you?
还在为子爵有欠主动心烦意乱吗?
Are you… Are you still feeling upset
by the viscount's lack of action?
最近他的心思好像不在我身上
His mind seems elsewhere lately.
本以为我会在明晚的舞会上
宣布订婚呢
I thought I'd be announcing an engagement
at tomorrow night's ball.
我们过几天就回梅菲尔了
We return to Mayfair in a few days,
到时肯定还会有很多追求者
where there will be many other suitors,
正如我之前所说
as I told you.
可如果他们发现
子爵已经对我没了兴趣
Suitors who will only suspect
that there is something lacking in me
肯定会怀疑是不是我有所欠缺
when they discover
the viscount is no longer interested.
小妹…
Bon…
凯特 我想要的是他
He is the one I want, Kate.
是子爵
The viscount.
他的亲人 这个家
以及他许诺我的生活
His family, this home,
the life he offers me.
我思考了很久…
I've been thinking, and…
我基本已经知道他为何迟迟没有表示
I am now quite certain I know
why he has not yet made his declaration.
是因为你
It is because of you.
你们相互仇恨
You hate one another.
说仇恨有点太夸张了
Uh, hate is probably too strong a word.
听你们交谈就知道 他对你也有同感
It is clear from your exchanges with
the viscount that he shares your feelings.
我一直以为 我需要你配合
All this time, I thought I needed
让他喜欢我
your help getting him
to fall in love with me.
现在我明白了
But I have realized
我需要你配合 让他喜欢你
what I need is your help
getting him to fall in love with you.
埃德温娜 我真的不…
Edwina, I certainly can't--
你真的在他身上
看不到任何动人之处?
Can you really not see
anything engaging about him?
有 我想 我能看得出他
Yes. I suppose I can see
how he might engage
如何动人
a person. Yes.
那你也能配合我 鼓励他求婚咯?
Then you'll still help me
encourage him to propose?
因为我还没有放弃
Because I have not given up.
我不会放弃的
I will not give up.
(德拉克洛瓦夫人 女装店)
乡下比辣椒地还热
It is hotter than a pepper patch
out here in the country.
这里跟伦敦差不多
车子走不动了而已
I do not believe it is any hotter here
than it is in London. We are simply stuck.
-什么事情耽搁了?
-肯定是谁家马车轴断了
-What is the delay?
-I'm sure someone lost an axle.
考珀家的马车就在前面
Oh, there's the Cowper carriage
just ahead of us.
走啦
Walk on.
终于
Finally.
欢迎光临 很高兴再次见到你们
Welcome. Lovely to see you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还不太了解
哥哥打算娶的那位小姐
I fear I still hardly know
the lady my brother is planning to marry.
怕是他自己都不太了解
I fear
he hardly knows her either.
但我总感觉
Though something tells me that is
how your brother would like it to remain.
你哥哥宁愿如此
那我不妨替他了解一下
Mm. Well, perhaps
I should get to know her for him.
小佩!你终于来了
Oh, Pen! Oh, you are finally here.
周围全都是我家的人
我都开始跟树说话了
With only my own family to speak to,
I've begun talking to the trees.
-她是在说我木讷吗?
-没有吧
-Is she calling me wooden?
-I don't think so.
已经是抬举你了
I could call him worse.
难道就没有别的女权手册可读吗?
Is there not another pamphlet
on women's rights to read somewhere?
-小埃已经读过了吧?
-她还带了一本来
-El is quite done with that.
-She has brought one with her here.
小佩 你准备好
她肯定会引用个没完
Prepare yourself
for many a quotation, Pen.
印制商那本?
The printer's pamphlet?
I thought you'd realized
他跟维斯道恩女士没关系
你已经知道了呀
he was not connected to Lady Whistledown.
报上的“K”字早就已经没有残缺了
不是吗?
Those letter K's have not
been smudged for some time now.
我只是对他们新近的刊物
也很有兴趣
I am just as much interested
in their new letters now.
内容观点相当激进 可能正因如此
我才如此钟爱吧
It is a rather radical publication,
which is why I seem to like it so much.
-那里的学徒 西奥夏尔普先生…
-你连名字都知道?
-The apprentice there, Mr. Theo Sharpe--
-You know his name?
你是不是太冒险了?
Don't think you're getting
into dangerous waters?
-那片区域多危险啊?
-我也劝过她不要去
-That side of town?
-I've tried to dissuade her from it.
趁我今天不在家 或许你能劝劝她
Perhaps you can convince her
while I am gone today.
-你要去哪里?
-跟着他们去打猎吗?
-Where are you going?
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表