剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
She is off, getting some air.
埃德温娜 你要知道
Edwina, you must know
我从没想过要让你难过
I never intended to wound you.
我知道我应该多告诉你一些
I know I should have told you more.
我应该把一切都告诉你
I should have told you everything.
是的 我曾经对子爵有过感情
Yes. Yes, I once did
have feelings for the viscount.
但那些感情比不上我对你的爱
But they were no match for the love
我对你的爱会一直持续下去
I had, and continue to have, for you.
你要知道 我会尽我所能
And you must know
I will do everything in my power
来确保你的幸福
to ensure your happiness.
包括回印度吗?
Including going back to India?
这就是你的解决方法 不是吗?
That is your solution, is it not?
我希望能弥补过错
I wish to make things right.
我对布里杰顿大人的感情
已经不重要了
My feelings for Lord Bridgerton
do not matter anymore.
我们没有未来的 但是你…
We do not have a future together. But you…
埃德温娜 你生来就是子爵夫人
You, Edwina, were born to be viscountess.
子爵也是这么说的
The viscount said the same.
我还以为你俩提前商量好了
I half expect to discover
the two of you prepared it ahead of time.
既然他是对的 我也很乐意承认
I am not too proud
to admit when he is right.
-这是你应得的
-为什么?
-You deserve this.
-Why?
为什么是我 而不是你呢?
Why me and why not you?
你把自己的年轻和天真看做一种阻碍
You view your youth
and naïveté as a hindrance,
但它在很多方面保护了你
but it has shielded you in many ways.
你不记得父亲是什么时候过世的
当时生活的根基全都分崩离析
You do not remember when Appa died,
when the world fell out from beneath us.
所以为了让我们免于更悲惨的命运
And so, to save us
from an even worse fate,
我承诺过 在你和妈妈得到照顾之前
我不会为自己考虑
I promised I would not consider myself
until you and Mama were taken care of.
我不后悔付出自己拥有的一切
而且我会再做一次 小妹
I gave what I had without regret,
and I would do it again, Bon.
我还要这样做 为了保护你
付出自己拥有的一切
I still do it. I give what I have
in order to protect you.
说点什么 小妹 什么都行 求你了
Say something, Bon. Anything, please.
我不知道哪个更让我痛苦
I do not know which pains me more.
-是你的背叛 还是你是同情
-埃德温娜 你是我的妹妹…
-Your betrayal or your pity.
-Edwina, you are my sister--
同父异母的妹妹
Half -sister.
凯特 我长大了
What I am, Kate, is a grown woman.
这是我人生中第一次
And for the first time in my life,
能够根据自己的意愿做出决定
I am able to make a decision
based on what I would like.
我已经想象过作为子爵夫人
与布里杰顿大人
I have already imagined the life
I would lead with Lord Bridgerton
在奥布里府的生活了
as viscountess at Aubrey Hall.
这些想象只存在于我的脑海里
任由我的安排
It lives in my own mind,
and it is mine to do with as I like.
所以如果我选择嫁给安东尼
So if I choose to marry Anthony,
那只是因为我自己愿意 无关他人
it will be because
it pleases me and no one else.
我需要你明白这一点
I need you to understand that.
就算我去完成婚礼
If I go through with this wedding,
也与你无关
it will have nothing to do with you.
显然是跟蜜月有关
Apparently,
it has to do with the honeymoon.
埃德温娜小姐
对布里杰顿大人的简单计划
Miss Edwina was not pleased
with the rather simple one
很不满意
Lord Bridgerton had planned.
她正在利用婚礼推迟的这段时间
商量新的行程
She is using the delay
to negotiate a new itinerary
新行程将得到王后陛下的特别批准
that will have
the queen's particular approval.
看来埃德温娜小姐
比我们想象的要狡猾得多
It appears Miss Edwina is far more cunning
than we have given credit.
-先生们
-快说嘛 费瑟灵顿
-Gentlemen.
-Come now, Featherington.
还有比这里更适合谈生意的地方吧?
There's a more appropriate venue
for the discussion of business.
我们觉得您有点腼腆 费瑟灵顿
We thought you might
be coy, Featherington.
那些矿山依旧像我们听说的
那么赚钱吗?
Now, are these mines
as profitable as we are hearing?
我横渡大西洋可不是为了蝇头小利
I did not make the journey
across the Atlantic for pennies.
如果大家有兴趣
我可以传信给我在格鲁吉亚的人
If there's interest, I can send
word to my men on the ground in Georgia.
-很好
-没错
-Very good.
-Indeed.
这些人是您的手下吗 费瑟灵顿?
And do these men
work for you, Featherington?
当然 怎么了
Why, of course.
如果您是投资人
那为什么还要传信给您的工人呢?
Then why send word to your workers
if the investment is, in fact, yours?
因为我必须写信给我的人
取得最新的报告
Because I must write to my men
to obtain the latest report.
明智的投资者会想知道
Wise investors would like to know
if it is rubies or amethysts
我们最近发现了更多的红宝石
还是紫水晶
that we are finding more of these days.
尼基蒙德里奇先生
我必须问问你社交俱乐部的情况
Mr. Mondrich, I must ask
about this social club of yours.
称不上出人意料
也算是令人钦佩的尝试啊
An admirable endeavor,
if not rather surprising.
拳击手对生意上的事能了解多少呢?
What can a boxer know
about running a business?
跟一位绅士对采矿的了解差不多
About as much as
a gentleman knows about mining.
失陪了
Excuse me.
进来
Come in.
-您和他们达成协议了吗?
-差不多了
-Have you yet come to any agreements?
-Almost.
您要知道 时间紧迫 大人
You must know time is
of the essence, my lord.
谁知道这场婚礼会推迟多久?
Who knows how long
this wedding will be delayed?
我们可能再也找不到
这么积极的观众了
We may never again
have such an engaged audience.
交给我吧 夫人
You must leave it with me.
我们必须要小心 不要引起太多关注
We must be careful
not to attract too much attention.
机会只能给少数几个人 更不用说
This opportunity must appear
for the chosen few. Not to mention,
我们不能冒险引诱那些
会带来丑闻而非利润的人
we cannot risk snaring those who would
bring scandal outweighing any profit.
我认为我们最好把注意力集中在
上流社会的那些人身上
I think it best we concentrate
our attentions on members of the ton
他们不是特别受人爱戴
受到的关注也少
who are not particularly beloved
and whose regard matters little.
谁会出现在名单上呢?
And who would make that list?
考珀家族 克拉克森家族
戈灵家族 华♥莱♥士♥家族…
The Cowpers, the Clarksons,
the Gorings, the Wallaces--
或许我应该问
谁不会出现在名单上呢?
Perhaps the better question is,
and who would not make that list?
我想是布里杰顿家族吧
The Bridgertons, I suppose.
他们家今天的丑闻已经够多了
They are on the verge
of enough scandal today all on their own.
看来他们确实很受欢迎
Well, they do seem liked well enough.
不要认为这种决定是出于喜好
这纯粹是策略
Do not mistake this decision for fondness.
It is pure strategy.
我从没想过你会喜欢别人
I'd never think
you had affections for another.
那会让我嫉妒死的 夫人
It'd make me far too jealous, my lady.
留着您的魅力去吸引投资人吧
Save your charms for the investors.
为什么?我还有很多呢
Why? I have plenty to spare.
大人 您的谎言放在我身上浪费了
My lord,
your lies are wasted on me.
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表