剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
我很高兴向你介绍奥布里府
Miss Edwina, I am pleased
to introduce you to Aubrey Hall.
这是一处美丽的庄园
It is a beautiful home.
感谢邀请我们
Thank you so much for inviting us.
我非常期待与您和您的家人相处
I very much look forward
to spending time with you and your family.
旅途劳顿 你们一定很累了吧
威尔森太太
Well, now, you must be weary
from your travels. Mrs. Wilson.
带我们的客人到她们的房♥间去
让她们休息一下吧
Please show our guests to their rooms
so they might get refreshed.
也准备一起比赛
-And ready for battle.
-Mm, indeed.
没错
什么意思?
-What can you mean?
不用搭理埃洛伊斯
Do not mind Eloise.
她一到乡下就精力充沛
She's always so spirited in the country.
看来我们很像嘛
Then we have that in common.
母亲?
-Mother?
-Mm?
我觉得我现在就需要一件东西了
I believe there is something
I shall be needing now.
所以你下定决心了 是吗?
So you're quite set
on your decision, then, I take it?
我相信我已经说清我的意图了
I made my intentions clear.
那你也应该清楚 那么重要的事情
没有必要急于一时
You must know there is no need
to hurry such a momentous occasion.
莎尔玛一家的行李都还没有打开呢
The Sharmas have barely
unpacked their things.
你们应该趁此机会互相了解一下
You should take the opportunity
to get to know one another.
没必要了
Mm. Unnecessary.
埃德温娜小姐
绝对会是最佳的子爵夫人人选
Miss Edwina will make
the perfect viscountess, to be sure.
这处庄园承载了很多回忆
This house carries many memories,
好的和坏的
good and bad.
我只希望你能保持头脑清醒
I only hope you are acting
with a clear mind.
您期盼我结婚很多年了
You have wanted me to marry for years.
现在您又建议我别那么着急?
And now you suggest I wait?
我没那么说
I did not say that.
我只是想让你确定自己的心意
I only want you to be certain.
我的大人?
My lord?
我的大人
我们可以开始安排后事了吗?
My lord, might we begin
with the arrangements?
我们需要请牧师 当然还有棺材
The minister will need to be called,
and the casket, of course.
One will need to be built.
要赶紧做一副
抱歉 我的大人
关于尸体 我还有几个疑问
Forgive me, my lord.
I have questions about the body.
要把尸体从卧室抬出来吗?
Should I move it from his chambers?
还有讣告的事
Also the business of the letters.
-讣告?
-通知过世的消息
-The letters?
-To give notice of the death.
不仅要通知其他家族 还要通知村庄
Not just to the other family,
but to the village too.
我们应该派人去请医生
她还在痛哭不止
We should send for the doctor.
She's still hysterical.
我还有问题 我的大人
I also must ask, my lord.
您是不是已经拿走了
您父亲办公室的钥匙?我们一直在找
Might you already have the keys to your
father's office? We've been searching.
她还怀着孩子 这样对她的身体不好
With the baby, this cannot be good.
我会收拾好您母亲的东西
I'll have
your mother's things arranged,
但我需要知道
您想让她搬到哪个房♥间
but I'll need to know
which room you'd like her moved to.
母亲为什么要换房♥间?
Why would Mother be moved?
因为那些房♥间属于您了 我的大人
Because those rooms
belong to you, my lord.
现在您是子爵了
You are the viscount now.
这会给科林一个教训的
This will teach Colin.
上次他在羊圈后面放了一个球门
Last time,
he put a wicket behind the goat barn.
游戏的规则到底是什么呢?
What exactly
are the rules of this game?
铁圈球运动的重点不在于规则
Pall-mall
is less about the rules,
而在于破门得分
more about the goal.
你们要让球穿过每一个球门
Which is, of course,
to hit your ball through each wicket.
第一个让球穿过所有球门的人
就是胜者
The first player to send their ball
through the last wicket wins.
很简单的 不过如果想要使坏
Simple enough.
Though, if you are feeling devilish,
也可以在轮到你们击球的时候
you can use your turn
to knock an opponent's ball
把对方的球打得离下一个球门更远
as far away from their next wicket
as you would like.
如果获胜的关键是让自己的球破门
为什么还要浪费一次机会呢?
Why waste a turn if the point is to get
one's own ball through the wicket?
我猜是为了激怒对手吧?
To infuriate your opponent, I gather?
准确地说 认真玩游戏的人都是菜鸟
Precisely. It is a poor player
who plays the game,
懂得把对手玩得团团转的人才是高手
and a wise one who plays their opponent.
我相信我会很享受这场比赛的
I believe I shall rather enjoy this game.
是的 本尼迪克特击球很准
Right. Oh. Now, Benedict is a solid shot,
但他习惯避免冲突
but he avoids conflict.
科林非常狡猾
Colin is crafty.
他会在你们掉以轻心的时候发动攻击
He will strike when he thinks
you are least suspecting it,
所以一定要时刻保持警惕
so always be suspecting it.
埃洛伊斯把全部精力
都放在打败她的哥哥们身上了
Eloise concentrates entirely
on defeating her older brothers.
希望她被哥哥们吸引
忘记你们的存在
The hope is that she gets so absorbed
by them that she forgets about you.
当然了 我很神秘
我是不会泄露自己的秘密的
I, of course, am a complete enigma
who will divulge none of my secrets.
-埃洛伊斯
-然后还有安东尼
And, well, then there is Anthony.
让我猜猜看
他应该是最残酷无情的玩家
Let me guess.
A most ruthless, cutthroat player.
你怎么那么了解他呢?
Why, you have
made his acquaintance.
并不是说他不在乎名誉
That is not to say he has no honor.
他通常是最有教养的参赛者
除非是在这块场地
He's usually the most genteel sportsman.
Except as far as this field is concerned.
我相信子爵肯定是一位出色的玩家
I'm sure the viscount
is an excellent player.
我们会度过一个愉快的下午的
We will all pass
a very pleasant afternoon.
(女装裁缝)
不行 胸部应该再低一点
No, it should be lower in the bust.
我们必须充分凸显
这位年轻女士的身材
We must make the most
of the young lady's figure.
低一点
Lower.
夫人 恕难从命
Madame, I must protest.
-我不是来花钱受气的
-裙子的线条…
-I don't pay you to protest.
-The line of--
我花钱 是为了让你
照我的要求做衣服
I pay you to fashion
the dresses as I see fit.
仔细想想 也许是因为这种面料吧
On second thought,
perhaps it is this fabric.
我听说街对面新来了一位女装裁缝
I hear there's
a new modiste across the street,
她是刚从维也纳来的
just arrived from Vienna.
也许她会有什么好东西
Perhaps she'll have something
能放大你的优势呢 普鲁登斯
that will display your assets
to their better advantage, Prudence.
换回自己的衣服吧
Let's get you dressed.
我很喜欢你的设计
I quite liked your design.
谢谢 佩内洛普小姐
Merci beaucoup, Miss Penelope.
我好像总是不太会穿裙子
I am always so clumsy
with my dresses, it seems.
就在几天前 我的紧身胸衣破了
Well, just the other day,
I ripped my bodice,
不得不向女佣借了一条裙子才能回家
and I had to borrow a dress
from my maid to return home.
-我觉得你当时看到我了
-我不记得了
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表