剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
So are you gonna need help clearing out the house?
-是的 但不需要你们帮忙 -行 挺好
- Yes, but not from you. - Okay. Cheers.
你♥爸♥的意思是 你会太伤感
Your dad just means you'll be too sentimental
想把东西都留下来
and want to keep stuff.
我们需要清理掉许多东西
We need to clear so many things out.
我们没地方放你的旧玩具之类的
We won't have room for all your old toys and whatnot.
所以我请隔壁的人来帮忙
So I've asked the guys next door to help out.
他们是中立的
They're neutral.
他们对那些没什么依恋
They don't have the same attachment to, you know...
我珍贵的童年纪念品吗
My precious childhood keepsakes?
-没错 -好吧
- Exactly. - Yeah.
我也可以来帮忙 杰姬 我不会伤感
I can help, too, Jackie. I'm not sentimental.
我是个糟糕的 不讲情面[硬鼻子]的贱♥人♥
I'm a terrible, hard-nosed bitch.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你有个小巧可爱的鼻子
You've got a lovely little nose.
闻一下
Smell it.
看看这些小混♥蛋♥
Look at these little shits.
-你们好 -你好 达伦
- Hiya! - Hi, Darren!
-祝你生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thanks.
你喜欢户外烧烤的我吗
Do you love me at BBQ.
我也喜欢户外烧烤的我
I do love me also a BBQ.
好吧 能说人话吗 这样简单点
Right. Shall we speak English? It seems simpler.
户外烧烤就像是数字野餐 对吗
A barbecue's like a digital picnic, isn't it?
这很时尚
It's modern.
佐伊 凯特琳 请别这样做
Zoe, Caitlin, maybe think about not doing that.
-天啊 她们太难管了 -可不是嘛
- God, they're a handful. - Aren't they just.
跟我相比 她们的妈妈更能让她们听话
I mean, their mum has more control over them than me.
-我太宠着她们了 -凯伦怎么样
- I tend to spoil them. - How is Karen?
-我一点都不在乎 -好吧
- I could not give a fuck. - Right.
但我很高兴你们能来
Glad you guys could make it, though.
你们最近不太外出吗
You don't get out much these days, do you?
不 我们外出 达伦 我们总出去玩
Yes, we fucking do, Darren. We go out all the time.
-那你们最好继续 -就像鲨鱼
- Better keep moving. - Like a shark.
交际鲨鱼
Mingling shark.
说我没有朋友这件事
This shit about me not having friends,
老实说 真的让我很生气
it pisses me off, to be honest.
-我们有朋友 -是的 不 没错
- We've got friends. - Yes. No, yeah.
我想最近我交了几位朋友
I suppose these days I sort of have the friends,
你和他们的伴侣是点头之交
and you kind of know their partners to nod at
还问他们是否喜欢伊安·杜利
and ask if they like Ian Dury.
英国朋克摇滚歌♥手
好吧 如果我们离婚了
Okay. If we got divorced...
-那么 -好吧
- and then... - Right.
听我说完
Bear with me.
我俩分别在同一晚举办派对
And each of us had a party on the same night,
你觉得大多数
then which party do you think
我们的朋友会去哪个派对
the majority of our friends would go to?
-你能说出... -迪恩·安德鲁斯
- I mean, can you name... - Dean Andrews.
是的 不 没错 你和迪恩是铁哥们
Yeah, no. Yeah, you and Dean were massive mates,
但你差不多有六年没见过他了
but you haven't seen him for, like, six years.
不 他来了 就在那里 迪恩·安德鲁斯
No, he's there. There he is, Dean Andrews.
迪恩
Dean.
保罗
Paul.
你好
Hello.
太棒了
Great.
停留在回忆中 你懂吗
Stay where the memories were, you know?
抱歉 伙计 我完全不知道
So sorry, mate. I had no idea.
我之前的状态很奇怪
I was in such a weird place.
我不确定跟谁说过话 跟人没说过
I wasn't sure who I told, who I hadn't.
那真是数个月的黑暗时光
There was just months of darkness, really.
可怜的家伙
Poor bloke.
几年过去了 这位长大了
The years went on. This one here, though--
她开始照顾我了 对吧
she started to look after me, eh?
-我没有 -是的 你有
- I didn't. - Yes, you did.
我们彼此照顾
We looked after each other.
-所以你又回来了 -对 是的 没错
- So are you back in the area? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
找了份不错的工作
Got a great gig--
在古德温斯公♥司♥当管理顾问
management consultancy at Goodwins'.
-真不错 -收入也高
-Nice one. - Decent wage as well.
克洛伊要去
And Chloe's going to--
你要去读哪所学校 亲爱的
What school are you going to, lovely?
-国王庄园学校 -什么
- King's Manor. - What?
艾娃就读那个学校 她最好的朋友格蕾丝也是
Ava goes there, so does her best mate, Grace.
你会喜欢那里的 克洛伊
You'll love it there, Chloe.
我真的非常期待去那里
I'm really looking forward to it.
这就好
There we go.
你喜欢维多利亚式的济贫院吗
Do you like Victorian workhouses?
别听他的 别听他说
Don't listen to him. Don't listen to him.
因为如果你喜欢 我们就是好哥们
'Cause if that's your bag, we're in.
我已经忘了我有多喜欢迪恩
I've forgotten how much I like Dean.
我们曾经非常亲密
We were actually really close.
我们不久后能请他来吃顿饭吗
Shall we have him round soon for a meal?
好的 行 如果你愿意的话 很好
Yeah, sure, if you like. Great.
你今晚要留下来吃饭吗 格蕾丝
Are you gonna stay for your tea tonight, Grace?
如果不麻烦的话
Only if it's no trouble.
不麻烦
It's no trouble.
你差不多就住在我们家 对吗
Practically live at our house anyway, don't you?
你个小吸血鬼
You bleeding sponger.
卢克 我们回来了
Luke! We're home.
你好 伙计
Hey, mate.
你好
Hello.
这是雅各布
This is, Jacob.
-你好 雅各布 -你好 保罗
- Hi, Jacob. - Hi, Paul.
你还好吗
How are you?
是的 我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I'm good. Thanks.
你工作怎么样
And how's work treating you?
挺好的 我工作挺好
It's, well, yeah, treating me well.
太棒了 很高兴你这么说
Great. Glad to hear it.
你呢 爱丽
And how about you, Ally?
请原谅 你是爱丽吧
Forgive me. It is Ally, isn't it?
是的 我是爱丽 我也很好
Yes. Y-yes, it is-- it is Ally. I'm fine, too.
谢谢你 雅各布
Thank you, Jacob.
你呢
Yourself?
挺好 过得去吧
Yeah, you know, mustn't grumble.
需要我们给你拿点
Can we get you anything or...
-我有杯黑咖啡了 谢谢 -太好了
- Got a black coffee. Thanks. - Great.
-你要留下来吃饭吗 -不了 谢谢 保罗
- You gonna stay for some food? - No, thanks, Paul.
我一会就该回家了
But I really should be heading off soon.
但非常感谢你的邀请
I appreciate the offer, though, very much.
好吧
All right.
好吧 很好
Right. Good.
我看过照片 它太美了
I've seen pictures. It looks amazing.
我奶奶的朋友买♥♥下了它
My nan's friend owns it.
而且她准我们每年在那免费待一周
And she lets us stay there for a week every year for free.
德文郡很美
Devon is lovely.
我可以去吗 如果格蕾丝爸妈同意的话
Can I go if Grace's mum and dad say it's okay?
-我可以跟他们一起去度假吗 -应该可以
- Can I go on holiday with them? - Well, I guess so.
那是个非常小的度假别♥墅♥
It's a really tiny cottage,
所以大家必须彼此相处融洽
so you all have to really get on well with each other,
但艾娃是我最好的朋友 所以肯定没问题
but Ava is my absolute best friend, so that's all fine.
我们俩能去玩会吗
Can we get down from the table?
格蕾丝妈妈还有半个小时就要来了
It's only half an hour till Grace's mum comes.
今天轮到你洗碗了
It's your turn to do the dishwasher.
-我来洗 别担心 -谢谢 卢克
- I'll do it. Don't worry. - Thanks, Lukey.
谢谢晚餐
Thanks for tea.
-别客气 -不用谢
- You're welcome. - Pleasure.
-你挺好心啊 -我心情好
- That was a kind thing to do. - I'm in a good mood.
-雅各布看起来人不错 -他超棒
- Jacob seems nice. - He's brilliant.
他懂得超多 而且他喜欢酷的东西
He knows so much, and he's into cool stuff,
不是那些白♥痴♥的流行玩意
not idiot, trendy cool stuff,
而是真正酷的事情 像鲍勃·迪伦
proper cool stuff, like Bob Dylan,
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表