剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
我可以买♥♥件打蜡的夹克
I could buy a waxed jacket,
种西葫芦 放下所有压力
grow courgettes, and leave all the stress behind.
还西葫芦 干
Courgettes, f...
布罗德斯泰就很不错 爱丽
Broadstairs was nice, Ally.
非常好 孩子们很喜欢
It was really nice. The kids loved it.
我不喜欢
I didn't love it.
我喜欢这个房♥子 我们的房♥子
I love this house‐‐our house.
我喜欢伦敦
And I love London.
卢克在海里打水漂了
Luke skimmed a stone in the sea.
知道吗 他把手♥机♥给我了
You know? He gave me his phone.
艾娃不会那么快长大
Ava wouldn't have to grow up so fast.
她不会需要街头智慧
She wouldn't have to be street smart.
我们可以买♥♥下梦想中的房♥子
We could buy our dream home.
这就是我梦想中的房♥子
This is my dream home.
我不想搬家 保罗
I don't wanna move, Paul.
我睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
-我的包呢 -你的包在这
- Where's my bag? - There's your bag.
我的包在这
Here's my bag.
你为什么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
我想让你在手术前好好休息
I wanted you to rest before the procedure.
我要带艾娃去上跆拳道 记得吗
Well, I'm taking Ava to tae kwon do, right?
-我可以送 -不 没事 我送
‐ I can do it. ‐ No, it's fine. I will.
不费事 你应该少干点活
It's no bother. You should probably be taking it easy.
没事 我会没事的
It's fine. I will be fine.
我只是送她去上跆拳道课
I am just taking her to tae kwon do.
不是我自己打跆拳道
I'm not doing tae kwon do.
对 我知道 只是 这次怀孕
No, I know. It's just, this pregnancy‐‐
可能的怀孕很特殊
potential pregnancy is special.
跟之前两次一样 但感觉更脆弱
Like the other two, but it feels more fragile.
你确定你不想让我陪你去吗
You sure you don't want me to come with you?
对 没事
Yeah. It's fine.
我一个人会更冷静 少些压力
I think I will feel calmer on my own, less pressure.
好
Okay.
-我去冲个凉 -好的
- Quick shower. ‐ All right.
我们今晚能吃外卖♥♥吗
Can we get takeaway tonight?
不 亲爱的
No, darling.
妈妈现在需要摄入正经的营养食物
Mum needs proper nutritious food at the moment:
富含脂肪的鱼类 坚果
oily fish, nuts and seeds,
那种东西 还有甜菜
all that stuff‐‐chard.
还有咖喱番茄炖羊肉
And a rogan josh.
不 不能吃咖喱番茄炖羊肉
No, not bloody rogan josh.
海姆斯沃斯生育诊所
就在这一刻
At this very moment,
爱丽的胚胎和我的精♥子♥
Ally's embryos and my sperm
正被放入她的子♥宫♥里
are being placed in her uterus.
保罗 闭嘴
Paul, shut up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们决定不换布罗德斯泰的一层楼了
Oh, we decided against the bungalow at Broadstairs.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们发现那边跟这里一样做作
Turns out, it's just as poncey down there as here.
我都不知道
I didn't realize.
所以我们不打算搬了
So we're staying put.
最好在你熟悉的做作地方吧
Better the ponces you know.
其实我们在考虑搬家
Actually, we're thinking of moving.
或许搬去海边
Maybe by the sea.
不一定是布罗德斯泰
Not Broadstairs necessarily,
或许布莱顿
but, uh, Brighton
或更远的地方 诺福克
or somewhere further out‐‐ Norfolk.
诺福克
Norfolk?
那地方在鸟不拉屎的诺福克
That's in fucking Norfolk.
我以为你想住的离你妈和我近一些
I thought you wanted to be near your mum and me.
这是爱丽的想法吗
Is this what Ally wants?
不
Well, no.
不是 我也理解
It's not. And I understand.
我也还不完全确定是否要搬出城里
I'm not convinced about moving out of town myself.
但我们需要一个更大的房♥子
But we need a bigger place.
找找看总没坏处
And there's no harm in looking.
或许爱丽之后会觉得
And maybe Ally might feel the need
需要一个新家 在她的子♥宫♥
for a new nest once her uterus‐‐
保罗 闭嘴
Paul, shut up.
你知道今晚是大♥师♥课吗
Did you know it was a master class tonight?
不知道 要是知道我就不来了
No. I'd have given it a miss if I'd known.
我花钱是为了累坏我孩子
I pay to knacker my kids out,
而不是让她坐着看
not to sit around watching.
这究竟算什么
I mean, what even is this?
这是巴西柔术
Oh, it's um, brazilian jujitsu...
主要是搏斗
With an emphasis on grappling
和寝技 听说是这样
and ground fighting, apparently.
很激烈 对吧
It is very intense, isn't it?
对 或许你想休息一下
Yeah. Maybe you wanna take a break
暂时不看两个男人发♥情♥ 而是
from the male display of rutting, and, um...
我从没这么需要过
I have never needed one more.
那好 我们走吧
Yes. Shall we?
赶紧离开这 快
Get out there. Go on.
稍等 人有三急
Just a sec. Nature calls.
不好意思 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
-妈 拜托 -抱歉
‐ Mum, come on. ‐ Sorry.
你就住在旁边
You only live round the corner.
她真是没希望了
Ugh, she's hopeless.
不过趁这个机会
Actually, while there's the opportunity,
-我也去一下吧 -行吧
- I might as well. ‐ Yeah.
喂
Hello.
说吧
Speaking.
好
Right.
不 不 我之前不知道
No. No, I didn't know that.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm‐‐I'm sorry.
那
Is‐‐is there‐‐
能重新约吗
I mean, can we rearrange?
不 当然不
No. Of course not.
好的 不 我理解
All right. No, I understand.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
我靠
Fuck me.
你不想搬家吗
So you don't wanna move house?
不 我一点都不想
No, I don't want any of it.
仿佛我坐在失控的火车上
It's like I'm on this runaway train
不停地按紧急按钮
and I keep pressing the emergency button
大喊大叫 但没有任何用
and shouting but nothing is happening.
我只是 我感觉太失控了
I just‐‐I don't feel in control.
我不确定有什么东西是属于我们掌控的
I'm not sure any of us ever properly feel we're in control.
没人听我说话 这才是问题
No one's listening to me. That's the problem.
-没人听我说话 -我在听
- No one is listening to me. ‐ I am.
天呐 真对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
-不 没事 -不 我
‐ No, it's fine. ‐ No, I'm s‐‐
我不该这么做 真抱歉
I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry.
我非常
I'm so‐‐
该死
Fuck.
这有多棒
How fucking great is this?
-太棒了 -对
‐ Fucking great. ‐ Yeah.
这个房♥子 你
This house, you...
-我们永远别改改变 -我同意
- let's never change. ‐ Agreed.
这里可以作为我们的室外性♥爱♥室
This could be our outside sex room.
对 我们可以在这做♥爱♥ 没人会看见
Yeah, we could have sex out here and no one would ever see.
除了上帝 上帝会看见
Except for God. God would see.
祂早就见识过了
He's seen it before.
我们永远别离开这里吧
Let us never leave here.
除了去买♥♥酒和买♥♥烟
Except for wine and cigarettes.
除了去买♥♥酒和买♥♥烟
Except for wine and cigarettes.
-老天 我真爱你 -我爱你
‐ Fuck, I love you. ‐ I love you.
我买♥♥了印度外卖♥♥
I've gotten Indian.
诊所给我打电♥话♥了
The clinic phoned.
你今天没去做手术
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表