剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Right, I should go to bed.
我明早六点半就要出门
I'm out the door at half past six tomorrow.
行 去睡吧
Yeah, get some sleep.
你刚给我发信息了吗
Oh, did you just message me?
-没有 -不 等等 是卢克
- No. - Ah, no, wait, it's Luke.
他仍在以我的身份登陆我的音乐账户
He's still logged in to my music account as me,
所以我看到了他发的消息
so I'm seeing his messages.
那你就该别看了
Well, then you should stop looking.
这不取决于我 他需要退出登录
Well, it's not up to me. He needs to log off.
他显然是犯了个错
Well, I mean, he's obviously made a mistake,
所以别再看了 去告诉他
so stop looking and go and tell him.
他正跟雅各布聊天
He's having a conversation with Jacob.
保罗 别看了
Paul, stop it.
把电脑关掉 你在窥探
Turn it off. You're spying.
这怎么是窥探呢
How is this spying?
詹姆斯·邦德又不会收到
James Bond doesn't get sent the microfilm
装在小厚信封里的微缩胶卷
in a little bloody Jiffy bag, does he?
该死的
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
他们正商量去买♥♥大♥麻♥
They're organizing buying weed.
不 不可能
No, they can't be,
因为卢克不抽大♥麻♥
because Luke doesn't smoke weed,
雅各布也不抽
and neither does Jacob.
那这可能是给牧师的礼物 爱丽
Well, maybe it's a present for the vicar, then, Ally,
因为我现在可以看到这些消息
'cause I can see the messages right here.
他们正约定周五从某个家伙那里
They're setting up a date to buy cannabis
买♥♥大♥麻♥ 快看
off some bloke on Friday, look.
我不想看 你能把电脑关掉吗
I don't want to look. Can you just turn it off?
我要跟他谈谈这事
I'm gonna have this out with him.
-不 你不能 -什么
- No, you can't. - What?
他打算要买♥♥毒品 爱丽
He's arranging a drug deal, Ally.
听着 我知道这很不好 但你是在偷听
Look, I know it's bad, but you were eavesdropping,
他需要一些隐私
and he deserves some privacy.
抱歉 我是在平行宇宙里吗
Sorry, am I in a parallel universe?
这是犯罪
It's a crime.
他就要违法了... 快看 看到了吧
He's about to break the law with--ah, look, see?
他一定是注意到了
He must have noticed,
因为他删除了所有信息 登出了
because he's deleted all the messages and logged out.
行 好吧 没关系
Right. Okay, fine.
我只是 我觉得我们不该现在去质问他
I just--I don't think we should confront him now.
我觉得该去 所以
Well, I do, so...
他会非常尴尬 因为你读了他的信息
He'll be mortified that you read his messages.
好吧 我本周五前会跟他谈谈
Okay, I will talk to him before Friday
告诉他我们从其他家长那里听说了此事
and tell him that we heard about it from some other parents,
我会跟他很严肃地谈谈
and I will fucking give him some serious shit about it.
不 我想现在就下去跟他谈
No, I want to go down and talk to him now.
不 我不希望你去
No, I don't want you to.
所以我们要一如既往的照你的意思办咯
So I suppose we do what you want, as usual.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
这不是没什么
It wasn't fucking nothing.
或许我们应该多按我建议的做
And maybe we do what I suggest more often
因为我并不总是
because I don't always
立刻想毁掉一切
immediately want to blow everything up
好像这是什么育儿圣♥战♥似的
like some kind of fucking parenting jihadi.
圣♥战♥爸爸
Jihadi Daddy.
好吧 我要去睡了
Right, I'm going to bed.
请别骂卢克
Please don't bollock Luke.
请别再看他的信息
And please stop reading his messages.
-你好 伙计 -你好
- Hey, mate. - All right.
你又下载了一些音乐吗
You downloaded any more music?
没有
No.
听着 我在想
Hey, listen, I was thinking
周五晚带全家出去吃披萨
of taking us out for pizza on Friday evening.
好的
Great.
-你没什么安排吗 -没有
- You got no plans? - No.
你有什么要告诉我的吗 卢克
You got anything you want to tell me, Luke?
没有
No.
你和雅各布抽大♥麻♥多久了
How long have you and Jacob been smoking weed?
-我们之前从没抽过 -得了吧
- We've never had it before. - Oh, come on.
真的 这本来会是第一次
Really. It was gonna be the first time.
-我不相信你 -这是真的
- I don't believe you. - It's true.
我们想抽大♥麻♥是因为垮掉的一代诗人经常抽
We wanted to smoke it because the beat poets used to.
什么玩意
The fucking what?
天呐 卢克 如果你要撒谎
Jesus, Luke, if you're gonna lie,
想个更好的借口
come up with something better than that.
-说什么垮掉的一代诗人 -我们只想试试
- The fucking beat poets. - We just wanted to try it.
我只想让雅各布佩服
And I wanted to impress Jacob
我知道从哪搞到这些东西
that I knew where to get it from.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
好吧
All right.
我以为我们关系变好了 你和我
I just thought we were bonding, me and you. You know,
音乐 衣服
the music, clothes.
确实 我们是关系变好了
We were. We have bonded.
这是我犯傻了
This is just me being stupid.
好 这样吧
Okay, here's the deal.
所有电子设备停用三周
None of your devices for three weeks.
也不准看我的电脑
And no looking at my computer to get around that.
你被禁足了
You are grounded,
无论那是什么意思
whatever the fuck that means.
我之前从没说过
I've never said it before.
我会去跟雅各布家长谈谈
And I'll be talking to Jacob's parents.
-不要 -要
- No! - Yes.
拜托 爸 别这样
Please, Dad. Please don't.
这会毁了一切
It'll ruin everything.
他们不会再让我们做朋友了
They won't let us be friends anymore.
走开
Oh, leave off.
我会自杀
I'll kill myself.
说什么呢 冷静点
Oi, what the fuck? Calm down!
你和你的伙伴想要违法 对吧
You and your mate were gonna break the law, right?
-对不对 -对
- Is that right? - Yeah.
好 那如果雅各布的父母发现我知道
Okay, so if Jacob's parents find out that I knew that
却没告诉他们 他们肯定会生气
and didn't tell them, they'll be rightly pissed off,
所以我必须告诉他们 无论我想不想
so I've got to tell them, whether I want to or not.
你之前就该想到这点 伙计
You should have thought of this, mate.
我生命中第一次
Everything was going all right for me
一切都很美好 现在就要结束了
for the first time ever, and now it's all going to end.
你也可以滚了
You can fuck off as well.
都疯了
It's all mad.
你决定我们该来点吗
Do you think we should have some?
什么鬼
Oh, for fuck--
-我知道 我会吃那个 但是 -这个
- Yeah, I know. I would eat that one, but... - Is it--
-我很喜欢这个 -那是我的
- I really like this. - That's my one.
老天 见鬼
Oh, for--oh, oh, Christ.
这是什么玩意 我他妈的
What does that even-- I don't fucking--
艾娃
Ava.
大家能在这面墙上看到吗
Are people gonna be able to see it on that wall?
-我说不好 -我想可以
- I can't tell. - I think so, yeah.
好 你能帮我连一下电脑吗
Right, can you hook it up to the laptop for me, please?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
你能也把这个拿着吗
Can you also take this fucking thing?
-好 -我不知道自己在干什么
- Okay. - I don't know what I'm doing.
我是说 显然我知道
I mean, I do know. Obviously, I do know.
我完全可以一个人搞定 格蕾丝
I could do all of this on my own, Grace.
但我喜欢让艾娃认为她在帮忙
But I just like Ava to think that she's helping.
就像许愿慈善 对吧
It's like a Make-a-Wish charity, innit?
妈妈和卢克什么时候走的
When did Mum and Luke go out?
大概20分钟前 我们需要更多鸡肉
About 20 minutes ago. We needed more chicken.
妈妈认为爷爷不够吃
Mum didn't think it was enough for Granddad.
好
All right.
那是谁
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表