剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表
在这场比赛中无需考虑体育精神
I was told unsportsmanlike conduct
was a requirement for this game.
你学得真快啊 莎尔玛小姐
A fast learner
you are indeed, Miss Sharma.
您说呢 我的大人?
What do you say, my lord?
您的心情不好吗?
Are you in a losing mood?
无论你怎么选择 我的心情都不会变
My mood shall remain unchanged,
regardless of your choice.
是吗?您会勇敢承受失败的耻辱吗?
Ah, is that so? You would bravely bear
the crushing shame of defeat?
-只是游戏而已 姐姐
-别担心 埃德温娜小姐
-Play pleasant, Didi.
-Not to worry, Miss Edwina.
鉴于我弟弟妹妹们的战术
In light of my brothers'
and sisters' tactics,
莎尔玛小姐的举止已经很优雅了
Miss Sharma conducts herself
with much grace indeed.
Huh.
所以你不介意喽
Then you shall not mind this.
好样的!
-Well done!
-我就知道我喜欢她
-埃德温娜小姐
-I knew I liked her.
-Miss Edwina.
该你了
It's your turn.
Oh.
看来我输了
I am bested, I see.
如果你想继续玩 可以把球打回来
You could still retrieve your ball
if you wish to stay in the game.
我想我还是不玩了
I think I shall cut out.
我…
I sh…
如果你愿意 我跟你一起去 好吗?
I shall, uh… join you if you like?
没必要为了我破坏您的兴致
There is no need
to spoil your fun on my account.
我想去跟妈妈们一起享用点心了
I shall enjoy
some refreshments with our mamas.
-Oh!
我失误了
Ugh. I missed it.
科林 该你了
Colin, it's your turn.
好球 弟弟!
Oh, what a shot, Brother!
是啊!太可惜了
Yes! What a shame.
你俩最好一起去把球打回来
You two better go fetch them.
还是你们现在就想退赛呢?
Unless you would like
to quit, here and now?
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
你先请
After you.
但愿轮到你击球时
不会把胜利拱手让给我的弟弟们
You best hope your play
does not hand victory to my brothers,
否则我们的耳根就没法清净了
or we shall never hear the end of it.
我相信如果是您获胜
一定会放过大家的
While you would be
magnanimous in victory, I am sure.
可恶!
Oh.
Dash it!
我们可以把球捡出来 没人会知道的
We could pluck them out.
No one would be any the wiser.
但我知道啊
But I would know.
好吧 您确实重视名誉
至少在体育方面是这样的
So, you do have honor, then.
At least as far as sport is concerned.
是啊 以及我怀疑
That, and the fact I suspect
you'd loudly advertise my cheating
如果我有什么行差就错
你会大肆宣扬的
the moment I stepped out of line.
您也会那么对我的
And vice versa.
那就没办法了
There's nothing for it, then.
该您了 我的大人
Your play, my lord.
除非您不想弄脏漂亮的靴子?
Unless you do not wish
to dirty those fine boots of yours?
不用操心我的靴子
Do not worry about my boots.
救命
Help.
使劲拉就行了
Just pull.
我尽力了 卡住了
I am trying. It is stuck.
你到底让不让我帮忙?
-Ow!
-Do you want my help or not?
一点也不好玩
It is not amusing.
确实不好玩
I did not say it was.
我没法…
I can't--
我觉得
I believe I…
underestimated you, Miss Sharma.
我低估你了 莎尔玛小姐
不打不相识 不是吗?
That seems to be the theme
of our acquaintance, does it not?
好吧 既然我们早就不拘泥于礼节了…
Well, since we are long past formalities…
你就坦白告诉我吧
tell me frankly.
我要怎么做才能赢得你的认可?
What must I do to win your approval?
我有所保留 并非出于恶意 我的大人
I do not withhold it
out of spite, my lord.
我只是想引导我的妹妹获得幸福
I simply wish to steer my sister
to the greatest possible happiness.
我还以为您能理解我的立场
I'd have thought
you could understand my position,
因为您也有妹妹需要保护
seeing as you too have sisters to protect.
那不一样 我有责任保护她们…
It's different. It's my duty as their--
在重要问题上
我对埃德温娜也是一样
I am the same for Edwina,
in every way that matters.
那就让我们摒弃成见
Then let us put
our past acrimony behind us,
让我来证明
and allow me to prove
我能给你妹妹带来
你口中的幸福和安全感
I can offer your sister
all the happiness and security you seek.
你能…
Could you…
你能帮我的忙吗?
Could you do me that favor?
不管是否休战
Truce or not,
我都不会在运动场上向您投降
I shall never surrender to you
on the sporting field.
Ha!
该您了 我的大人
Your turn, my lord.
有什么问题吗?
Is something the matter?
-I have won!
我赢了!
晚餐时 她会成为有趣的伙伴
She will be amusing company at dinner.
布里杰顿大人 你不想把球…
Lord Bridgerton,
do you not wish to retrieve--
游戏结束了
The game is over.
(缅怀第八任子爵艾德蒙布里杰顿)
(1803年5月去世)
(挚爱亲眷立碑于此)
这是不对的 你不能这么做
You cannot do this.
-赶紧让他回去!
-薰衣草是蓝色的 亲爱的
You get him back in here now!
-大人
-薰衣草是绿色的
My lord. You must come in.
您必须进来一下
-我吗?
-事情紧急
Me?
我会成为女王
It is imperative.
-Ah.
一切都很好 您不能站着了
All is well. Please.
You must not be standing.
一切都不好 我已经生过七胎了
All is not well.
I have done this seven times.
我知道好坏 现在并不好 他做不到呀
I know what well is,
and this is not well. He cannot do this.
我不会允许的 你快阻止他
I will not allow it. You stop him.
胎位不正
The baby is not in position.
-这是什么意思?
-方向错了
-What does that mean?
-It's turned the wrong way.
我想知道 您想让我们做什么
I need to know what you'd like us to do.
-我不知道你…
-我会尽力的
-I don't know what you--
-I'll do my best.
但可能需要做出选择
But there may need to be a choice made.
您会如何选择?
Who would your lordship prefer?
-什么?
-你跟他说什么呢?
-What?
-What are you saying to him?
我告诉过你了 不要跟他说话
I told you, you may not speak to him.
来跟我说话!
Speak to me!
这是跟子爵大人的对话
It is a conversation for his lordship.
子爵还是孩子!
His lordship is a child!
他是我的孩子
他是在这间房♥间出生的 就是我生的
He's my child. He was born
in this very room, from this very body.
跟他没关系的
It is no matter to him.
我们去大厅说吧
Let us speak in the hall.
不要 安东尼 不要离开这个房♥间
No, Anthony.
Do not leave this room.
母亲 拜托 躺下吧 冷静一点
Mother, please. Lie down, still your mind.
我去弄清楚他要我做什么
剧集 | 布里奇顿(2020) | 导航列表