剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
这么多年了 你不知道我有多爱你吗
After all this time, don't you know how much I love you?
你吻了其他人
You have kissed someone else.
所以即使之前知道 我现在也不确定了
So even if I did know, i'm not that convinced now.
我们不能一直避而不谈此事
We can't keep avoiding this.
不 我们已经谈过了
No, we talked about it.
你希望停止这一切 所以你吻了别人
You wanted it all to stop, so you kissed someone else.
这事没那么简单
It's so much more than that.
我觉得就像一个空壳 保罗
I feel like a fucking husk, Paul.
你不是空壳
You are not a husk.
你可以像查理·卓别林一样临终前
You can spadge out babies on your deathbed
还能生孩子
like Charlie fucking Chaplin.
我感觉筋疲力及 丑陋不堪
I feel worn and ugly,
有那么一刻 我试着假装自己不是空壳
and for two seconds, I tried to pretend I wasn't a husk,
我不该那么做的
and I shouldn't have done it.
但现在 我们必须处理此事
But now, we have to deal with it.
我要出去一趟
I'm gonna go out.
现在是半夜
It's midnight.
你是窃贼吗
Are you a cat burglar?
我肯定睡不着了 爱丽
I won't be able to sleep, Ally.
你都没试过
You haven't tried.
快点 卢克 我们五分钟后出发
Come on, Luke. We're leaving in five.
抱歉 爸 我不去
Sorry, Dad, I'm not going.
不 不 不行 伙计
No, no, no. Mate.
你不去也得去 把校服穿上
You definitely are going. Get your uniform on.
天啊
Christ.
-伙计 起床 -怎么了
- Mate, get up. - What's going on?
从床上起来 卢克
Get out of that bed, Luke.
我发誓 我会把你拉出来
I swear to Christ, I'll fucking pull you out.
-保罗 别 快走 -我不是闹着玩的
‐ Paul, no. Come on. ‐ I'm not messing around with you.
-我会的 -我来解决
- I will. ‐ I will sort this out.
去楼上陪艾娃 去吧
Just go upstairs with Ava, please.
-嗨 -怎么说
‐ Hey. ‐ Yeah?
我今天请假 我在家陪他
I'm calling in sick. I'll stay with him.
这太胡闹了
Oh, this is bullshit.
我会联♥系♥学校
I will phone the school
-解释发生了什么 -这简直疯了 爱丽 妈的
- and I'll explain what's happening. ‐ It's madness, Ally. Fuck.
我们怎么能让孩子逃学呢
How are we letting our child bunk off school?
我们怎么会变成软弱无用的纵容者呢
And how have we become these weak, useless fucking enablers?
他现在精神不太好
He's having a tough time mentally.
彼此彼此
Well, join the club!
老天 如果我每次精神不好就逃避
Geez, if I checked out every time I felt mentally ill,
我不知道
I'd‐‐I don't know.
开车整晚绕着伦敦走吗
Drive around London all night?
卡尔
Carl?
保罗 你好吗
Paul, how are you?
像彩虹在我肩膀上一样好 卡尔
A rainbow 'round my fucking shoulders, Carl.
-你呢 -你懂的 没得抱怨
- How are you? ‐ Oh, you know, can't complain.
行吧
Right.
他整夜开车 就像罗伯特·德尼罗一样
He's driving around all fucking night like Robert DeNiro.
哪部电影
In what?
在《出租车司机》里呗 傻子
In "Taxi Driver," You div.
你还以为是哪个 《拜见岳父大人》
What did you think I meant? "Meet The Fockers"
或《大混♥蛋♥爷爷》什么的吗
or "Big Shitty Grandad" or whatever it is?
等等 我一会给你回电 吉
Oh, hang on, I'll call you back, Kee.
我明天不能待在家里
Hey, I can't stay home tomorrow,
所以我会叫爷爷奶奶来陪你
so I'm gonna have to ask Granny and Grandpa to come.
我可以一个人
I can be here on my own.
不 你不行
No, you couldn't.
-格蕾丝家怎么样 -很好
‐ How was Grace's? ‐ Good.
你谢谢他们送你回家了吗
Did you say thank you for the lift home?
妈妈 是我 我每五秒就说一句谢谢
Mum, it's me. I say thank you every five seconds.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
还没回家
Oh, he's not home yet.
卢克 你能上来帮我辅♥导♥作业吗
Luke, can you help me with my homework?
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? ‐ Really.
枕头的事很遗憾
Sorry about the pillow thing.
好吧 尽情地笑吧
Yeah, right. Laugh it up.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
你知道格蕾丝认识雅各布的妹妹吗
You know Grace knows Jacob's sister?
知道 怎么了
Yeah, so?
她说雅各布也经常担心
Well, she says Jacob worries a lot.
焦虑式担心
Anxiety worries.
雅各布 他超自信的
Jacob? He's really confident.
没人赶惹他
No one ever messes with him.
听说他知道惊恐症是怎么回事
Well, apparently, he understands panic attacks
对此感到很不自在什么的
and feeling weird and all that.
好吧
Right, okay.
我想跟他谈谈
I was gonna go and talk to him.
千万别告诉他
Oh, please don't talk to him.
这可以让重回学校变得简单些
It could make going back to school easier,
也能帮助妈妈爸爸 他们现在压力很大
and it could help Mum and Dad. They're really stressed,
而且我不希望节礼日在
and I do not want to spend Boxing Day
肮脏租来的公♥寓♥里过
at some dingy, rented flat
如果他们分居后爸爸肯定会搬进那种地方
that Dad will move into after they've split up.
好吧 但千万别让我难堪
Okay, but please don't make me look bad.
现在帮我写作业吧
Now, do my homework.
爱丽来电
他现在都不接电♥话♥了
He's not even picking up now.
我们是不是完蛋了 你觉得
Are we fucked, do you think?
你觉得是完蛋了吗
Does it feel like you are?
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
抱歉 太粗鲁了
Sorry. Rude.
你看起来确实很疲惫 达伦
You do look very tired, Darren.
作为临时的单亲家长确实很累
Well, that's being a temporary single parent.
双胞胎太累人了 会让你筋疲力尽
Twins are hard work. Catches up with you.
凯伦又去放假了吗
Has Karen gone on another holiday?
还是那一个
Still on the same one.
什么 天呐 这都多长时间了
What? Jesus Christ. How long has that been for now?
九周
Nine weeks.
她离开我了 对吧
She's left me, hasn't she?
-卢克醒了吗 -嗯
‐ Is Luke up? ‐ Yeah.
我昨天跟学校谈了
I spoke to the school yesterday.
他们非常支持
They were pretty supportive.
好吧 但他今天会去上学吗
All right. But he's going in today?
-不 -要命了
‐ No. ‐ Fuck's sake.
伙计 这不是开玩笑 你真的想让我坐牢吗
Mate, this isn't a joke. Do you want me to go to prison?
-为什么 你要杀了我吗 -当然不是
‐ Why, are you gonna kill me? ‐ Of course not.
不 因为你不去上学
No, because you're not going to school.
-爸爸 我 -我很遗憾
‐ Dad, I‐‐ ‐ I am sorry
你对回学校焦虑重重
that you're worried about going back.
但上学就是很难 卢克
But school is hard, Luke.
对大家都是 事实如此
For everyone. It just is.
所以赶紧下去 收拾书包
So get down there, pack your bag,
穿上校服 赶紧
get your uniform on, now.
这栋房♥子里还有其他不随人愿的事
There is other shit going on in this house.
或许你跟妈妈应该处理一下
Maybe you and Mum should deal with that.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry? What did you say?
-保罗 -我不想回去上学
‐ Paul. ‐ I don't want to go back.
我不在乎
Well, I don't care.
我确实惊恐症发作了
I did have a panic attack.
我就知道
I knew it.
-宝贝卢克 -抱歉
‐ Lukey. ‐ Sorry.
我能说什么呢 卢克
What can I say, Luke?
我很抱歉 生活艰难
I'm sorry. Life's tough.
谢了 爸爸
Wow. Thanks, Dad.
不 我是想帮你
No, I'm trying to help you.
是啊 让我坚强起来 好像你一样
Yeah, toughen me up so I'll be just like you.
-伙计 -真是帮了我大忙
‐ Mate‐‐ ‐ That's really helpful.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
真要命 你去过女厕所吗
Bloody hell, have you been in those women's toilets?
-不 没去过 -太恶心了
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表