剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
He is very insistent
他不想进这个家门
he will not come through that front door.
他之前拒绝上学 现在又拒绝回家
So he was a school refuser. Now he's a home refuser.
-天啊 这太... -显然我们可以
- Jesus, this is pretty... - We obviously can bring
考虑社会服务的介入
social services into the picture,
但如果可以 我们宁愿不要这样
but we prefer not to if possible.
有其他地方可以让卢克
Now, is there another place Luke could stay
临时居住 冷静冷静吗
for a cooling-off period temporarily?
好了 没事
Hey, it's okay.
-抱歉吵醒你们了 -是的 抱歉 外婆
- So sorry for waking you up. - Yeah, sorry, Granny.
没事的 我们还没睡
It's fine. We hadn't gone to sleep.
我们担心死了
We were too worried.
你没事我们太高兴了
We're just glad you're safe.
卢克就在这里待几天
Luke will only be here for a couple of days.
他想在这里待多久都行
He is welcome to stay here for as long as he likes.
我已为你准备好了客房♥ 卢克
I've made up the spare room for you, Luke.
-非常感谢 艾利克斯 -你想聊聊吗
- Thank you so much, Alex. - You wanna chat?
无论什么是 都能来找我 好吗
Whatever it is, you come and find me. Okay?
我会的
I will.
我们把这个拿去你的房♥间吧
Let's take this up to your room.
晚安 妈 我爱你
Night, Mum. I love you.
晚安 卢克 我也爱你
Good night Lukey. I love you, too.
我不知道该怎么做 妈
I don't know what to do, Mum.
他只需要在这里待几天冷静下来
He just needs a couple of nights here to calm down,
想想清楚
sort himself out.
远非如此
It's more than that.
我觉得这个家破裂了
I think something's broken in the family.
你今晚想睡在这里吗 亲爱的
Do you want to sleep here tonight, darling?
不 不了 给卢克些空间吧
No, no, let's give Luke some space,
我明天会打电♥话♥过来
and I'll call tomorrow.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
-是的 -不紧张
- Yes. - Not really.
你紧张些什么
What have you got to be nervous about?
我之前从未送人出嫁
I have never given anyone away before.
这是极大的责任
It's a huge responsibility.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果是我结婚 我会非常紧张
I'd be really nervous if I was getting married.
如果你放了个响屁怎么办
What if you do a big fart?
我已有36小时没吃过东西了 亲爱的
I haven't eaten for 36 hours, darling.
没有进就没有出
Nothing in, nothing out.
总之 我没什么可紧张的
Anyway, I've got nothing to be nervous about
因为我知道一切都会好的
because I know everything's going to be fine
因为艾利克斯会搞定一切 我不用担心
because Alex has got everything covered and I can relax.
-这真好 -没错
- That's lovely. - Solidity.
这就是你希望伴侣所具有的品质
That's what you want in a partner.
可靠
Reliability.
我花了一生才搞清这点
It's taken me a lifetime to work that one out,
但最终 这最重要
but in the end, that's what counts.
烤箱里有千层面
There's a lasagna in the oven.
-好极了 -店里买♥♥的 不是自♥制♥的
‐ Great. ‐ Shop bought, not homemade.
更好了 味精和过多的盐 美味
Hmm, even better, MSG and too much salt, delicious.
-你跟卢克谈过了吗 -我们发了信息
‐ You've spoken to Luke? ‐ We have texted a bit, yeah.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
看起来还行
Yeah, he seems fine.
-他会回家吗 -暂时不会
‐ And is he coming home? ‐ Not yet.
不能再这样了 爱丽
This can't go on, Ally.
你得给他一点时间
You just have to give him some time.
他需要回家
He needs to be home.
我们不能强迫他住在这里
We can't force him to live here.
知道吗 我们可以
You know what? Yeah, we can.
我们绝对可以
We absolutely can.
之前每位父母
Every previous generation of parents
遇到这种情况都会这么做
would have done precisely that.
每代父母都会 除了我们这对没用的废物
Every single generation up until our fucking useless one.
他是我们的孩子 我们是他的父母
He's our child. We're his parents.
我们说什么就是什么
What we say goes.
他有地方住 有床睡 有食物
He's got a roof, he's got a bed, he's got food,
有喝的 他已经比世界上90%的人
he's got drink, he is luckier than 90%
都更加幸运了
of the rest of the world.
他只需要听话照做就是了
He just needs to do what he's fucking told.
你不会真的这么想吧
You don't really think that?
是的 没错 我就这么想
I do. Yes. Yes, I do.
好吧 或许你有部分这么想
Okay, well, maybe part of you does,
但你不会真的想软禁你儿子吧
but you don't actually want to make your son a prisoner.
真的吗
Do you?
见了鬼了 爱丽
Fucking hell, Ally.
我做了什么
What have I done?
-你是说我们 -不 我是说我
‐ You mean we. ‐ No, I mean I, me.
我们的儿子不想跟我住在一起
Our son doesn't want to live with me.
该死 我是说
Fuck. I mean...
有失败的父母 还有一些是
There's failure, and then there's some kind
超级失败 但我都超越那些了
of fucking super failure, and I'm even beyond that.
-我们能解决的 -怎么解决
‐ We will work it out. ‐ Yeah, how?
我不知道 但我们必须解决
I don't know, but we have to.
我们不能是破碎的家庭
We cannot be a broken family.
或许你和卢克可以在妈妈的婚礼上
Maybe you and Luke could have a heart‐to‐heart
谈谈心
at Mum's wedding.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim! Jim!
你有机会跟卢克谈谈了吗
Have you had a chance to chat to Luke yet?
还没有 我在等待时机
No, I was gonna pick my moment.
我们需要让他今晚回家 保罗
We need to get him home tonight, Paul.
他需要回家
He needs to come home.
对 如果不回家他就真的
Well, yeah. He will literally be on the streets
流落街头了 他必须回家
if he doesn't, so he hasn't got a choice.
你不能威胁他
You mustn't threaten him.
不 我不会
No, obviously not.
干得不错 卢克 你是个天生好手
That's great work, Luke. You're a natural.
这令人安心 对吧
It's very calming, isn't it?
对 很满足
It is. It's satisfying.
发动机的有趣之处在于 如果你拆开
The thing about an engine is, if you take it apart
然后用正确的方法组装回去
and then put it back together again in the right way,
小心翼翼 精确无误 发动机肯定能工作
carefully, precisely, it's guaranteed to work.
我通常一直很焦虑 但现在不是
I always feel anxious usually, but right now,
我一点不感觉焦虑 我感觉好极了
I don't feel anxious at all. I feel great.
很好
Good.
莉亚外婆知道这辆车吗
Does Granny Leah have any idea about this car?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
我知道她喜欢名爵车
I know she loves MGs.
-她提过以前的一个前男友 -帕
- She mentioned some ex‐boyfriend of hers. - Pah!
帕 就是他
Pah, indeed.
这家伙在她20岁时有辆名爵
This guy, he had an MG when she was 20.
她说过自己很喜欢
And she said how much she loved it,
风吹散头发之类的感觉
wind in the hair and all of that.
所以这是我给她的结婚礼物
So this is my wedding present to her.
不 是给我们
No, to us.
我们要开着这辆车去度蜜月
We're gonna drive off on our honeymoon in this.
-真浪漫 -所有男人都该试试
‐ That's very romantic. ‐ All men should try it.
这是件好事
It's a good thing.
好 我们工作到1点15分
Okay, now we'll work until 1:15,
然后我这里有野营炉子 平底锅
then I've got a camping stove and a saucepan,
一些面包 芝士和啤酒
some bread and some cheese and some beer.
我要给咱俩做热腾腾的威尔士干酪
And I'm going to cook us some scalding hot Welsh Rarebit,
吃完后我们清点库存
and then we'll take stock of things.
听上去好极了
That sounds brilliant.
再多放些油
Try a little more oil
-就在那 两滴就够了 -这样行吗
- just there, two drops, no more. ‐ Okay, yeah?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
-弹得真好 -优美
‐ That's great playing. ‐ Beautiful.
你就像阿兰·希勒[英国足球运动员]
You're like Alan Shearer.
是乔治·希尔灵[英国钢琴家]
George Shearing.
你知道《你微笑之影》这首歌♥吗
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表