剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
You didn't show up for your procedure today.
对
No.
爱丽
Ally...
如果你不打算去
why have we been through all this
我们还费那么大力气干什么
if you were just gonna not turn up?
见鬼 你是改主意了吗
Fuck me. Have you changed your mind?
我们应该好好谈谈
We should have probably talked about it.
我吻了一个男人
I kissed a man.
谁
Who?
吻了谁
Kissed who?
我
I...
我只是 我希望一切都停下 保罗
I just‐‐I want it all to stop, Paul,
孩子
the baby,
搬家这件糟心事
the fucking moving house bullshit.
我只是 我不 我不 我做不到
I just‐‐I don't‐‐ I don't‐‐I can't do it.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do it.
而你也不听我说话
And you're not listening to me.
你 你只是
You are‐‐you just‐‐
你似乎比我
you seem to want it all
更渴望那些
a lot more than me.
还有我 我就 我不知道怎么让一切停下
And I, uh‐‐I just‐‐I didn't know how to make it stop,
所以我
so I‐‐I‐‐
我吻了别人
I kissed somebody.
我问的是谁 不是为什么
I said who, not why.
谁不重要
It doesn't matter who it was.
当然重要
Course it fucking matters.
我爱你
I love you.
是吗 好吧
Do you? Right.
好吧 因为如果彼此相爱
Right, 'cause most people in love,
就不会去亲吻别人
they don't kiss another man to‐‐
来 干什么 表明观点吗
to...what, make a point?
-抱歉 -为什么
‐ I am sorry. ‐ For what?
爱丽 为了什么
Ally, for what?
为了不想要孩子 还是为了吻了别人
For not wanting another baby or for kissing another man?
-都是 -你为什么不告诉我
‐ For both. ‐ Why didn't you tell me
你的真实感受
that this is how you felt?
我试着说了 但你不肯听
I tried, but you wouldn't listen.
你不肯听我说
You were not listening to me.
好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Right, okay. Well, fuck me.
现在你获得了我百分百的注意力
You have certainly got my attention now.
操
Fuck.
我能来点咖喱番茄炖羊肉吗
Can I smell rogan josh?
当然
You sure can.
马上给你送去
Coming right up.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表