剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
back to their older equivalents.
有点用
It does a bit.
所以你想说的是卢克现在成绩落后了
So the haiku version of this is that Luke is falling behind?
过去几个月卢克的注意力
Luke's focus has slipped quite dramatically
严重下滑
over the last couple of months.
-可以这么说吧 卢克 -是的 老师
- Is that fair, Luke? ‐ Yes, Miss.
我一直在复习 但就是记不住
I've been revising, but it just won't stay in my head.
大多数时候他似乎都很疲惫
He seems really tired most of the time.
在课堂上睡着
Falling asleep in class.
真的睡着吗 卢克
Actually falling asleep? Luke?
有时候会 因为我晚上睡不着
I sometimes do, 'cause I'm not sleeping at night.
我们最近对上♥床♥睡觉时间严格了许多
We are much stricter on bedtimes these days,
也在限制用手♥机♥的时间
and we're limiting time on screens
还有社交媒体 所有一切
and social media, all of that.
嗯 只是对于准备考试来说
Right, it's just that it's such a crucial time
-现在是极为关键的时期 -当然 没错
- in terms of exam preparation. ‐ Of course, yeah.
如果卢克想在中等教育普通证书考试中选历史
And if Luke wants to be able to study history for GCSE,
那必须有所改变
then something's gonna have to change.
他需要重新把重心放在学习上
He needs to get his focus back.
希望我们也能拿着棍子跑
Wish we could still run about with sticks.
如果想的话可以
We could if we wanted.
是啊 但我们就会被关进疯人院
Yeah, but we'd be put away in the madhouse.
现在不说疯人院了
You don't say madhouse anymore.
要说精神病院
You say mental home.
不过话说回来 现在他们不会关你了
But anyway, they don't put you now.
而是给你吃药
They medicate you
然后你就坐在家里看《放浪♥女♥人》脱口秀
and you just sit at home watching "Loose Women."
-听着棒极了 -是吧
‐ Sounds fucking great. ‐ I know, right?
不过当孩子真好 对吧
It is good being a kid, though, isn't it?
-是啊 -他来了
‐ Yeah. ‐ There he is!
-嘿 -你好啊 伙计
‐ Hey! ‐ Hello, mate.
好了 你的T恤签名了吗
Yes, all right! Do you got your shirt signed?
-跟大家都道别了吗 -对
- Said all your goodbyes? ‐ Yes.
-准备好进行下一阶段了吗 -来吧
‐ Ready for the next stage? ‐ Yeah, bring it on!
好样的 乖儿子 走吧
All right, good boy. Come on, then.
你把"温度"拼错了
You spelled "Temperatures" wrong.
那里是A 不是E
It's an A there, not an E.
-亲爱的 -你们好啊
‐ Hi, love. ‐ Hiya.
-格蕾丝 -嗨
‐ Hi, Grace. ‐ Hi.
-家长会怎么样 -你知道的
‐ How was parents' evening? ‐ Oh, you know.
说了很多好话
Well, it's lots of positives.
你留下吃晚饭吗 格蕾丝
You staying for your tea, Grace?
-好的 如果不麻烦的话 -当然了
‐ Yes, please, if it's okay. ‐ Yeah, of course.
这电脑很不错啊
That's a nice computer.
对 学校给我的
Yeah, the school got it for me.
-真的吗 -对 给她准备标准评估测试用
‐ Wow, did they? ‐ Yeah, for her SATs.
我被诊断有多动症 运动障碍和焦虑症
I've been diagnosed with ADHD and dyspraxia and anxiety,
所以学校帮了我
so the school helps me out.
我得到了一台电脑和更多的考试时间
I get a computer and extra time in exams.
这样 很好啊 学校很关心你
Right, great. It's very caring.
好 第二个问题 要举例说明...
Okay, for the second question, it says give an example...
你觉得我们是不是该...
Do you think we should...
干什么
What?
你觉得我们该给卢克寻求一些帮助吗
Well, do you think we should get Luke some help?
什么帮助 课外补习吗
What sort of help? A‐‐like, tutor?
那些贵的要死
They cost a bomb.
不 心理帮助 大脑帮助
No, mental help. Brain help.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no. No.
他只是正常的13岁
He's just being 13.
-但他可以得到帮助 -什么
- But he could, you know. ‐ What?
如果我们让这事有个名头 你懂的
If we get him officially, you know‐‐
-被打上烙印 被污名化 -不是
‐ Branded? Stigmatized? ‐ No.
不 我只是想着 就像格蕾丝一样
No, I'm just thinking that‐‐it's like with Grace.
更多的考试时间 笔记本电脑
Extra exam time, a laptop.
她已经很聪明了
She's already really smart,
所以这可能成为她的黄金门票
so this could be the golden ticket for her.
她可以在学校一帆风顺
She's gonna sail through school.
所以你想让卢克被钉上标签
So you wanna get Luke labeled
好让他有更多的考试时间
so he can get extra exam time?
他现在显然是遇到了麻烦
He is obviously having some problems at the moment,
不是吗 那有何不可呢
is he not? So why not?
-利用这一点吗 -不
‐ Capitalize on it? ‐ No.
对 没错
Yes. Yes.
-把他的弱势转化成优势 -不行
- Use his weakness as a strength. ‐ No.
-就像相扑比赛一样 -不 不行
‐ Like in sumo. ‐ No, no.
他是个青少年 各种想法 荷尔蒙 疯点子
He's a teenager. Thoughts, hormones, madness.
我们就 先停火 静观其变
Let's just, you know, hold fire for now.
好吧 我们停火
Okay, we'll hold fire,
但先别把枪扔了
but let's not hand in our guns just yet.
对 但是我们应该
Right, but, you know, we should
至少保证把枪的保险栓关上
at least make sure the safety catches are on.
先别因为能开枪而狂喜
Let's not be trigger happy‐‐
你还有多少跟枪有关的比喻
How many more of these have you got?
没了
None.
-你感觉如何 -还行
- How you feeling? - Fine.
你确定不想住在我们家吗
Are you sure you don't wanna stay at ours?
或者我可以今晚去你那住
Or I can stay with you for the night.
我只是 我不希望你一个人
I just‐‐I don't like you being there on your own.
我已经一个人过了二十多年了 我没事
I've been here on my own for over 20 years, I'm fine.
是谁
Who is it?
我有空气步♥枪♥
I've got an air rifle!
妈 怎么回事
Mum, what is happening?
没事 外婆 是我
It's all right, Granny, it's me.
警报解除 是卢克
It's fine. It's Luke.
不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's not a terrorist.
卢克怎么跑去你家了
What the hell is Luke doing at your house?
他应该在学校的
He should be at school.
我会给他做杯橙汁什么的
Well, I'll make him some orange squash or something.
DC漫画《哥谭》中出现的人物
所以谜语人和小丑不是同一个人
So the Riddler is different to the Joker?
对 当然了
Yeah, of course.
他们看起来都过于欢乐了
Well, it all seems remarkably lighthearted,
鉴于他们都是杀人犯
considering they're murderers.
天呐 不行 不行
Jesus Christ! No, no.
只是一杯 药用作用
It's only a single. Medicinal.
他吓到了我 我大喊大叫又吓到了他
He shocked me, and I shocked him with my scream.
你在这干什么 你应该去上学
What are you doing here? You should be at school.
一切都太难以承受了
It all got too much.
难以承受
Too much?
好吧 卢克 你先去车里等我 好吗
Okay, Luke, just‐‐ can you get in the car, please?
-外婆再见 -再见
‐ Bye, Granny. ‐ Bye.
-你还好吗 妈 -我非常好
‐ You all right, Mum? ‐ I'm absolutely fine.
俭以防匮 这是上好的白兰地
Waste not want not. This is a decent cognac.
-天呐 我对这一切太抱歉了 -别
- God, I'm sorry about all this. ‐ Don't be.
卢克想来这里很好
It's good Luke wants to come here.
他说这里很安静
He said it was nice and quiet.
好吧 你是在暗示我们家很吵吗
Right, so you're implying our house isn't?
我没有批评你 现在没有
I am not criticizing you. Currently.
但这里肯定更加安静
But it's just bound to be quieter here
因为只有我一人
because it's only me.
噪音 喧闹和吵嚷对卢克这种男孩来说肯定不容易
Noise and bustle and chaos can be tough for boys like Luke.
-他这种 -敏感
‐ Like him? ‐ Neurotics.
我是指好的那种
And I mean that in a kind way.
有人吗 莉亚 是我
Hello? Leah, it's just me.
有个年轻小伙子让我进来了
Young man let me in.
你好 我是艾利克斯 住在对面
Oh, hi, I'm Alex. I live just across the way.
-这是我女儿爱丽 -你好
‐ This is my daughter, Ally. ‐ Hey, hi.
我很高兴见到你
I'm delighted to meet you.
非常感谢你过来
Thank you so much for popping over.
是我的荣幸 很乐意帮忙
Oh, it's my pleasure, my pleasure. Anything to help.
你肯定吓得不轻
It must have been an awful shock.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表