剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Oh, you're joking.
他要去哪里
Where the fuck is he going?
该死的 好吧
Fuck! Right.
抱歉 杰克
Sorry, Jake.
我没法参加 你得自己谈了 伙计
You are gonna have to wing this one without me, mate.
就我自己吗 在那里吗
Just me? In there?
对不起 伙计 家里有急事
Sorry, mate. Family emergency.
卢克 你在玩什么花样
Luke, what the hell are you playing?
去你的语♥音♥信箱
Fucking voicemail.
你好 打扰一下
Oh, hello. Excuse me.
抱歉 你要锁门了吗
Excuse me. Are you locking up?
对 我要锁门了
I am locking up, yeah.
艾娃·沃斯利呢
Ava Worsley?
艾娃大概15分钟前走了
Ava left about 15 minutes ago.
她不想被记超时
She didn't wanna get her late mark.
她和谁一起走的
Who was she with?
她说她哥哥在外面
She said her brother was outside.
但她可以自己回家 她10岁了
But she's allowed to leave on her own. She's ten.
-不 我知道她多大了 -好吧
- No, I know how old she is. - All right.
要不你打她手♥机♥
Could you maybe call her phone?
-她没手♥机♥ -真的吗
- She hasn't got a phone. - Really?
你说"真的吗"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Really?" what's that?
没什么 没任何意思
Oh, no--nothing. It didn't mean anything.
那就别表现得好像我有攻击性似的
Well, then don't act like I'm aggressive.
抱歉 我没有
Sorry. I'm not.
别道歉 搞得好像你在安抚某个疯子
And don't say sorry like you're placating some nutjob.
该死的
Fucking hell.
喂 亲爱的 听着
Hey, hon. Listen.
卢克故意和他朋友去了公园
Luke has deliberately gone down to the park with his mates,
所以艾娃自己回家了
so Ava's making her own way home.
我会沿着我觉得她可能走的那条路开
I'm gonna drive the route that I think she'll take.
看看是否能看到她
See if I can spot her.
好的 我们家里见
Uh, yeah. I'll see you at home.
对 是的 不 我不知道
Yeah. Yeah, no. I--I don't know.
他就是个大♥麻♥烦 这就是问题所在
He's a fucking liability is what's up with him.
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃 亲爱的
Ava, love.
-你好 -天啊
- Hi. - Oh, Christ.
-你什么时候回家的 -大概10分钟前
- When did you get home? - About ten minutes ago.
我们担心死了 我们不知道你在哪里
We've been worried sick. We didn't know where you were.
我不想再被记超时
I didn't want to get another late mark,
所以就自己回家了
so I came home on my own.
我没事
I was fine.
好吧 卢克应该去接你的
Yeah, well Luke should've met you.
别生卢克的气 我非常好
Don't be angry with Luke. I was absolutely fine.
-艾娃 -没事
- Ava! - It's okay.
没事 她走回家了
It's okay. She walked home.
一个人吗
By herself?
穿过庄园吗 卢克呢
Through that estate? Where's Luke?
他在公园和朋友在一起
He's in the park with his mates.
你知道这是场测试 他在测试我们
You know this is a test. He's testing us.
是的 这是场测试
It is. It is a test.
对 他现在得知道后果了
Yeah, well he's gonna find out the fucking result.
艾娃 这是故意的吗
Ava, was this a deliberate thing
吓唬我们好给你买♥♥部手♥机♥
to scare us into getting you a phone?
-不是 -别对我说谎
- No. - Don't lie to me.
我不是骗子
I'm not a liar.
我没说你是骗子
I'm not calling you a liar.
我是说你可能说谎了
I am saying that you might be lying.
你们对超时费很生气
You were angry about late fees,
所以我按时离开了
so I left on time
这样你们就不用付超时费
so you wouldn't have to pay a late fee.
现在你们又因为这事生气
Now you're angry about that.
我没生气
I am not angry.
我很生气
I'm angry.
如果你在找生气的人
If you're looking for someone who's angry,
我已经气炸了
I'm fucking angry.
所以爱丽能更好地控制她的愤怒吗
So Ally's more in control of her anger?
大部分情况 是的
Mostly, yeah.
但有时我得扮好人
But sometimes I have to be good cop.
你是否觉得你俩之间
Do you ever feel that out of the two of you,
你必须是发火的那一方
you are required to carry the burden of anger--
我能说 抱歉
Can I just say-- I'm sorry.
我觉得愤怒是健康的
I think anger is healthy.
我真的相信是这样
I-- I really do believe that.
对 但我们现在探讨的
Yeah, but what we're exploring here
我相信你跟之前的心理医生也探讨过
and what I believe you explored with your previous therapist...
即无法控制的愤怒
Is how uncontrolled anger
有损健康的感情
can interfere with healthy relationships.
我爸会死于某种
My dad will die of some kind
突发的胃溃疡 知道吗
of burst stomach ulcer guaranteed, right?
我家没有这个疾病的病史
There is no history of that in my family,
但我很确信他会这样离世
but I'm convinced that's how he'll go.
因为他控制自己的愤怒吗
Because he controls his anger?
不 因为他压抑
No, because he suppresses it.
他拒绝表现出来 但怒气还在
He refuses to show it, but it's still there.
而且在慢慢吞噬他 就像胃病
It's eating away at him like some fucking stomach
或者松鼠
fucking squirrel.
我绝不会那样
And I am not gonna be like that.
我这辈子都在努力不变成那样
I've spent a lifetime trying to not be that.
你从不想成为像你父亲那样的人吗
You never wanted to be your father?
不 从不
No. Never.
救命 谁会想成为自己的父亲
Jesus, it‐‐ who wants to be their father?
你知道我有多生气吗
Do you realize how angry I am?
你想测试我们吗 好极了
You wanted to test us? Great.
我告诉你后果 没有生日礼物
This is what happens. No birthday present.
-好的 -我们是认真的 卢克
‐ Okay. ‐ We mean it, Luke.
-没有生日礼物 -行
- No birthday present. ‐ All right.
怎么 你不在乎吗
What? You don't care?
-我不知道 -你应该在乎
‐ I don't know. ‐ Well, you will care.
你让妹妹一个人走路回家
You left your sister to walk home alone.
什么都有可能发生
Anything could have happened.
但她没事 她都十岁了
She's fine though. She's ten.
这决定轮不到你做
That's not your decision to make.
你故意离开 和你的朋友去玩
You deliberately went and hung out with your mates.
你任性且故意违抗我们
You defied us willfully and deliberately.
没有礼物 真的
No present, seriously.
反正我也不想要礼物
Don't really want a present anyway.
那好 反正你也得不到了
Well, fine. You're not gonna get one.
-爸爸 别 -艾娃
‐ Dad, don't. ‐ Ava.
这事与你无关
This isn't about you.
说完了吗
Are we done then?
老天
Oh, man.
你别他妈用这种语气跟我们说话
Don't you fucking dare give us that attitude.
"说完了吗"
"Are we done then?"
你不准这么和我说话
Don't you dare talk to me like that.
伙计 你真的应该就...
Mate, you really need to just‐‐
不过生日了
No birthday at all.
不过了
None.
你不会有13岁生日了
You won't have a 13th birthday.
只是个平常的周六
Just a normal Saturday.
我们会忘记
We are forgetting it.
去你的 卢克 还有你这个态度
Screw you, Luke, and this fucking attitude.
不过生日
No birthday.
-好吧 -回你的房♥间
‐ Okay. ‐ Go to your room.
我没房♥间
Don't have a room.
那滚回你的区域
Well, then go to your fucking area then.
赶紧走
Just go now!
艾娃
Ava.
不过生日了
No birthday?
你没听到他刚才的语气吗
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表