剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
malleable.
一个蠢到不知道真♥相♥的姑娘
Someone stupid enough
not to know any better,
也不知道如何操持和管理家庭
and certainly not to know how
to take on and manage a household.
那样才对我们最有利
That would be in our best interest.
问题是…
The question is…
去哪里找呢?
-where?
-Hmm.
我想搬到菲利帕的房♥间
I want to move
into Philippa's room.
为什么她总能抢到大房♥间
太不公平了
Why she always got
the bigger one has never been fair.
怎么了?
What?
我们刚刚还在讨论
谁能配得上费瑟灵顿大人
We were just saying what an eligible
match Lord Featherington would make.
-谁呢?
-你
-For whom?
-You.
他是我们的表哥
But he's our cousin.
佩内洛普
-Oh, Penelope.
-But he is our cousin.
但他是我们的表哥
从什么时候开始 这是问题了呢?
And since when
has that ever created an issue?
嫁给自己的表哥并不奇怪
It is not odd to marry one's cousin.
很庄严的 看看皇室吧
It is regal.
Just look at the royal family.
再说了 他只是你的远房♥表哥
Besides,
he's your fourth cousin, nonetheless.
你不想做这家的女主人吗
普鲁登斯?
Do you not wish
to be lady of this household, Prudence?
你不想举办晚宴和舞会
让所有朋友羡慕不已吗?
Hosting dinners and balls,
the envy of all your friends?
-我会有这样的权力吗?
-如果你愿意的话
-Would I have such authority?
-If that is what you wish.
你会把他迷住的
You will charm him
你需要一些辅助
with some assistance.
你需要一两身新衣服
You will need a new dress or two,
让自己显得更有诱惑力
to appear rather more tempting.
诱惑什么?
Tempting for what?
不重要啦 我们去找女装裁缝吧!
Never you mind.
Off to the modiste, indeed!
姐姐!
Sister!
我很高兴你们能来
Oh, I am so pleased you were able to come.
我不会让亲爱的奥吉错过的
我要让他看到妈妈
As if I would allow dear Augie
to miss out on watching his mother
在小小的家庭传统中获胜
win this little family tradition.
-而且是连续第二年哦
-公爵夫人真是能言善辩呢
-Second year in a row, if I might add.
-Charming words from a duchess.
公爵夫人仍是布里杰顿家的人
A duchess who is still a Bridgerton.
过来看看小宝宝啊 埃洛伊斯
Oh, come and see the baby, Eloise.
为什么?跟上次见面有什么变化吗?
-Why? Has he changed since I saw him last?
他至少长高了两厘米呢 不是吗?
He's grown at least an inch, haven't you?
那是谁呀?
-Who's that, then?
我的小可爱
Oh, my lovely.
-好了
-乖
-Here we go.
-Yes.
-好了 好了
-不要啊
There we are.
There we go.
放过你的埃洛伊斯小姨吧
Do not mind your Auntie Eloise.
她忙着读书 注意不到其他事情
就跟平时一样
She's too busy reading
to notice anything else, as usual.
现在是午睡时间了吧?
Is it not nap time?
或许科林舅舅
会用他的旅行故事哄你入睡呢
Perhaps Uncle Colin will lull you to sleep
with his many tales from his travels.
是啊 我似乎已经开始怀念
希腊群岛的清静了
Yes. I seem to be missing the peace
and solitude of the Greek isles already.
哥哥 你很享受这短暂的休息
Enjoying your brief respite
远离那些想结婚的年轻姑娘们吗?
from the ferocious packs
of marriage-minded young ladies, Brother?
恰恰相反 妹妹
Quite the opposite, Sister.
今天我邀请了一位年轻的女士
和她的家人们
I have invited one such young lady
and her family to join us today.
安东尼邀请了
一位年轻女士来奥布里府?
Anthony has invited
a young lady to Aubrey Hall?
是啊 她很可爱呢
Yes, and she is quite lovely.
天啊!
My word!
我等不及要见见俘获你芳心的女人了
Well, I cannot wait to meet
the woman who has captured your heart.
快告诉我 她长什么样子?
Tell me, what is she like?
埃德温娜小姐优雅美丽 魅力四射
Miss Edwina is the picture
of grace, beauty, and charm.
可惜她有一个很烦人的姐姐
Hmm.
Unfortunately, she has a most
annoying sister who has styled herself
总是把她盯得很紧
as something of a gatekeeper.
如果要娶到她 恐怕你们都得帮我
I'm afraid you must
all help me win over both sisters,
帮我赢得她们姐妹俩的好感
if I am to find my bride.
轮到你求助啦 天啊
你一定是被这位小姐迷住了
And now you appeal for help.
My, you must be smitten by this miss.
或者是因为姐姐确实是可怕的阻碍
Or the sister is
a formidable obstacle, indeed.
别担心 安东尼
Fear not, Anthony.
上次社交季 你帮了我那么大的忙
Seeing as though you were
such a help to me last season,
现在该我来报答你了 这样才公平
it would only be fair of me
to return the favor.
这是承诺 还是威胁?
Is that a promise or a threat?
Hmm.
我们来啦
Now,
忍♥受这样的旅程 唯一的原因
the only reason to endure such a journey
就是要见见我的干孙子
is to see my great-godson.
你好呀
Hello.
我也很高兴见到您 丹伯里女士
Well, it is a joy
to see you as well, Lady Danbury.
夫人
Oh, Your Grace.
玛丽夫人
Lady Mary.
-很高兴您能来
-感谢您邀请我们
-So pleased to have you.
-Thank you for having us.
-这是我女儿埃德温娜 还记得吧
-很高兴见到你 我记得你
-This is my daughter Edwina, you remember.
-Lovely to see you. I do.
-还有您的另一个女儿
-当然 还有我的大女儿 凯特
-And, of course, Kate, my eldest.
Ah.
你在笑呢
You're smiling.
看来我讨好你的计划已经起效了
I see my plan
to win you over is already working.
我刚才是在对着风景微笑
I was smiling at the view,
现在您挡住我的视线了
which you are now blocking.
-你还把狗带来了
-是呢
-Oh, you brought your dog.
-Yes.
牛顿看人很准的
Newton is an excellent judge of character.
-Oh.
看到了吗?
-See.
记住我的话 莎尔玛小姐
Mark my words, Miss Sharma.
等你离开之际
你对我会有很大改观的
By the end of your stay,
your opinion of me will be much improved.
他也一样
As will his.
我没想到您是这么乐观的人啊
I did not think you such an optimist.
不过您打算操控我的计划
都跟我坦白了
Since your schemes
to manipulate me are now out in the open,
我想还是会有一点改观的吧
I suppose it would be
an improvement, indeed.
你一定是埃德温娜小姐吧
And you must be Miss Edwina.
不是
No.
这是她的姐姐
This is her sister.
凯特莎尔玛小姐
Miss Kate Sharma.
不好意思 莎尔玛小姐
Ah. Forgive me, Miss Sharma.
受宠若惊 夫人
I'm entirely flattered, Your Grace.
请允许我向您介绍我的妹妹
埃德温娜小姐
Allow me to introduce
my sister, Miss Edwina.
非常荣幸 夫人
-It is an honor, Your Grace.
埃德温娜小姐
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表