剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
嗯 明白 好的
Yeah, mm‐hmm. Understood. Will do.
听着 听着 我会请一些专业人士
Listen‐‐listen, I'm gonna bring in some agency staff on this.
我知道需要额外费用
I know there's an extra cost,
但舍不得孩子套不着狼 对吧
but gotta spend money to make money, you know?
好 听着 我已经站在我家门外
Okay, look, I've been standing outside my house
大概二十分钟了
for about the last 20 minutes now.
我们能周一早上再接着聊吗
Could we pick this up early doors Monday?
好 明白 知道了
Yeah, understood. Will do.
你也是 伙计 拜拜
And you, mate. Bye, bye.
我回来了
Hello.
-快点快点 -赶紧 爸爸
- Hurry up! Hurry up! - Quick, Dad!
-你要错过了 -我来了
- You're missing it! ‐ Yes, I'm coming!
-快来 -稍安勿躁[勒住你的马]
- Come on! ‐ Hold your horses!
-什么马 -好吧你不懂
- What horses? ‐ Right.
-这边 卢克的薯片 -太好了 薯片
- Over here, crisps for Luke. - Yes, crisps!
-我的酸奶呢 -艾娃的奇怪酸奶
‐ Where's my yogurt? ‐ Weird yogurt thing for Ava.
-太好了 -妈咪的金汤力
‐ Yes! ‐ G&T for Mummy.
-耶 -我的拉格啤酒
‐ Yay. ‐ And lager for me.
好了 准备就绪
Here we go, all set.
欢迎收看《花样冰舞》
Welcome to "Dancing on Ice."
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
-在吗 -楼上呢
- Hello. - Up here.
你没听到我大喊吗
Hey. Didn't you hear me shouting?
不想再大喊回去增加噪音了
Didn't want to add to it by shouting back.
还在工作呢
Still working?
一直在工作
Always.
孩子们呢
Where is everyone?
楼上 楼下
Upstairs. Downstairs.
某个地方吧 你什么迟到了
Somewhere. What you late for?
太好了 还没开始
Yay. Hasn't started yet.
天呐 别是《花样冰舞》吧
Oh, God, not "Dancing on Ice."
艾娃 快 要开始了
Ava, quick. It's starting.
-新一季 -什么
- New series. ‐ What?
《花样冰舞》 快 叫你哥哥来
"Dancing on Ice." Go on, get your brother.
-我们要错过开头了 -他人呢
- We'll miss the beginning. ‐ Where is he?
不知道 我刚到家
I don't know. I just got here.
-楼下吗 -可能吧
‐ Downstairs? ‐ Maybe.
我们能一会看吗 爸爸
Could we maybe watch it later, Dad?
我正在玩游戏
I'm in the middle of a game.
你能暂停吗
Can't you pause it?
不好说 因为如果
It's tricky, because if the‐‐
只是这个等级暂停有点难办
it's just tricky to pause it on this level.
那行吧
All right, fine.
-我必须要暂停吗 -不 你不是必须
‐ Do I have to pause it? ‐ No, you don't have to pause it,
因为这里不是沙特阿♥拉♥伯
'cause it's not Saudi Arabia.
但你难道不想看新一季吗
But don't you want to watch the new series?
我觉得我可能太大 不适合看那些了
I think I might be too old for that sort of stuff.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
艾娃 那你和我一起看吗
Ava, are you watching this with me, then?
-我可能晚点看 -为什么不看直播
‐ I might watch it later. ‐ Why not watch it live?
没事 我不介意晚点看
It's fine. I don't mind watching it later.
你知道吗 我小时候 如果错过了节目
You know, when I was a kid, if you missed your program,
真的要等上
you literally had to wait
二十年才能再看到
20 years till you could see it again.
那太惨了
That's sounds horrible.
确实很惨
It was horrible, to be fair.
我至今还有几集《斯威尼》没看到
There are still some episodes of "The Sweeney" I've never seen.
但这也让你更加珍惜当下
But it also made you value the present moment.
抱歉 我是死了 没人通知我吗
Sorry, have I died, and no one's telling me?
-什么 -没什么
‐ What? ‐ Nothing.
孩子们不想看吗
And do the kids not want to watch it?
对 都不想看
No. Neither of them.
那就这样吧
This is it, then.
我猜他们已经长大不想看了
I guess they've grown out of it.
-我还没有 -确实有点庸俗
‐ Well, I haven't. ‐ It is a bit cheesy.
但如果一起看就不会
Not when you watch it together, it isn't.
就有了完全不同的意义
It becomes a different thing then.
成了我们的家庭活动
It becomes our family thing.
从什么时候起我们变成了那种
Since when were we the kind of family that retreats
各自躲在屋里看自己屏幕的家庭了
into separate rooms to look at separate screens?
美国连续剧 讲述二战间维珍尼亚村的沃顿家族故事
我们永远成不了沃顿家族
We were never gonna be the Waltons.
我不需要我们成为沃顿家族 亲
I don't need us to be the Waltons, hon.
《怪胎一族》美国情景喜剧 讲述一个友好怪物家庭的生活
现在就算是蒙斯特家族我也可以
I'd make due with the Munsters at this point.
由美国罪犯邪教领袖查尔斯·曼森创立
由他和身边的年轻人组成的邪教
或曼森家族也都凑和
Or the fucking Manson family.
至少他们有共同的兴趣
At least they had a shared interest.
你为什么不直接让他们过来
Why don't you just tell them to get their asses in here?
因为我想让他们想看
'Cause I want them to want to watch it.
我想让这是个两厢情愿的活动
I want it to be a consensual watch.
那我爱莫能助了
Well, then I can't help you.
显然是的
Apparently not.
模仿沃顿家族中道晚安时说Good night John-boy
晚安 吉姆·鲍勃
Night, Jim Bob.
-爸 网断了 -爸
- Dad, the internet's off. - Dad!
养育者
第二季 第三集
保罗 网络断了吗
Paul, is the internet down?
你看到我写在教师培训日的项目了吗
Did you see I put in the inset day?
下下周一吗 看到了 标绿了
Monday week? Yep, it's there in green.
我得艾娃去上忒拳道课
And I have to take Ava to taekwondo later,
带卢克去我爸妈家
and Luke to Mum and Dad's
可以吗
Is that okay?
嗯 如果是绿色 我就会完成
Yeah. If it's in green, it shall be done.
你的上面是绿色吗
Is it green on yours?
我的是红色 真有趣
It's red on mine. That's funny.
是啊 这绝对要写进我们的回忆录里
Hmm, yeah, it's definitely one for the memoirs.
天呐 你想过自己会成为按日历办事的人吗
God, did you ever think you'd end up as a calendar person?
怎么 为妇女研究所露奶 躲在花瓶后吗
What, tits out for WI? Vag behind a vase.
我从没有过菲洛法克斯备忘录
I never had a Filofax,
即便当大家都有的时候
when everyone had Filofaxes.
你有菲洛法克斯备忘录吗
Did you have a Filofax?
没有 我没什么事需要安排
No, I didn't have anything to organize.
那些真是好日子啊
Those were the days.
终于 那家伙回复了关于
Ah, finally, that guy's replied about the pickups
-恐怖频道的广♥告♥录制了 -我得走了 宝贝
- for the Horror Channel ad. ‐ Right, better go, babe.
赶紧 你们俩 快点出发了
Come on, you two. Let's make a move, please.
-好 -来了
- All right. - Coming.
好 拜
Yeah, bye.
为什么爷爷总是站在路上这样欢迎我们
Why does Granddad always wait in the road for us like that?
别问这种问题 亲爱的
Don't pull on that thread, darling.
-鲍勃和琳就在那边 卢克 -好
- Bob and Lynn are through that way, Luke. ‐ Okay.
他们想让人帮忙搬下最后的东西
They just want a hand with a few last bits.
-好的 -谢了 儿子
‐ All right. ‐ Thanks, son.
卢克真好 愿意帮忙
Nice of Luke to help.
-是啊 他是个好孩子 -这是个时代的结束
‐ Yeah, he's a good kid. ‐ End of an era, this.
鲍勃和琳住在这的时间
Bob and Lynn have been here
几乎跟你们一样长 对吧
almost as long as you, haven't they?
在我们搬来后两个月搬来的
Moved in two months after we did.
48年前的事了 从没吵过架
48 years ago. Never a cross word.
除了那次关于下水道
Well, apart from that thing with the drains‐‐
从没吵过架
Never a cross word,
除了那一次下水道的独♥立♥事件
apart from that one isolated incident with the drains.
-你会没事吗 -爸 我们要迟到了
‐ You gonna be all right? ‐ Dad, we're gonna be late.
-好的 -我们会没事的
‐ Yeah. ‐ Ah, we'll be fine.
我以前认识这条街上的所有人
I used to know everybody on this street.
现在我们是最后的卫道士了
Now we're the last of the old guard,
被中层阶级入侵了
invaded by the middle classes.
不挂网帘 一天到晚搞装♥修♥
No net curtains and constant fucking building work.
我不认识他们 不想认识他们
I don't know them. Don't want to know them.
他们走了 他是个律师
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表