剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
They've gone. He's a fucking lawyer.
苏和泰瑞被驱逐了
Sue and Terry were evicted.
他们换了小房♥子 她死了
They downsized. She died.
他死了 我不认识他们
He died. I don't know them.
她去养老院了
She went into a care home.
她是个建筑师什么的
She's an architect or something.
我应该走了
I should probably get going, then.
我觉得那混♥蛋♥玩意做木偶
I think that fucker makes puppets.
-晚点见 -拜 爷爷
‐ See you later. - Bye, Granddad.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, love.
-太好了 -我们快好了吗
‐ That's great. ‐ Are we nearly done?
不 其实没有 抱歉
No, not really. Sorry.
听着 我也不喜欢周六工作
Look, I don't like working on a Saturday either,
但这是唯一我们能按时完成的办法
but this is the only way we're gonna get through it all.
-我的嗓子有点 -好极了
‐ My throat's getting a bit‐‐ ‐ Great.
之后的部分是 对 更多尖叫
So, the next few bits are, yeah, just more screaming.
如果你能放出声来
So if you could really let rip,
那我就 我就直接用了
then I'll‐‐I'll drop it in as needed.
好 很好
Yeah, that's good.
我想你喊得越害怕越好
I guess just‐‐the more terrified you sound, the better.
我不知道 想象你的手♥机♥掉马桶了
So, I don't know, imagine you've dropped your phone in the loo,
或者你被谋杀了 有用就行
or you're being murdered. Whatever works.
-我错过了 抱歉 -不不不
‐ I missed that. Sorry? ‐ No, no, no, no.
不不 别停
No, no. Don't stop.
尖叫很不错 继续
I'm saying brilliant screaming. Keep going.
-喂 -我忘了说
- Hi. ‐ Hi, I forgot to say
我们还需要果汁和牛奶 所以你能
we need juice and milk, so can you‐‐
当然 你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
No probs. How's your dad?
哀叹伦敦社会被我们
Lamenting the social cleansing of London
这种不伦不类侵占了
by ponces like us.
他说的也没错
Well, he has got a point.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
总之 我们现在要去忒拳道了
Anyway, we're just heading into taekwondo now.
晚点见
See you later.
好极了 你可以不叫了 艾比盖尔
That's great. You can stop screaming now, Abigail.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我之前从没见过你打忒拳道
Haven't seen you do your taekwondo before.
不是忒拳道 是跆拳道
It's not ty‐KWON‐do, it's tae‐kwon‐DO.
-什么 -你总是说错
‐ What? ‐ You keep saying it wrong.
-忒拳道 -不 跆拳道
‐ Ty‐KWON‐do. ‐ No, tae‐kwon‐DO.
跟我说 跆拳
Say it with me. Tae‐kwon.
-柔道 -爸爸 不是
‐ Judo. ‐ Dad, no.
说错我也能活
I'll live with mispronouncing it,
-日本也能活 -是韩国
- as will Japan. ‐ Korea.
艾米莉
Hey, Emily.
腿伸直
Straighten that leg.
很好 换一侧
Good. Other side.
好好拉伸 靠下去
Really stretch. Just lean.
出拳 起身出拳
Hus. Up and hus.
-起身出拳 -别说出拳
- Up and hus. - Not "And hus."
-起身出拳 -都错了
- Up and hus. ‐ This is all wrong.
-起身出拳 -你好
‐ Up and hus. ‐ Hey.
爸 你来干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我只是来打个招呼
I'm just saying hello.
去坐下 我们要开始了
Go sit down. We're starting.
好 我是保罗
Okay. I'm Paul.
乔治 你好吗
George. How are you doing?
第一次来跆拳道吗
First time at taekwondo?
-对 没错 -好嘞
‐ Yes, it is, yeah. ‐ Right!
-草泥马吓死了 -抱歉
‐ Fuck me. ‐ Sorry about that.
-不好意思 -好了各位
‐ I mean. ‐ Right, everyone.
我们先热身
We're gonna start with a warmup.
立正
跆拳
Taekwon.
好了大伙儿 往左靠
All right, guys. Lean over to the left.
深弓步 脚朝向天花板
Deep lunge. Foot to the ceiling.
不是这样 不 那太恶心了
That's not it. No, that's disgusting.
拉伸 各位
Stretch, guys.
拉希德 注意平衡 乔瑟琳 小心
Rasheed, your balance, Jocelyn, look out please.
我很感激你加班加点
I really appreciate you putting all this extra work in.
恐怖频道的同事们一直
The Horror Channel guys have been‐‐
-很恐怖 -对
‐ Horror. ‐ Yes.
我本来想说操蛋 但你这个更好
I was gonna say shits, but that's better.
没事 我一直忙着 但没事
It's fine. I've been busy, but it's fine.
孩子们都活着 保罗也是 我也是吧
The kids are still alive. So is Paul, I think.
这很难搞 对吧 孩子什么的
Can be so tricky, can't it? Kids and all that.
有时气氛紧张的不得了
Sometimes it's all just so intense.
我们都应该假装自己适应地很好
We're all supposed to pretend like we cope so well,
但实际内心都在呐喊
but we're all of us screaming inside.
把我们就当成有超♥市♥积分卡的哺乳动物
Considering we're basically mammals with Nectar cards,
-我觉得我们还凑合 -对 没错
- I think we do okay. ‐ Well, this is it.
你只能尽力而为 我们不完美
You do what you can. I mean, we're not perfect.
我母亲一周带两天双胞胎
My mother takes the twins two days a week,
我只能决定接受这个情况
and I just have to decide to be okay with that.
不感觉内疚
Not feel guilty.
这很不错 不用感到内疚
It's a nice thing. There's no need to feel guilty.
当然还有保姆 和一个清洁工
There is a nanny, obviously, and a cleaner.
当然不是互惠生什么的 就是个普通女人
Not an au pair or anything, just a woman.
孩子的母亲也配了同样的人员
And the girl's mother has the same setup.
-凯伦怎么样 -谁他妈在乎
‐ How is Karen? ‐ Who the fuck cares?
-好吧 -抱歉 还有点生疏[生]
‐ All right. ‐ Sorry, still raw.
就像她喂给孩子吃的养生破玩意一样
Like that macrobiotic shit she feeds the kids.
你还想着把她们送到寄宿学校吗
Are you still thinking of sending them to boarding school?
七岁进寄宿学校也没什么不对
Nothing wrong with boarding school at seven.
-我就是这样 -但七岁就去吗
- That's what I did. ‐ At seven, though?
你不担心这会带坏她们吗
Aren't you scared it'll fuck them up?
公立学校也会
So would state school.
但至少这样我知道她们是怎么被带坏的
But at least it'll fuck them up in a way I can understand.
真机智
Brilliant.
你们的新住所有集中供暖吗
Have you got central heating in this new place of yours?
有 杰姬 有新的锅炉
We have, Jackie. Nice new boiler.
-好极了 -对 不会冻死
- Great. - Yeah, won't freeze.
而且是平房♥ 所以也不会从楼梯上摔下来
And as it's a bungalow, won't fall down the stairs, either.
至少已经排除这两种死法了
So that's two forms of possible death out the picture already.
你花的钱值了
You're quids in.
-爸妈 -他们来了
- Hi, folks. - Oh, here they are.
谢谢你让我们借走你的儿子 保罗
Thank you for letting us borrow your son, Paul.
-不客气 -看看这个小姑娘
‐ You're welcome. ‐ Look at this one.
-奶奶 -都长这么大了 美人
‐ Hi, Granny. ‐ Shooting up, beautiful.
对 我们在等出租车
Yeah, we're just waiting for our cab.
喝最后一杯啤酒
Having one last beer.
-一个时代的结束 -一个时代的结束
‐ End of an era. ‐ End of an era.
真的是 一个时代的结束
It really is. End of an era.
你知道吗 我之前抓到你♥爸♥
Do you know, I once caught your dad
和我家的卡特丽娜在棚子里干坏事
up to no good with my Katrina in the shed.
-他们在干什么 -棚子里的事
‐ What were they doing? ‐ Just shed stuff.
网约车来了 走吧 琳
Uber's just getting here. Come on, Lynn.
你会帮我照顾玫瑰 对吧 杰姬
You will look after the roses, won't you, Jackie?
我保证 琳 它们会好好的
I promise, Lynn. They'll be fine.
我不希望这么多年后它们死了
I'd hate to think of them dying after all these years.
只要我活着 它们就会活着
As long as I'm alive, they'll be alive.
跟鲍勃拥抱一下 爸
Give Bob a hug, Dad.
-我不 -他是你最长久的朋友了
‐ I couldn't. ‐ He's your oldest friend.
来吧 你个老东西 抱抱我
Come on, you old sod. Hug me.
四十年来第一次拥抱
First hug in 40 years.
别再有其他期望了 你个伤感的老东西
And don't expect any more, you sentimental old bastard.
那再见了
Bye, then.
拜 鲍勃 我会想你的 朋友
Bye, Bob. I'll miss you, pal.
嗯 走吧 琳
Yeah. Come on, Lynn.
拜 琳 祝你们在新住处好运
Bye, Lynn. Good luck in your new place.
-保重 琳 -祝好运
‐ Take care, Lynn. ‐ Good luck!
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表