剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
然后马上回来
I will find out what he is asking of me
and return immediately.
他要你决定 我和孩子谁生谁死
He is asking of you to decide
which one of us should live.
保大还是保小
Me or the baby.
你放弃孩子 就能拯救母亲
You kill the baby. You save the mother.
你把母亲切开 就能拯救孩子
You cut the mother. You save the child.
不应该由你来选择
It is not your choice to make.
-应该由我来选择
-这就是子爵大人的选择
-It is mine.
-It is his lordship's choice.
艾德蒙才是子爵大人!
Edmund is his lordship!
应该由艾德蒙来选择
The choice is Edmund's.
只能由艾德蒙选择 因为他爱我
It could only be Edmund's
because he loved me.
他很爱我 根本不会有这样的谈话
He loved me so much.
This wouldn't even be a conversation.
因为他很爱我
Because that kind of love,
答案和选择
the answer, this choice,
是显而易见的
is obvious.
我本来不需要向任何人解释这些的!
I should not have
to explain this to anyone!
艾德蒙应该在这里的!
Edmund should be here!
按照她的意思做
Do what she wants.
-大人…
-听从她的选择
-Your lordship--
-Whatever she chooses.
我会尽全力救他们母子的
I will do my best to save them both.
别离开我!
Do not leave me!
挥动扇子 吸引他的眼睛看你的胸部
Flutter it so,
to draw his eyes to your bosom.
很好
There.
还要记得 他讲笑话 你要迎合
And remember to laugh at his jokes.
所有男人都希望被认为是风趣幽默的
Every man wishes
to be thought a sharp wit.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我…
今天天气不错呢
It is a good day, indeed.
不过很热
It's hot, though.
不是吗 普鲁登斯?
Is it not, Prudence?
是啊 非常热
Yes, it's very hot.
热得反常呢
Unseasonably so.
母亲 我能回女装裁缝那里吗?
Mama, might I return to the modiste?
-我需要新丝带
-现在不行 佩内洛普
-I need new ribbons.
-Not now, Penelope.
Uh…
普鲁登斯刚刚问起美洲的情况呢
Prudence was just asking
about the Americas.
-是吧 普鲁登斯?
-我…
-Were you not, Prudence?
-I--
是的
Yes.
你对旅行感兴趣吗?
You have an interest in travel?
我很热爱
Adore it.
我的意思是 我会很热爱旅行的
I mean to say,
I would adore it.
但我最远只去过萨塞克斯
I-- I have not been further than Sussex.
母亲说汉普郡以外的地方
都还没有开化
Mama says everywhere beyond Hampshire
is positively uncivilized.
她真会开玩笑 普鲁登斯好幽默呀
How she jests.
Dear Pru is… such a wit.
美洲可比汉普郡远多了
Well, the Americas
are certainly further than Hampshire.
我邀请了考珀一家今晚共进晚餐
Oh, I have invited
the Cowpers to dinner this evening.
考珀一家?
The Cowpers?
您请他们吃饭
Uh, could this have anything to do
跟您送考珀小姐的项链有关系吗?
with the necklace
you gifted Miss Cowper, I believe it was?
我邀请他们 还需要理由吗?
Do I need a reason
to enjoy their company?
你会负责安排吗?吃鹿肉吧?
You'll make the arrangements?
Venison, perhaps?
没有起作用呢
It did not work.
杰克表哥一次都没看我的胸
Cousin Jack did not glance
once at my bosom.
别再那样称呼他了
Stop calling him that.
也别再扇了
And stop that too.
希望下午的活动没把你弄得太累
I do hope the afternoon
was not too taxing for you.
完全没有 大人
Not at all, my lord.
我的弟弟妹妹挺累人的
My brothers and sisters,
they can be wearying.
我发现呼吸乡间的新鲜空气
Oh. I find it is impossible for me
可以让人不会感到疲倦
to grow weary in the fresh country air.
真是乐观的态度呢
That is a happy outlook.
如果想多跟布里杰顿家族在一起
是需要乐观的
You shall need it if you are to spend
much more time with the Bridgertons.
您觉得您愿意在这里组建家庭吗?
Do you imagine you should like
to raise your family out here
就在乡下 大人
in the country, my lord?
我的职责可能会让我经常搬家
It is likely my responsibilities
will keep me moving around quite often.
我完全有可能在一段时间内
It is entirely possible
that there will be stretches of time
要离开我的孩子们 以及我的妻子
where I'll be apart
from my children. My wife too.
我很期待能够支持我的丈夫
I do look forward to supporting my husband
不管他的职责是什么
in whatever his endeavors may be.
你的表达方式真是令人愉快
埃德温娜小姐
You do express yourself
so agreeably, Miss Edwina.
令人耳目一新 着实少见
It is refreshing and rare indeed.
不过我要说清楚 大人
Though, to be clear, my lord,
这并不是说我没有自己的思想
that is not to say
I do not have a mind of my own.
我发现
I have found that
当一个人心智健全时
one may easily remain agreeable
更容易讨人喜欢
when one also has inner resources.
我自己很幸运
I myself am fortunate
不仅热爱文学 也热爱学习
to have found a love of literature,
but also of learning as well.
所以我才会这样
It is why I am
遇到不同情况 都会怡然自得
quite content in different circumstances.
感到满足
Fulfilled even,
各种兴趣和工作令我充实
in all my varied interests
and employments, you see.
我必须承认
I must admit to you.
我今年只读过一本书
The only books I have read this year
就是庄园的账簿
are ledgers of the estate's accounts.
而且它们都很无聊
And, um,
they're all dreadfully boring.
那就完美了 您太忙了 没时间看书
It is perfect, then.
You are much too busy to read,
我也非常需要有人听我讲故事
and I am very much in need
of someone to tell about my stories.
我很喜欢讲述书里的故事
I so enjoy talking of books.
那就讲讲吧
Go on, then.
你读过迦利布的诗吗?
Have you read Ghalib?
从来没有
-Never.
太好了
Good.
他很风趣
He is quite funny.
Hmm.
-看来是好事呢
-也很聪明
-A good thing, I suppose.
-Intelligent too.
跟我想的一样
I would have not expected otherwise.
我们的谈话也没有尴尬的停顿
And the conversation,
there were no awkward pauses.
真的 没有那种灾难性的冷场
Really. No truly disastrous lulls.
你…
What…
你都跟他说什么了?
What did you talk about?
先是他的家庭
His family, to begin with.
所以都是聊他吗?
小妹 如果谈话内容都是单方面的…
So it was all about him, then?
Bon, if the conversation felt one-sided--
并非如此
Only it did not.
I was convinced
my poor showing on the pall-mall field
我本来觉得我在铁圈球场的糟糕表现
会让子爵觉得
left the viscount feeling… indifferent.
很平庸呢
但他问了一些关于我的问题
But he asked me questions
about myself, about our family.
还有关于我们家庭的问题
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表