剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
不不 没事
No, no, it's fine.
不 我知道 我知道 太可怕了
No. No, I know, I know. It's so horrible.
保罗 醒醒 醒醒 妈被抢劫了
Paul, wake up, wake up. Mum's been burgled.
见鬼 你报♥警♥了吗
Fuck. Have you called the police?
他们正在路上 我现在过去
They're on their way. I'm going there now.
-去哪 -去我妈家
‐ Where? ‐ To Mum's.
-为什么 -因为她被抢劫了
‐ Why? ‐ 'Cause she's been burgled.
-妈的 她也被抢了 -不是 你个糊涂蛋
‐ Fuck, as well? ‐ No, you bellend.
是她家被抢劫了 不是我们
She's the one that's been burgled, not us.
真是谢天谢地
Oh, thank Christ for that.
我不知道那个意思
That's not what I meant.
等等 你想让我跟你一起去吗
Uh, hang on, do you want me to come with you?
有个男人壮壮胆
You know, as a man?
不了 你还是在家做爸爸吧
No, maybe stay here as a father?
这是个好主意
That's a good plan, isn't it?
你能去看看卢克吗
Oh, and can you check on Luke?
-他的灯还开着 -是吗
- 'Cause his light's on. ‐ Oh, is it?
他可能还在盯着看屏幕吧
He's probably staring at that bloody screen.
-拜 爱你 回头见 -嗯 爱你
‐ Okay, bye, love you, see you. ‐ Yeah, love you.
妈的
Shit.
养育者
第二季 第二集
妈
Mum?
我在这里
I'm in here.
他们抢走了我祖母的戒指 爱丽 红宝石的那个
They took my grandmother's ring, Ally, the ruby.
没关系 妈 我来了
Oh, it's okay, Mum, I'm here.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
警♥察♥说"我们到之前别碰任何东西"
The police said, "Don't touch anything till we arrive,"
所以我就像个傻子一样杵在这里
so I've just been standing here like a tit.
妈 来吧
Oh, Mum, come on.
我想坐下还是可以的
I think it's okay to sit down now.
天呐 我整个人都在发抖
God, I feel all shaky.
那是肯定的 这太可怕了
Well, you're bound to, it's horrible.
我给你倒杯白兰地
Let's get you a brandy.
我已经喝了一杯 但我想再来一杯
I've already had one. But I'll have another.
他们抢走了你给我买♥♥的项链
They took the necklace you bought me,
我所有的珠宝
all of my jewelry.
至少他们没有把屋子搞得一团糟
Well, at least they didn't completely trash the place.
对 你会听到他们在客厅大小便
Yes, you hear about them defecating in the lounge
然后往内衣抽屉里射♥精♥ 对吧
and masturbating into your knicker drawer, don't you?
-会吗 -对 到处都是精♥液♥
‐ Do you? ‐ Yes, semen everywhere.
英国犯罪纪录片
那是他们在《犯罪观察》里试图掩盖的事实
That's what they gloss over on "Crimewatch."
他们怎么进来的
How did they get in?
天知道 因为我出去时
God knows, because I definitely locked
肯定锁好了所有的窗户和门
all the windows and doors when I went out,
免得你说我"气呆"
before you accuse me of having "Dement‐ee‐ah."
-不好意思 什么呆 -"气呆"[痴呆]
‐ Sorry, having what? ‐ "Dement‐ee‐ah."
是一的读音 大家都念错了
It's a hard T. Everyone gets it wrong.
不 没关系 妈 没事的
No, no, it's okay. Mum, it's okay.
只是警♥察♥ 我去开门
It's just the police. I'll get it.
来了
Coming!
你今晚跟我们住 妈 知道了吗
You're staying at our place tonight, Mum, okay?
你应该睡了 伙计 赶紧 关灯吧
You should be asleep, mate. Come on, lights out.
而且你得少看看那玩意
And you need to get off that thing.
什么玩意 我没看
What thing? I'm not on it.
骗人 东西给我
Bullshit, hand it over.
在那边 在充电
It's over there, it's charging.
我只是睡不着
I just can't get to sleep.
多数晚上我睡不着
Most nights I can't get to sleep.
你受的刺♥激♥太多了
Well, you're overstimulated.
太多信息 太多蓝♥光♥
Too much information, too much blue light.
难怪你睡不着
No wonder you can't shut down.
-我觉得不是这个原因 -不 就是这个原因
‐ I don't think it's that. ‐ No, it is that.
从现在起 卧室不能有电子产品 知道了吗
From now on, bedrooms are a device‐free zone, okay?
你为什么醒着
Why are you up?
妈妈去照顾莉亚外婆了
Mum's gone to look after Granny Leah,
-她被人抢劫了 -天呐
- she's been burgled. ‐ Oh, God.
不 她没事 我想是吧
Oh, no, she's fine, I think.
别再让妈妈担心其他事了 好吗
Don't give Mum any other reason to be worried, all right?
-关灯吧 -好
- Light off, please. ‐ Okay.
就这样 躺一会你就睡着了
That's it‐‐just lay still and you'll drop off.
你总是这么说 我小时候就是
You've always said that. Since I was little.
总有一天会有用的
Well, one day it'll work.
好了 谁还要吐司 谁还要茶
Right, who needs more toast and who needs tea?
-来片吐司吗 莉亚 -当然不要
- Toast, Leah? ‐ Of course not.
我从90年代起就没吃过早餐了
I haven't eaten breakfast since the '90s.
你应该吃点的东西 外婆
You should eat something, Granny.
吃东西让你长胖 亲爱的
Eating makes you fat, darling.
胖可不是好事
Being fat is terrible.
别听她的 艾娃 外婆疯了
Don't listen, Ava. Granny is a lunatic.
你还好吗 亲爱的 你看起来累坏了
Hey, are you all right, love? You look shattered.
是有点 我还得去上学吗
I am a bit; do I still have to go to school?
对 你感觉浑浑噩噩
Yes. You're only feeling like crap
只是因为昨晚半宿你都在玩平板了
because you were up half the night on your screens.
真不是
Really wasn't.
对 因为我后来拿走了
Yeah, because I took them away.
如果他不想去 今天就别上学了
Let him have the day off if he wants.
他这个年纪的男孩所有精力都在蛋蛋上
All their energy goes into their balls at his age.
-天呐 -跟我回家吧 卢克
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Come home with me, Luke.
帮我收拾
Help me tidy up.
其实我倒是不介意
I wouldn't mind doing that, actually.
不行 再说你今晚必须去学校
No, and anyway you need to be there tonight
-参加家长会 -对哦
- for your parents' evening. ‐ Oh, yeah.
来吧 伙计 快去上学 晚点见
Come on, mate, off you bugger. We'll see you later.
艾娃 去刷牙
Ava, teeth, please.
-晚点见 亲爱的 -拜
‐ See you later, love. ‐ Bye.
五分钟内下来 好吗
Down in five, yeah?
每天早上都是这样吗
Is it like this every morning?
-怎么样 -乱糟糟的
‐ Like what? ‐ Chaotic.
你小时候我们家的早上
Our house wasn't like this in the mornings
从来不是这样
when you were growing up.
那是因为我住在寄宿学校
Well, that's because I was away at boarding school
迈克尔在新西兰瞎搞
and Michael was shagging his way around New Zealand.
只有你一个人在家吃空气早餐
It was just you on your own eating air for breakfast.
-出租车在门口了 -什么
‐ Taxi's outside. ‐ What?
你就要回家了吗
Are you going home already?
当然 我没事 我不会让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥赢
Of course, I'm fine. I won't let the terrorists win.
-他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 -他们吓到了我 保罗
‐ Were they terrorists? ‐ They terrorized me, Paul.
但有时你只能继续生活
But sometimes you just have to get on with things.
没必要对倒翻牛奶 或精♥液♥哭天抢地
No point crying over spilt milk, or semen.
没有精♥液♥ 妈
There was no semen, Mum.
-你好 -斯图尔特老师
‐ Hey. ‐ Hi, Ms. Stewart.
坐这里吧 你们好吗
Can take a seat there. How you doing?
很好
Good.
卢克喜欢历史 他一直如此
Luke loves his history. Always has.
嗯
Right.
有什么问题吗
Is‐‐is there a problem?
卢克现在是等级四
Luke is currently on a grade four.
不好意思 这个换成以前的评分是多少
Sorry, what's that in old money?
-是C -C吗 懂了
‐ That would have been a C. ‐ A "C," right.
那他就是合格了 这很好啊
So then he's passing. That's great.
不尽然
Not really.
如果卢克想
If Luke wants to be able
在中等教育普通证书考试中选历史
to choose history as a GCSE option,
那他现在 理想的情况是在等级五
then he'd currently, ideally, be on a grade five.
那是B吗
Mm, which is a B?
不 那还是C
No, it's still a C.
他需要现在是等级五
He'd need to be on a grade five now,
-朝着六努力 -六就是B吗
- aiming for a six. ‐ And a six is a B?
把成绩转换成过去的评分标准
It doesn't particularly help to translate the grades
其实没什么用
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表