剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
Well, I only wanted
to fully understand myself
好好地了解自己 然后再回归世俗
before stepping back into this world.
那你打算远离女人了?
You've sworn off women, then?
暂时是这样的
Well, for the time being.
我也是女人
I am a woman.
你是小佩
You are Pen.
你不算
You do not count.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
当然
Of course.
你的朋友
Your friend.
真令人快慰
How good to hear that.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 我也觉得很迷人
Yes. I find it quite alluring too.
新来的费瑟灵顿阁下
颇有品味 不是吗?
The new Lord Featherington
is certainly a man of taste, is he not?
考珀夫人
Lady Cowper.
考珀小姐
Miss Cowper.
好精致的项链
What an exquisite necklace.
听说是新来的费瑟灵顿阁下所赠
Courtesy of
the new Lord Featherington, I hear.
他没告诉你吗?
他今天下午来我家拜访了
Oh. Did the lord not tell you?
He called on us just this afternoon.
肯定是我忘记了
-I must have missed that.
-Hmm.
我一直忙着菲利帕的婚事什么的
I was so busy with Philippa's nuptials
and everything else.
真是慷慨之举 不是吗?
It's quite a generous gesture, is it not?
也不知是何用意
I do wonder what it means.
不会有什么特别的意思
It cannot mean much.
新来的阁下出手阔绰
The new lord is
so very generous with his gifts.
根本意识不过来
It's hard to keep up with them.
是啊
-Hmm. Yes. Oh.
亲爱的 这边来
This way, my dear.
我看过杰拉德那幅画
I saw that Gérard painting.
-简直叹为观止
-远见卓识
-It was a marvel.
-A vision, in fact.
也就是说 他、雷顿和特纳
So you are telling me
that he, Leighton, and Turner
都是同一个学院出来的?
all studied in the same academy?
正是 我听说那里还空着个学位
Indeed. And they have
a vacancy, from what I hear.
如果你真想学画 据说就该去那里
If you are serious about painting,
I hear it is the place to be.
弟弟 半个忙
Brother. I need you.
-我正和别人聊天呢
-出来 马上
-I'm in the midst of a conversation.
-Outside, straight away.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
教教我这东西要怎么念
I need you to teach me
how to read that out loud.
拜伦?
Byron?
难不成之前练剑我把你打坏了?
Did I strike you much harder
than I realized earlier?
“无径之林 常有愉趣”
"There is a pleasure
in the pathless woods."
Oh…
“孤寂海滩常有狂…”
这种东西怎么念才会好听?
"There is a rapture on the lon--"
How does one make that sound good?
我爱莫能助 这首诗实在不怎么样
I'm afraid that is not possible.
That poem is the opposite of good.
都是无稽之谈
That's nonsense.
我还以为你好这一口呢
I thought this sort of thing
was supposed to be your pleasure.
诗歌♥?的确 拜伦?饶了我吧
Poetry, yes. Byron, heavens, no.
不是世人都喜欢拜伦吗?
Is not everyone supposed to love Byron?
在剑桥的时侯 很多人觉得
我的诗写得比他好
Many in our year at Cambridge
thought my poetry far superior to his.
这么说你的诗也多少能唬人?
Does that mean yours
is more or less deceitful?
唬人?
-Deceitful?
-Mmm.
兄长 诗歌♥恰恰相反
Poetry is the opposite, Brother.
它是揭示可贵真理的语言艺术
It is the art of revealing
precious truth with words.
Quite right, Brother.
You-- You're being serious?
好吧 你说正经的?
Mm-hmm.
老天爷 晚安吧
Good God. Good night.
究竟何谓欣赏女子?
What is it, truly, to admire a woman?
是目有伊人 灵光涌现
To look at her and feel inspiration.
是因其丽质而愉悦于心
To delight in her beauty.
以致不能自已而心防全溃
So much so that all your defenses crumble,
心甘情愿
that you would willingly take on
为其受苦 担其重担
any pain, any burden for her.
幸其所生
To honor her being…
而以言行践之
…with your deeds and words.
真正的诗歌♥讲的是这些
That is what the true poet describes.
你应该多写写
You should apply yourself
more often, Benedict.
把刚才这首写下来
Write that down.
“而在那脸颊上 在那眉宇间”
"And on that cheek, and o-er that brow,"
“如此温柔、沉静 却溢于言表”
"So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,"
“那迷人的笑意 那焕发的红晕”
"The smiles that win,
the tints that glow,"
“只道出安然去日”
"But tell of days in goodness spent,"
“与世无争的安宁之念”
"A mind at peace with all below,"
“一颗纯爱之心!”
"A heart whose love is innocent!"
先生们 非常感谢各位
Gentlemen, thank you all
今晚无比精彩的才艺展示
for the most splendid display
of your talents this evening.
这必定将成为一个难忘之夜
A memorable occasion, to be sure.
抱歉 丹伯里女士?
Pardon me. Lady Danbury?
布里杰顿大人 我以为你不会来的
Uh, Lord Bridgerton, I did not expect you.
我好像被漏掉了
No, I seem to have
fallen off the guest list.
Ah.
毕竟是29年的旧相识
您想必不会拒绝
Though you'd never deny
a young man you've known
后生老友来府上一聚吧?
for 29 years the pleasure of your company?
而贵府前门的男仆想必也是如此
And neither would
your footman at the front door.
抱歉 子爵 你又晚来一步
Apologies, viscount.
You appear to be late again.
我们差不多要结束了
We were bringing the evening
to a conclusion--
埃德温娜小姐何不多听一首?
Surely Miss Edwina has time for one more.
我整晚苦思 自作小诗一首
I spent all evening crafting something.
An original.
你想听吗?
Would you like to hear it?
大家想听吗?
Would everyone like to hear it?
想 当然想
-Yes. Most definitely.
-Viscount.
-子爵
-请吧
-Go on, then.
-Of course, Lord Bridgerton.
就是
“究竟…
"What is it…"
何谓欣赏女子?”
"…truly to admire a woman?"
“是目有伊人 灵光涌现”
"To look at her and feel inspiration."
“是因其丽质而愉悦于心”
"To delight in her beauty."
“以致不能自已而心防全溃
"So much that all your defenses crumble,
心甘情愿为其受苦 担其重担”
that you would willingly
take on any pain, any burden for her."
“幸其…”
"To honor…"
“幸其…”
"To hon…"
抱歉 我演不下去了
My apologies. I cannot do this.
这首诗非我所作 我无法冒用
这完全是他人手笔
I cannot claim these words as my own.
They are someone else's entirely.
实不相瞒 我…
Truth be told, I'm not--
我不喜诗歌♥
I'm not a man of poetry.
都是些甜言蜜语、奉承之词
Words of flattery are beautiful and sweet,
而且空洞无物
but they are also hollow
除非伴以行动
unless accompanied by action.
埃德温娜小姐
我大可站在这里虚情假扮
Miss Edwina, I could stand here
and pretend to be someone I am not.
假装你我意趣相投
I could pretend to want the very same
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表